Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The world is controlled by Lizard people, Fact.

Deleted
    Giaever is currently a science advisor with The Heartland Institute.
    Oil and gas companies have contributed to the Heartland Institute, including $736,500 from ExxonMobil between 1998 and 2005.[109][127] Greenpeace reported that Heartland received almost $800,000 from ExxonMobil.
    source wikipedia k thx bye

@op retourne à l'école

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    This post is a hoax. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    This post is a hoax. Fact.
    Chinese hoax?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Global Cooling, a.k.a. Global Warming, a.k.a. Climate Change has been a long running meme that constantly changes what it stands for the moment it is widely disproven.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Posts like these are obviously made by idiots who try to trigger people. It's equal to shitposting, so why are these threads not removed?

10+ Year Old Account
    nice bait.

Deleted
    Hahaha look at these sheep in this thread, you still believe any rubbish you find on google so it means its facts, then when someone posts evidence you still thinks climate change is real hahaha.

But let me tell you a story sheeplings, the world didnt begin in 2017 and wont end in 2017.

10+ Year Old Account
    FFS people this top video clip was originally broadcast on Channel 4 (UK channel) on Mar 8, 2007. TEN YEARS AGO. And the second video? Hardly conclusive either. Has a date on it that says 13 July 2011. Is the OP some kind of idiot, using 6-10 year old clips to try and cherry-pick? Do the mods not see this as trolling?
    Last edited by Will; 2017-06-02 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda11 View Post
    Hahaha look at these little sheep on this thread, still believe any rubbish they find in google means its facts when in fact its made up.

Let me tell you a story sheeplings, the world didnt begin in 2017 and wont end in 2017.
    The planet will endure, yes, but that doesn't mean that life that lives on it isn't negatively affected... At least for us there are things we can do to mitigate the damage.

Hahaha look at these little sheep on this thread, still believe any rubbish they find in google means its facts when in fact its made up.

Let me tell you a story sheeplings, the world didnt begin in 2017 and wont end in 2017.
    Lol, you managed to put like what? 30 words together, and even then you didnt say anything relevant!
    Blatant and low quality bait 3/10. Sad!
    stay woke
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I assumed there would be some sensationalist crap at the start so i skipped to a random part and within 2 minutes i can find 2 flaws with his "arguments". Him asking for an optimal temperature for the earth completely misses the point in that it means a massive movement of people being forced from their cities to new areas that have become more habitable. Those believing in climate change dont deny that vast areas of northern countries will become much more pleasant to live in, but that doesnt take into account the amount of conflict that would arise from people being forced from their cities to a new spot halfway across the earth. He also misses the point, just like the OP, that its called climate change, not global warming. It isnt about how the entire earth is becoming warmer everywhere, its about how areas are seeing significant changes in their average temperatures and weather. Now, i fully admit that we dont know enough about how exactly all the factors in play are working, and we might end up being lucky with something being overlooked, but thats exactly why we need more research. Denying climate change is like closing your eyes when a car is coming at you at full speed and hoping theres unaccounted factors in play that make it change trajectory. I know that short term profits and pretending a problem doesnt exist are very tempting, but this isnt a situation where we can hold people accountable in 50 years by dumping all the costs on them.

Hahaha look at these sheep in this thread, you still believe any rubbish you find on google so it means its facts, then when someone posts evidence you still thinks climate change is real hahaha.

But let me tell you a story sheeplings, the world didnt begin in 2017 and wont end in 2017.
    Not an argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    and that shit is terribly bad for the US standing in the world, cause it is seen as a country that cannot be relied with. i hope you understand that, right?
    this isnt the first time one party has pulled out of something good just because it goes against the party line and it wont be the last. And despite you saying we cant be relied it, we still will be relied upon across the world so again, after the shock and outrage are over everything will go back to as it was and in 3 years we will enter back into the paris treaty with our new president.

Given the milder winters, I'm pretty ok with global warming.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    The good side here, with the US leaving the Paris' agreement, is that China will no longer be stuck under the US for that. May even be a good thing altogether, if China take their role seriously.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Truss me, its fake, they made it in GinaaaAAaaaa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, even if you are skeptic and believe that there is climate change but it is largely natural, it still changes nothing. THe change that is happening is still disastrous to the human biosphere and we still would need to do something about it. I mean flooding is natural and that's why we made dams.
    This is spot on, and it's what annoys me when people say "we're destroying the Earth", (unless we invent Death Stars) nothing we do will destroy this planet, it'll be a rock in space long after we're gone. We're destroying human inhabitation of earth.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    the fact that I am in the north east of the united states and have not had more than a day of snow in the last three winters means nothing. got it.
    I live in Boston. Two winters ago, we had 10 feet of snow. Not sure what you are talking about friend. Also anecdotes (such as mine and yours) are not data.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hilarious that you think you posted evidence.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump