Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Go back to your dead or alive volleyball.
    Now this is good advice, everyone should play Xtreme 3. My niece and I love that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't think you know what you're talking about. But go ahead and keep telling me how salty I am, and how bereft I am of dating prospects.
    That poster does nothing but try and paint the gender he belongs to out as being the superior one.

Conveniently overlooking every single case that goes against his narrative and flying off the handle if someone dares bring up all the negative areas where men are vastly overrepresented.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.
    What you think isn't relevant.

Claiming that men age like "fine wine" and women are uncapable of doing the same is to ignore every case where it doesn't ring true.
    It's much easier for a man to look like he looked in his 20s due to how our hormones work. A man's 30s are his prime time for fitness.

It's biology.

Deleted
    Eva LaRue, she's 50.
    I'm not sure. Looks more like she's CC 16.0, maybe earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That poster does nothing but try and paint the gender he belongs to out as being the superior one.
    Lmao chill on the feminist cool aid.

Every time I post something that suggests men are better at X you call me the next Hitler.

Men -age better-, that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So, I mean, both of these teams seem to be made up of college girls, which if I'm not mistaken, would make every single girl in the picture at least 18 or over. Now, I've personally met several "women" up to the age of 30, who still seem like they're 13, so if we're talking about mental maturity and so on, then I suppose you all saying that these are girls may in fact be correct.

However, if they're 18, they're considered adults, and therefore women in the eyes of the law.

Anyways, I suppose this is one of them evul gender threads and will be closed anyway.
    There was a video that was removed. This poster also has a history of making absurd posts about high school cheerleaders. He's a real fuckin nut.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I'm sorry, the myth that men age better than women is just a myth. It's something you guys tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better about aging. Also your statements about Romania are pretty funny, I have known a few Romanian/Eastern European women and they all wore heavier makeup than women in the US. They also smoked and drank copiously which aged them prematurely.
    If we're generalising might I point out the US' obesity rate is a few dozen times bigger than Romania's?

Pretty sure our girls still look better

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Conveniently overlooking every single case that goes against his narrative and flying off the handle if someone dares bring up all the negative areas where men are vastly overrepresented.
    Yeah I know, it's funny how much he buys into gender stereotypes and how angry he gets when they are challenged.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is turning into a gender thread, and the OP really wasnt anything of value

closing