Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2.5 PTR - Build 24218

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-06-01 at 12:49 AM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's some odd stuff going on with this PTR build. Why does a random green set have new item IDs? Also, I'm curious what transmogrifiable gear will be purchasable using the Trial of Style token. I'm personally hoping that it will be a mix of new appearances as well as appearances that may be unobtainable by this point in time. Or, at least, higher definition versions of old appearances that properly fit the new dimensions of player character that were added in WoD. (I have some appearances that I really like... but don't transmogrify to them because the art texture gets stretched and/or condensed on HD player models.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    There's some odd stuff going on with this PTR build. Why does a random green set have new item IDs? Also, I'm curious what transmogrifiable gear will be purchasable using the Trial of Style token. I'm personally hoping that it will be a mix of new appearances as well as appearances that may be unobtainable by this point in time. Or, at least, higher definition versions of old appearances that properly fit the new dimensions of player character that were added in WoD. (I have some appearances that I really like... but don't transmogrify to them because the art texture gets stretched and/or condensed on HD player models.)
    I think you just answered your own question about the Trial of Style rewards -- presumably that random green set is one of the rewards.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I was pointed to a YouTube thread by another player and it seems the new item IDs for these old appearances belong to their respective Ensemble token.

Might be a bit early which is why I can't read those notes correctly yet, but the frost nerf comes a bit out of left field, especially seeing how with losing so many good things about T19 and trinkets we were not getting that much in the first place.. but I guess if you are an incompetend dev it's easier to just nerf the relic people have been asking for instead of implementing frost ones with a good trait..

Fixing that by tweaking the aura (when the 0% are the current value anyway), then that is just.. weird.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-06-01 at 02:34 AM.

Talk about getting lazy with the T20 set bonus's.. it's like they aren't even trying to hide how much they don't care anymore.

Am I the only one who noticed that many of the new pieces seem to be for level 115 players instead of level 110?

Deleted
    Obliterum: 1/10 - Name changed from "Obliterum: 1/8" to "Obliterum: 1/10".

That means an item level of 885, bah... a bit disappointing for who invested in professions.

They could have it improved a little bit, considering that LFR drops 885-895+ ilvl with procs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh snap, Kil'jaeden fight. There is high chance we will see Argus first time today.

Deleted
    Oh look the continuation of the Frost DK gutting...... thought we were done with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Exystredofar View Post
    Am I the only one who noticed that many of the new pieces seem to be for level 115 players instead of level 110?
    That is item level 115, not required player level.

Deleted
    Fu blizzard with all your damn changes .

Quote Originally Posted by Unnero1 View Post
    Oh look the continuation of the Frost DK gutting...... thought we were done with this.
    Do we not get a 3 % buff to some of our abilities? I think the nerf of "Blast Radius" is just common sense. One relic should not completely outshine the others.

Deleted
    still no balance druid buffs, hmm

Deleted
    Hello should we delete our mages ? It seems this class is no longer in the mind of our nice devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenin24 View Post
    Hello should we delete our mages ? It seems this class is no longer in the mind of our nice devs.
    Just delete your account you toxic fuck. It was a 3% nerf to t19 when we're getting t20.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they add an orange faerie dragon pet into the game.

Death Knight data mining seems to be a tid bit off
    If you go to the PTR datamining on wowhead for the buff (http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=137006/frost-death-knight) we can clearly see the listed skills in the patch-notes. BUT there is a "see more" page button here aswell that lists ALL of the skills. If this is the source of the data then this clearly states that all of the Frost DK skills are getting a 3% buff and not only the ones listed here on wow-head.

I truly hope there is a tuning patch beyond this, because the state of ST for fire mages in the upcoming raid is abysmal. Ice and arcane look solidly middle of the pack, fire looks to tie or lose in aoe to arcane, and it will be so far below all other specs in ST it will be a meme.

RIP, ele t20 took a good hit.