Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yot View Post
    These are time-gated mounts, but so what? Or rather, what makes this different than the numerous other time-gated mounts in game? Raid mounts like Ashes or Invincible are time-gated behind weekly raid lockouts. WoD had mounts time-gated behind garrison invasions which was also a weekly chance at rewards per toon. Legion has even more time-gated mounts if you look at the ones that come from emissary bounty caches since rep is tied behind world quests and world quests are gated by time. Venomhide Ravasaur was directly gated behind daily quests, the falcosaur mounts were gated behind daily quests, etc. Any traditional rep mount that required exalted to purchase/learn was gated behind time.

So again, why should these be different if time is the factor? They haven't announced when these will be no longer attainable if they even will ever be unobtainable. So what does it matter if someone gets them for an alt this expansion or two later?

I can confirm it requires THREE illv850-855 (not sure which exactly as my priest only had +10 armor available) followers to spawn the relevant missions.

This screws over alts massively, especially since most of us ignored alts champions as we were told mission tables wouldn't be required for something relevant.

And this isn't just about the mount.

The finale of the class story, as well as the final build up to Tomb of Sargeras is tied behind these quests. That's not okay to gate that behind something as stupid as champion ilvl, when it was already gated behind 1-a-week quests for 3 months.

The issue is they had the past 2 months to tell us they changed their mind and we should focus on our champions. Instead, they're forcing us to work the next 2-3 months on our alts champions when they already timegated them by 3 months baseline. (And yes, it can take that long. My priest JUST hit 855 on her followers and I've been working on her followers every 12 hours w/ the app for the past 3 months)

This also screws over people who join after legion ends, who want the mounts. They'll literally have to do class hall missions/orders for 2-3 months just to unlock this ridiculous gate.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Because none of them bothered to actually read the quest and figure out what they have to do and simply ran off assuming. Not like the quest has a time limit, either. If you can't finish it this week, you'll just get your mount later.

You don't even need a full roster of 110/900 champions with 3 leg each to 100% all elite missions, for that matter. I did all 3 simultaneously, had 2 others running side missions and one on body-guard duty.
    The elite ones don't even count. It's literally RNG if the missions will even spawn at all once you get the required champion ilvl.
    Last edited by Myzou; 2017-06-02 at 02:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I can confirm it requires THREE illv850-855 (not sure which exactly as my priest only had +10 armor available) followers to spawn the relevant missions.

This screws over alts massively, especially since most of us ignored alts champions as we were told mission tables wouldn't be required for something relevant.

And this isn't just about the mount.

The finale of the class story, as well as the final build up to Tomb of Sargeras is tied behind these quests. That's not okay to gate that behind something as stupid as champion ilvl, when it was already gated behind 1-a-week quests for 3 months.

The issue is they had the past 2 months to tell us they changed their mind and we should focus on our champions. Instead, they're forcing us to work the next 2-3 months on our alts champions when they already timegated them by 3 months baseline. (And yes, it can take that long. My priest JUST hit 855 on her followers and I've been working on her followers every 12 hours w/ the app for the past 3 months)

This also screws over people who join after legion ends, who want the mounts. They'll literally have to do class hall missions/orders for 2-3 months just to unlock this ridiculous gate.

The elite ones don't even count. It's literally RNG if the missions will even spawn at all once you get the required champion ilvl.
    This, this so much. Thank for your comment.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Because none of them bothered to actually read the quest and figure out what they have to do and simply ran off assuming. Not like the quest has a time limit, either. If you can't finish it this week, you'll just get your mount later.

You don't even need a full roster of 110/900 champions with 3 leg each to 100% all elite missions, for that matter. I did all 3 simultaneously, had 2 others running side missions and one on body-guard duty.
    Getting your followers to 850+ which is required will take you a week or two, longer if you're unlucky enough to have a class that doesn't have the follower armour upgrade

10+ Year Old Account
    My Druid doesn't get work orders. all my followers are ~825.

I'll get it Tuesday on my Hunter, but I'll have to wait... well I dunno how long... on my Druid.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    My Druid doesn't get work orders. all my followers are ~825.

