Which Leggo's should I be aiming for 7.2.5 as resto druid?

been browsing forums/druid discord for hours trying to figure out what I should be doing to prepare for 7.2.5, currently im pooling nethershards to spend once 7.2.5 comes and saving up emm. caches and legionfall caches in hopes of getting the new leggo's early on in 7.2.5... I have all the current resto specific leggo's beside tearstone ...I'm also missing sephuz's/Ekowraith... so I have all other leggo's currently available to me beside tearstone/new helm/new ring... I guess what I"m asking is if I should be saving and going for the new ring or helm or if I shld try and get tearstone now...or should I just go with 2 I already have...obviously velens will still be number 1 (cant see that changing) but unsure what my 2nd one should be with shoulder nerfs and new 2set/4set

Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Emissary and Legionfall caches you earn now will not drop new legendaries in 7.2.5. They have a different item id.

As for legendaries new ring and velens is my bet.
    hmm didnt think about that but your probably right that makes sense

Emissary and Legionfall caches you earn now will not drop new legendaries in 7.2.5. They have a different item id.
    Says who????????? They only said Nethershards won't drop them (because they don't want people stockpiling hundreds of thousands of them)so unless you have a source, don't spread misinformation.

Edit: I skimmed, I'm bad. Sorry!

OT: Velens and SOTA (if you play other specs, especially Balance) mostly.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2017-06-03 at 07:25 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Says who????????? They only said Nethershards won't drop them (because they don't want people stockpiling hundreds of thousands of them), so unless you have a source, don't spread misinformation.

OT: Velens and SOTA (if you play other specs, especially Balance) mostly.
    where was it said that couldn't get new leggo's from nethershards? is here a link u could post in here

Clear #1 legendary - Velen's
    Top #2 legendary options - Prydaz, Belt, Tearstone

The other legendaries have significant flaws relative to these top 4. Either they are too situational, just don't do enough total healing relative to the top 4 (which are all ~6%+), or use up a tier slot (which becomes significant when you can use 2pc+4pc).

Quote Originally Posted by animehero05 View Post
    where was it said that couldn't get new leggo's from nethershards? is here a link u could post in here
    Twitter, as usual.

Every single patch to date has done this to prevent mass hoarding of Caches. You know blizzard do this. They don't even need to say it. My source being the Cache ID's being different compared from PTR to live. They wouldn't give Caches a new loot ID if they didn't change the loot.
    *re-reads* Oh, you said "earns NOW", my apologies! My skimming curse strikes again >_>;

I thought you meant ALL caches, not just the ones you earn before the patch.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Pretty sure shoulders are in the top 2 for legendaries.

edit: Ah I guess thehre getting nerfed to hell, bah.
    Last edited by Grimnakh; 2017-06-03 at 11:24 AM.

As for legendaries new ring and velens is my bet.
    That hasn't been the case in any previous patch this expansion, and based on people testing it on PTR still is not the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Every single patch to date has done this to prevent mass hoarding of Caches. You know blizzard do this. They don't even need to say it. My source being the Cache ID's being different compared from PTR to live. They wouldn't give Caches a new loot ID if they didn't change the loot.
    Please do explain how I got KJBW from saved up caches on my paladin when that patch hit, then.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's kind of impossible since you get loot based on when you received the box. If you earn a box in 7.2, it drops 7.2 loot. If you earn it in 7.2.5, it drops 7.2.5 loot. They do this to stop people doing exactly this. Feeling as if they are forced to hoard boxs to keep up to date with the most current content.

"Note that this does not apply retroactively to Emissary Bags that you may already have in your inventory when the time comes. Only new bags earned after the Nighthold is open have the chance to reward an item level 940 Legendary."

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752570804#1

It's pretty safe to say this is going to be in place yet again.
    It's really cute how you actually believe that post, when loads of people had saved up bags and got new shit from them(the only thing they didn't give was the legendary upgrade items)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    I'm a fan of the Star Wars legos myself.

Wait, what are we talking about?
    Exactly. When someone says Leggo's I want to punch a puppy...

On a serious note, who even invented this retarded term? Leggo? Word Legendary doesn't even have double G or O in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Exactly. When someone says Leggo's I want to punch a puppy...

On a serious note, who even invented this retarded term? Leggo? Word Legendary doesn't even have double G or O in it...
    More or less, I say it because it's stupid and lets me add "Waffle" to the end of it (like the "Eggo" brand). When I'm actually being serious, I'll usually say "Legs" or "Legiondaries".

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it only a few weeks away, you won't lose anything by hanging on to them until the patch hits, so you never know. Plus the items may TF higher also, who knows.

By mere virtue of how BLP is implemented, hoarding caches is certainly viable. There's no way opening a 7.2 cache won't affect BLP if you do it after the patch.
    No, I don't have access to their source code. It's just obtuse to assume it has any sort of coding which will prevent that.
    Different IDs have a lot of explanations, for example they can offer higher base itemlevel rewards.

Fuck it no point on arguing about it. Hoard your boxes. You earn loot from when you earn the box. Blizzard does this all the time to prevent exactly what you are talking about. Hoard them. Apparently unless i have a blue post to correlate to, i'm talking shit. Try to give someone advice but the typical illogical internet has to do the usual thing. Enjoy.
    There were TONS of people who got the new legs with hoarded caches in 7.1.5.
    What they didn't got were the leg upgrade items.

Look here:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._until_opened/

So, sorry, you are really wrong. And no, there was no blue post about that. Are you really expecting them to say "Oh, hey, btw. it made sense to hoard boxes due to an oversight of us. Our bad."

Although I highly suspect them having learned of their mistake and not making it again with 7.2.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    or use up a tier slot (which becomes significant when you can use 2pc+4pc).
    Do we know how badly Blizz will nerf T19? I.e. will the 2p T19 bonus be worth losing a likely decent amount of item levels when compared to ToS gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Minttunator View Post
    Do we know how badly Blizz will nerf T19? I.e. will the 2p T19 bonus be worth losing a likely decent amount of item levels when compared to ToS gear?
    No nerfs to it so far on the PTR - and it's on a release candidate, so it appears not at all.