Thread: So much hate.

So much hate.

Just a question... I noticed the people with the biggest post count tend to be the most negative, trolling and unhelpful.

Why is that? Why are people so negative on these forums?

Is trolling and a video game your escape to feel better about yourself because your life is miserable ?

I always felt the more positive you are the more positivity comes to your life.

Bring on the positivity!

Usually because they (we?) have been here long enough to see the same stupid questions/posts asked countless times, it gets boring. Especially when you see posts every day that are essentially people writing like this is their personal blog, ugh.

A lot of people can tell who has made a topic based on the title alone. Extremely positive post about WoW, or daft random questions? Jaylock. Swearing in the title? Justrob (http://imgur.com/a/8tdlj), etc. It's always the same shit. I mean, nothing against those two in-particular, it's just funny at this point that people can pick out their posts from a title.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-06-03 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I would have to disagreee. The worst behavior ones I've seen, are ones below the 8.000 post count mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

But in all honest, I don't think this topic is worth discussing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

"some" maybe.
    Poor generalisation, particularly with very subjective opinions such as being "helpful" or "negative".
    An opinion can be dismissed as being trolling or other poor positions simply because it is not aligning with that of someone else.
    Does not make it wrong, or inaccurate but it judged to be simply because someone does not want that opposing view.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forum behavior in and of itself has little or nothing to do with World of Warcraft.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."