Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I specifically said no disintegrations.
    I was thinking about the same thing, lol.

I'm expecting at least one to be named Billy-Ray Sanguine

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    I am of the mind we do need gun control and I do own guns, however after reading stuff like this, part of me kind of wishes it were mandatory that everybody over the age of 13 were required to own and carry a gun at all times.

It might help thin the population of this kind of shit. However states that to implement reasonable and effective gun control should be allowed to ban people from traveling from other states into theirs.
    Because more guns in this situation would have resulted in fewer than 3 deaths?
    I mean it's Texas, you can't make the argument that expectation of guns would have stopped it because it's a default assumption that everyone there has guns.

Quote Originally Posted by PersephoneDankles View Post
    As per the New York Times.
    To bad the bounty hunters died, not a single fuck given about the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    who were the coolest motherfuckers in all of star wars? jango fett and boba fett, the mandalorians in general were the best.

hunting people for money, it's just badass.
    I support this.

So, if I get this correctly... two bounty hunters engage a perp. The two bounty hunters and the perp did in the fire fight? They are some shit bounty hunters. How do TWO of them get the drop on one guy... and basically lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

"Go with god brah"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    your going to lose this battle, mmochamp is full of disney shills that gobble up any pile of shit disney brands.
    You're*

Also, you don't talk that way about Mr. Mouse and his enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    allowing peices of shit to run free isnt either.
    Not sure dead, injured or frightened bystanders feel that justice should be brought by a bunch of reckless, macho gunslingers.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Bounty Hunters? Jesus fuck... how primitive is the US? Only country whos government denies climate change and bounty hunters... jesus fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    What is your solution?
    The Justice system should handle it?

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Not sure dead, injured or frightened bystanders feel that justice should be brought by a bunch of reckless, macho gunslingers.
    Do you have any stats regarding bail recover agents being reckless as an industry or just emotional tripe?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Bounty Hunters? Jesus fuck... how primitive is the US? Only country whos government denies climate change and bounty hunters... jesus fuck

The Justice system should handle it?
    Protip: They are part of the justice system.

Do any of you actually know how recovery agents actually work besides what you've read in Star Wars or seen in movies?

Should have tasered his as first.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i never cared for greedo, didn't care to look into any of the other bounty hunters either. the mandalorians were my favorite because they were badass. they had the coolest armor, cool warrior culture. jango alone killed six jedi just using the special mandalorian unarmed combat style, specifically meant for fighting jedi(fuck disney canon, expanded universe is where it's at.)
    Jango is a punk who got his head chopped off. Boba is an even bigger punk who got eaten by a space flytrap.

The psychopathy seems overflowing again, when reading this thread. *facepalms*

Some people need to go get professional help, before even more innocent people die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    You're*

Also, you don't talk that way about Mr. Mouse and his enterprise.
    Correcting grammar is always the sign of a failed argument, so keep thinking i care that i didnt use the correct your.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I guess you missed the part where it says 'some states', didn't you? of course you did. What about all the states that DONT make it a crime? hmm?
    they could deal with it in a different way that's how america works more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Was it Dog?

Dog doesn't use lethal force.

He is old school bounty hunter.

These bounty hunters that use lethal force are cold blooded killers and "not cool".

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    "Muh hyperbole!"
    what hyperbole? they literally put a guy to the guns head in the car dealership if you want to compare construction owkrs to them have would have to do the same thing to warrant the same responses.

Do you have any stats regarding bail recover agents being reckless as an industry or just emotional tripe?
    Well, the case in question here seems like a total fuckup by amateurs. At any rate, I don't support giving these tasks to unsupervised, independent individuals in the private sector. People with the power to use deadly force should be only motivated by public safety, not a shiny reward for getting the bad guy. Maybe if the police found themselves to be massively understaffed, some exceptions to trusted, highly professional security companies could assist them for a time, but these cowboys? Should be unnecessary in a modern democracy (and even in America).
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, the case in question here seems like a total fuckup by amateurs. At any rate, I don't support giving these tasks to unsupervised, independent individuals in the private sector. People with the power to use deadly force should be only motivated by public safety, not a shiny reward for getting the bad guy. Maybe if the police found themselves to be massively understaffed, some exceptions to trusted, highly professional security companies could assist them for a time, but these cowboys? Should be unnecessary in a modern democracy (and even in America).
    So basically no, you have no idea how BA's work and want to double down on blanketed stereotypes.

Carry on.

So basically no, you have no idea how BA's work and want to double down on blanketed stereotypes.

Carry on.
    If bountyhunters exist, they shouldn't.
    Mother pus bucket!