Concordance of the legionfall & Mirror image

Do I wait for a Concordance of the legionfall proc before I cast mirror image? I also have a 905 Horn of valor so delaying Mirror image and horn of valor for a Concordance of the legionfall proc seems like a dps loss.

No. no no no no no no no. I only added all those no's because it kept saying message too short.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylemma View Post
    No. no no no no no no no.
    Two negatives make a positive, so if I'm reading this correctly you meant to say "yes" right?

Quote Originally Posted by Raggamasta View Post
    Two negatives make a positive, so if I'm reading this correctly you meant to say "yes" right?
    You're quite literally missing the point!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpanda View Post
    Do I wait for a Concordance of the legionfall proc before I cast mirror image? I also have a 905 Horn of valor so delaying Mirror image and horn of valor for a Concordance of the legionfall proc seems like a dps loss.
    No, never ever ever wait for that. Just pretend it doesn't even exist....when it procs...it procs.

I have had concordance not proc for the first 90 seconds of a fight several times. If you waited there you would miss out on another mirror in the fight. Sometimes it procs and chain procs so you have the buff up for 40 seconds or more. It is random in so many ways how and why it goes off. If you can't hear when it goes off or see the buff maybe make a weak aura for it and you might alter a few spells a second here and there, but you sure as hell don't want to hold off much for it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Noooo don't delay! Mirror + Horn combo is the best possible single-target DPS boost, use that whenever off cooldown (or save for burst phase or something).

Concordance is very random and unreliable.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Raggamasta View Post
    27 no's and 1 yes means Yes (in Sean Connery voice).
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!