I'll get it Tuesday on my Hunter, but I'll have to wait... well I dunno how long... on my Druid.
    Obviously you didn't put in enough effort. After all, if only you played more, you could get those extra ilvls from... erm... Well, I'm sure they do drop somewhere - dozens of people in this thread claim it's just others being lazy. They cannot possibly be wrong, especially about classes which do not get champion equipment from work orders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they nerfed the quests to 1 needed AND the elite quests count now.

still doesn't solve the dilemma of "my druid's champions are ~825 or so"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Well, they aren't. There's just what is functionally a cosmetic and some lore locked behind it.

Deleted
    Well, they aren't. There's just what is functionally a cosmetic and some lore locked behind it.
    Wish it was an attunement questline for the new raid instance.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Obviously you didn't put in enough effort. After all, if only you played more, you could get those extra ilvls from... erm... Well, I'm sure they do drop somewhere - dozens of people in this thread claim it's just others being lazy. They cannot possibly be wrong, especially about classes which do not get champion equipment from work orders.
    well they do drop from emissaries

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazyyrogue View Post
    No matter what, there will always be someone to complain about something.

They literally removed any grind for the mount, especially when they removed the exalted requirement (that i got over a month ago from casually doing my BS WQs)

Stop QQing because you have to actually play an MMORPG, its literally a role playing game, play your role... or go play a MOBA
    So sending out followers on missions is playing an MMORPG..... hmmmm okay
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    well they do drop from emissaries
    I can count on one hand the number of follower items I've gotten from dozens of emissary caches.

In fact, I've gotten more Curious Coins than I have follower items from caches.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    On topic: This garrison style implementation that has been negatively received time and again by the players should be diminished and not have a specific role in any part of the game.
    Many, many aspects of this game are negatively received by a vocal minority of players. If Blizzard listened to all of them, we'd probably have three character classes with one spec each, and only 0.001% of players would ever see the inside of a raid zone.

I think they should make more ways to get Champion gear. I got my Demon Hunter to 110 about 3 weeks ago and they aren't even item level 900 yet, and none of them have the gear setup I like. Don't even get me started on my Druid who has to hope and pray to get item level boosters and equipment randomly off any mission. Everything is just heavily coated in an RNG paint and it gets old sometimes.

Deleted
    BOOO OHHHH I WANNA ALL THE CLASS MOUNTS ON MY 12 ALT BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE

BUT ME NO WANNA LVL MY FULLUWER DURR

fucking cretin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Many, many aspects of this game are negatively received by a vocal minority of players. If Blizzard listened to all of them, we'd probably have three character classes with one spec each, and only 0.001% of players would ever see the inside of a raid zone.
    ^^^ THIS 100x TIMES

Blizzard must be praised to not listen at tthe 90% of the bullshit INCOMPENTENT PLAYERS BLOAT there or on GD.

Guys you are not a game dev, you don't know how a game "works" beside the WQ you did, so really shut the fuck up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    So sending out followers on missions is playing an MMORPG..... hmmmm okay
    It's an aspect of the game that has been around for about 3 years now... By now you should have really noticed that.

And yes, it is, just as much as fishing is.

See, the thing is that you really don't need to focus on champions.
    You have a choice;
    - level your followers, equip them and so on for 100% chance -> the option you seem to think is your only one
    - take your free 850 champion, add some of the minions all classes get and go in with 60-100% chance (if you also get meatball, which everyone can, it will be even easier)

Neither will really take 2-3 months... at least not someone with half a brain. Heck, most classes come with performance boosting "on-use" items like librarms (paladins) and bananas (monks), while others have increased chance when accompanied with minions (warlock - gets 5% for every HP of minions -> 2x3HP makes instant 30% on top of the 40% they will give you as a base)
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-06-05 at 05:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lens Hunter View Post
    I think they should make more ways to get Champion gear. I got my Demon Hunter to 110 about 3 weeks ago and they aren't even item level 900 yet, and none of them have the gear setup I like. Don't even get me started on my Druid who has to hope and pray to get item level boosters and equipment randomly off any mission. Everything is just heavily coated in an RNG paint and it gets old sometimes.
    Like buying BoA follower upgrade items with OH resources on your main which has too many OH resources, and send it to alts who usually don't have as many OH resources.