Deleted

I am smarter than the President of the United States of America

Who knew the day would come when we could all say this out loud while being 100% serious.

Try it, its fun. For 5 seconds.

Then its really really sad.

RIP planet

Deleted
    Not that hard really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    ...You thought the previous presidents were so intelligent?
    I think Obama was quite intelligent. He was too soft to be a US president, though. Would have been fine, maybe even great, in some other country.

And I'm smarter than OP. Check mate
    Last edited by Eazy; 2017-06-02 at 02:15 PM.

Deleted
    No "so", just "more"

I mean sure dubya and reagan weren't the brightest tools in the shed but come on trump is borderline retarded

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno

Maybe? I don't know you well enough OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I dunno

Maybe? I don't know you well enough OP.
    i have the best words

Barack Obama graduated with a JD magna cum lauded from Harvard Law where he was president of the Harvard Law Review. That's typically not something that dumb people from poor families do.

Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and has degrees from Georgetown and Yale. Again, dumb people from poor families usually don't do that.

You can say what you like about our previous presidents but to say they weren't self made, intelligent men is just not true.

Note, I left out GWB because even though he is smarter than Trump he got by on his family name most of the time.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Who knew the day would come when we could all say this out loud while being 100% serious.

RIP planet
    you are about as smart as a mule fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post

RIP planet
    There is a good chance that you are, yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hah silly me for clicking this, i thought u wuld provide some test or something entertaining instead of another bucket of feelings. Also , you were dumber than previous 2 is what u implying ? I guess it is a good day for u than , not a sad one .

Deleted
    It's like putting an LFR Hunter player in charge of designing new raids.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Barack Obama graduated with a JD magna cum lauded from Harvard Law where he was president of the Harvard Law Review. That's typically not something that dumb people from poor families do.

Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar and has degrees from Georgetown and Yale. Again, dumb people from poor families usually don't do that.

You can say what you like about our previous presidents but to say they weren't self made, intelligent men is just not true.

Note, I left out GWB because even though he is smarter than Trump he got by on his family name most of the time.
    Barack, Bill, and whoever else you can think of that is a "smart" democrat can be grouped and their net worthes added together and are still less than 20% of President Trumps yearly income. Liberal arts are cool and all but not everything in this world. Obama deff deserved cum lowd all over his face btw.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Except NASA said that the polar ice caps haven't changed since they started monitoring them in 1979....

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta.../#79ebf46c2892

http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosph....withtrend.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I think Obama was quite intelligent. He was too soft to be a US president, though. Would have been fine, maybe even great, in some other country.
    Yah Obama was kind of like Jimmy Carter, to straight forward to be a politician. Obama seems to be pretty intelligent though. I still consider him to be a good president though.
    Bill Clinton was really intelligent. What made Bill Clinton a great president was that he was shifty enough to compromise on things that didn't matter much to get things passed that did matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a pointless thread. Locked.