Poll: Do you want these Mounts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Having to wait for to long before this even goes live. It kinda killed the hype imo. Sure they look neat but honestly its no different then any other mount. Just a different skin. The graphics are the only uniqueness about them. Still functions like any other mount. One thing that does kinda suck is that class mounts don't count towards the achievement. Other then the new raid and class mounts. The patch doesn't seem that big with all the time gating. Feels like Tanaan.

Yeah I can't wait to get my Monk class mount!

I'm only casual (mostly play AH and Pets) but my main (Brewmaster) is up to speed, whereas my Prot Paladin and DK are 1 day away from "Championing our Cause" and I'm ok with that. I think the DK needs extra work though, I think (worry) it's 52 Traits in all 3 specs for the Class Hall pets (?) but I'm ok with that.

Excited nonetheless to get into the new patch when it drops and happy with how the time/commitment has felt so far.

Cheers

I love most of them

Some are really unique and suit the class well and some like the DK one looks a way better improvement over the old frost wyrm.

I nearly forgot about the Dalaran sewer covers they're giving mages.

More hyped for the quests than the mounts themselves.

DH: Meh...
    DK: Okayish
    Pala: Meh...
    Mage: I like it

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    My mage effectively already got his in MoP
    What would i say as a pala... Damn blizz, thinks we are allready cool enough and dont deserve more cool toys...

Madness will consume you!!!

They're nothing special, in my view, but I'll get the pally one for the +1 to my mount count.

I was mega excited to get started on acquiring the class mounts - most look very good. But how long has it been and we are not even close to working on them? The hype has definitely fizzled out, just like the rest of broken shore content

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    Well Invincible has wings, and technically The Headless Horseman is a Death Knight
    I'd imagine the paladin one is going to grow wings when flying just like the Hearthstone/red Hearthstone horses.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Who wouldn't want these mounts?

That said, why warriors are getting a proto drake (not like there aren't plenty of them in game already, from an expansion 9 years in the past...) instead of a storm drake (you know, the things crowding Stormheim, the home zone of Odyn the warrior class leader) is entirely baffling. I'll keep crossing my fingers every Valarjar paragon chest I open, I guess?

Hunter mount is the business, though.

I like how some of them look, but all in all they seem like fluff that's been mocked up to look like content.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

7+ Year Old Account
    They are okay, I don't really care for mounts per say

play a pally so nope... tyreal's charger looks better and more paladin like than this mount. they should have used that model put high rez judgement type armor on the hourse and gold wings vs the white and bam amazing.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I am very excited to ride my weapon-carrying dragon of derpness with its tiny arms!

As for the others:

DK: Meh, nice enough but not a fan of the colors.

DH: It's unique, so that's cool.

Druid: It is a fancy owl, I must adore it to a certain degree.

Hunter: A wolf and eagle mixed together!? LOVE IT!

Mage: They look ok but they're just discs...

Monk: Themed nicely, talking is interesting, but dislike the color.

Paladin: Boring, but at least it's nice looking and the quest sounds awesome.

Priest: 'Tis another fancy owl creature, so decently neat.

Rogue: Remove the hat and it would go from great to awesome.

Shaman: I salute you, you lucky bastards!

Warlock: Disappointing that it's just another steed, and I prefer Dreadsteed.

And just because I'm biased:

Warrior: IT'S A DERPY-LOOKING DRAGON WITH ARMOR AND WEAPONS!!!

But overall I'm also slightly annoyed that all the class stuff in 7.2 took away from Blizzard making an actual Legionfall campaign, so I'll go be sour until I get derpy dragon. ^_^

They mostly suck, but i'm getting all since 350 achieve isn't going to earn itself.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    My mage effectively already got his in MoP
    I have this too but I got it on a Hunter... I like the Red Flying Cloud. But I do not like it as much as my Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent from Timeless Isle Rare: Huolon.

They're neat. Not neat enough for me to bother with the follower missions to actually unlock them, but neat. I'll live w/o it.

*Looks at the paladin horse*

*Looks at the Negative pally reactions*

*Looks at the Horse's description*

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Myyyyyyyyyyyy.........

Ima win a TON of beauty horse contests, now...

Personally a few are good while the others are meh. At least a few more could have been more unique or fun.