Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post
    Liadrin ?

10 characters
    Well, Lady Liadrin I suppose COULD work but I dont think she's powerful enough to go against Kil'jaeden :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Name a Horde champion or whatever who would fight Kil'jaeden. Sylvanas is busy doing her own crap.
    Dont matter just take one, look Horde also have nothing to do on Argus are you telling me i should quit till we get back to a storyline that involves the Horde that would be after Legion...? or should blizzard try to involve my faction abit to make me a little bit interested in what happens in Legion at all.

Look Velen vs KJ sounds fun for Alliance players, for me i dont care what side wins there both my enemy so the best outcome would be that both die but i dont care any way it will go.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2017-06-02 at 01:35 PM.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Dont matter just take one, look Horde also have nothing to do on Argus are you telling me i should quit till we get back to a storyline that involves the Horde that would be after Legion...? or should blizzard try to involve my faction abit to make me a little bit interested in what happens in Legion at all.

Look Velen vs KJ sounds fun for Alliance players, for me i dont care what side wins there both my enemy so the best outcome would be that both die but i dont care any way it will go.
    That's pretty much how I felt most of the time in Warlords when it was the other way around

I really am starting to believe that this xpac really will give us the end of the Burning Legion and Sargeras once and for all!

Name a Horde champion or whatever who would fight Kil'jaeden. Sylvanas is busy doing her own crap.
    @Tromage could use ace up the sleeve - Broxigar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Hahaha, call someone to pull him from War of the Ancients. xD

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    let that terrible character stay dead forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    let that terrible character stay dead forever.
    Hahaha, call someone to pull him from War of the Ancients. xD
    Blizzard did alternate universe Draenor, I'm expecting everything now.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Already greatly weakened after WoD, though.

Definitely not powerful enough, unless I missed some massive powerups somewhere.
    Oh yes, I know that Thrall is all over the place, depressed and whatnot. But, defeating Kil'jaeden would be the ultimate fight for Thrall, finally he'd be able to fight the demon behind the suffering of his people and the destruction of his world.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh yes, I know that Thrall is all over the place, depressed and whatnot. But, defeating Kil'jaeden would be the ultimate fight for Thrall, finally he'd be able to fight the demon behind the suffering of his people and the destruction of his world.
    That's... actually a very good idea actually. I'd love to see that tbh.

As someone who has mained characters on both factions - Does it matter? Are there people that are literally so single minded on one faction that you ignore the lore and story of HALF of the game?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only play Horde but I don't really care that they aren't showing any Horde characters. It's the same thing people told Alliance QQers, just shut the fuck up and enjoy the game. Sometimes the narrative focuses on the faction you play, sometimes it doesn't. Big fucking deal.

Given the shambles which is the current Horde leadership, there is little reason that any of them would be there to begin with. As much as I hate Draenei, this is like Velen's whole purpose, so it makes absolute sense that he would be there. You guys can bitch, moan and cry all you want, but it made absolute sense that Thrall (who was seem as the most powerful Shaman on Azeroth) was so important in an expansion about the elemental planes and shit. Same thing different expansion. I don't mind that expansion is showing more "Alliance" themed story. I don't really like Illidan as a character, but that's a different topic.

Honestly Orcs should have a big beef with Kil'jaeden, considering he was responsible for their damnation in the original timeline to begin with. Problem is most of those Orcs are dead, and the ones that are still around are no where to be seen. The only Orc that would make a lot of sense would be Garrosh, but he's dead. Keep in mind me mentioning him is only if he had a different trajectory as a character (basically being a hero). Casting aside his differences with the Alliance to meet Kil'jaeden in combat because of his role in basically fucking over Draenor in the original timeline.

So yeah I don't really see who you could even insert for the Horde. Velen, Khadgar and Illidan (ungh) make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Khadgar is strong enough to be in a fight with Kiljaedan either.

The only characters who should be standing a chance against KJ are:

Aspects,Velen,Illidan,Furion,Titan Keepers,Algalon.....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    I dont think Khadgar is strong enough to be in a fight with Kiljaedan either.

The only characters who should be standing a chance against KJ are:

Aspects,Velen,Illidan,Furion,Titan Keepers,Algalon.....
    ... Algalon? What. That "guy" was basically just an angry cloud who was send to push a button, besides he, and the titan keepers, being titanic in origin, are likely very weak against pure fel magic, just like the original Titans were.
    The Aspects themselves aren't even Aspects anymore, and only 3 of them are left anyways, hardly a force to be reckoned with.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Velen will never die because we have the comic that confirms he's still alive at the point in time that Anduin is an old man - so he's safe for awhile.
    Way to suck any tension out of the story, eh blizzard? Reminds me of the "Game Overs are a failure of the game designer" crap David Cage keeps throwing around.

Looks like it'll be a great fight both from a gameplay sense and a lore sense. Makes me wonder what they'll do for Argus' raid to top this; I have a hard time believing we'll fight Sargeras in any meaningful sense considering how much bigger he is than us. Maybe they'll pull a GW2:HoT and have us fight his "true self" within his mind or something.

If there is one thing we can all agree on, then I'm sure it is the fact that this previously unknown demon(Aldrachi?) looks badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    If there is one thing we can all agree on, then I'm sure it is the fact that this previously unknown demon(Aldrachi?) looks badass.
    Believe it's an Eeredar Brute.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    That's pretty much how I felt most of the time in Warlords when it was the other way around
    Because you weren't paying attention to lore or you're just lying to get attention. Warlords was everyone's concern and involved both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... Algalon? What. That "guy" was basically just an angry cloud who was send to push a button, besides he, and the titan keepers, being titanic in origin, are likely very weak against pure fel magic, just like the original Titans were.
    The Aspects themselves aren't even Aspects anymore, and only 3 of them are left anyways, hardly a force to be reckoned with.
    Algalon is NOT titanic in origin. He is of a particular race called constellars.

It's so cool to have Velen and other Alliance leaders showing up and doing stuff in Legion. Looking forward to the cinematic.