View Poll Results: Your least favorite expansion

Voters
772. This poll is closed
  • Classic (I know it is not an expansion)

16 2.07%
  • BC

29 3.76%
  • Wrath

16 2.07%
  • Cata

152 19.69%
  • MoP

66 8.55%
  • WoD

374 48.45%
  • Legion

119 15.41%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Legion has 8 million subscribers. It's not going downhill at all.
    Legion is below 5 millions actually. Quite downhill.

Cataclysm. I wanted to like the new changes to resilience, but all they really accomplished was slow small-scale PvP down to a crawl. Then there was also the matter of the talent trees being messed with and, as much as the changes were well-executed, any savvy observer could tell that it was the beginning of the end of character progression as we knew it.

Raid design also took a serious hit beyond the first tier, even though the dungeons themselves were a high point of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Read my post; too much ignorance about Warlords of Draenor. It was classic Warcraft, set in the real Draenor, with a great story, fantastically rebuilt engine, and awesome raids.
    Just because you liked it doesn't mean it's objectively better. This is about what people subjectively liked the most/least.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Personally i have to say WoD/Cata. WoD ended up being a paid facebook game if you did not raid at all (bar lfr or something) and Cata was just awkward imo. Did like MoP, but tbh WotLK still reigns supreme for me.

Deleted
    The only good thing WoD had was the best intro cinematic till this day but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xabaras View Post
    i voted MOP . why?

Seriously... panda in wow was a major let down for me... at least WoD had story about something that else you would not find around except in novels etc.

Panda and Sha´s were too much for my old hearth..sorry...

Cheers

X
    This...my friends....

This is what I call: Judging a book by its cover...

-_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Legion is below 5 millions actually. Quite downhill.
    I'd love links to BOTH of your claims....

legion class design can't compare to mop. imo MOP was the pinnacle of class mechanics

It's so hard to choose, there's so many bad ones.

Cata by a big margin.
    People think that WoD had bad story, Cata had no story whatsoever. Ozumat kidnapping Neptulon had no conclusion, Uldum ended up as big Indiana Jones joke with random war on the background with Al'Akir elementals and titan lore being mostly ignored. Deathwing didn't have any story besides little questline in Twilight Highlands. That's on top of having least amount of raid bosses in all expansions (most of which were shit too) and shitton of content cut out.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I'd love links to BOTH of your claims....
    I was making mine specifically to ask for his when he would tell "SOURCES ???!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Read my post; too much ignorance about Warlords of Draenor. It was classic Warcraft, set in the real Draenor, with a great story, fantastically rebuilt engine, and awesome raids.
    The alternate universe garbage is "great" story ?
    You just told everyone "don't take any of my opinion seriously".

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I was making mine specifically to ask for his when he would tell "SOURCES ???!!!"

The alternate universe garbage is "great" story ?
    You just told everyone "don't take any of my opinion seriously".
    Still, that answers HALF of the story. I need your source also. :O I CAN'T SOLVE A MYSTERY, IF IT'S HALF SOLVED!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Still, that answers HALF of the story. I need your source also. :O I CAN'T SOLVE A MYSTERY, IF IT'S HALF SOLVED!
    None. It's just a rough guesswork based on how Legion was supposed to be barely above WoD after the first quarter (when WoD was already down to 5M) and thinking that it has probably went down since 7.2 and its boredom.

Legion for sure. While WoD and MoP had their downsides as well, the RNG and grind going into Legion is just unreal. Roll-your-luck legendaries and gear entire tier levels apart based on randomness is not something I appreciate in this game. If I wanted Diablo, I'd play Diablo. Well, I am playing Diablo, but that's beside the point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    If you weren't stupid and could actually see past that, then you'd understand that MoP was a good expansion.
    I'm going to pretend like I didn't read the insult but what exactly is your point? The lore of MoP was horrible. Maybe if this was a kid's game then it might have fit in. But pandas... really? What's next, an expansion based around unicorns ?

The bottom line is the Pandas really took a lot away from the warcraft "lore". I get they were trying to make the game more appealing for their Asian customers but it really killed a lot of Americans/Europeans from actually enjoying the lore. Nowadays, people don't even care about wracraft lore anymore and that has driven a lot of people off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    No apparently Legion cut the ability to show old nelf and belf models with dhs while the other races are unaffected. I never checked it of course but that's what he keeps saying.
    BE and NE demon hunters are treated by the game as a different race from standard BE and NE. Different models with extra customization, different animations, different voicework.

Oh, how I loathe Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Anybody who says TBC or WolK has to be trolling...
    Nope. I hated TBC, easily worse expansion. I'd prefer almost nothing (see: WoD) than TBC.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

WoD... Cata was bad, but forgivable. Legion is looking like diet WoD with less bad, but could still go either way

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    I clicked Cata on the poll because I blocked WoD from my memory and forgot it existed. RIP do-overs.
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    Sylvanas has returned from the Maw her work complete. She has decided to live as a stay at home Mom with Nathanos at Windrunner Tower in the Ghostlands. Note; she is not a Mother, and Nathanos is a rock with a smiley face drawn in sharpie. Many people are concerned about her current mental health.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashix View Post
    Read the insult it still stands, people who couldn't look past 'lolpandas' are stupid retards.
    how is that lol? what's your reasoning for that other than I'm a stupid retard?

trying to have a constructive discussion about it and not result to ignorant insults