Poll: Which do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Too thick for a Lahmacun and served with yoghurt (the white matter), which is weird. Moving on, Lahmacun is not "Doner Kebab in Pizza". It's ground beef mixed with various vegetables and spices over a special and think pastry. Doner "Kebab" is something entirely different.
    Yeah turkish dishes outside of turkey are mostly completely different to meet our taste.

Honestly don't know the difference, as long as the Crust is like Tortilla Thick. Then I love it. I hate thick crust or Deep dish. I like the toppings not the crust. Wood fired thin crust with the charr on the bottom from the Wood Fire Grill is the best. My Favorite Pizza is Taco. we have a chain of Pizza joints on the Lakes in MN here called Zorbaz and I love their Pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherMason View Post
    Italian all the way.

But being honest I have never had a pizza in Chicago or whatever is supposed to be the best place for american deep dish pizza.
    I went to 2 places in Chicago that were supposed to have the best deep dish evar. I wasn't very impressed. Hard to even classify it as pizza.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Been to Italy 3 times. Every time I thought the pizza was shit.

The ice-cream on the other hand...
    Agreed. Been to Naples and Milan a few times and made sure to try some local pizza shops. There is no comparison. American Pizza is better.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    America has mastered the art of pizza. Theres too many levels and variations of pizza in America to even put it all under one banner.
    Too bad pretty much all of them are absolute garbage and bad for your health, Americans have a knack for turning normal food into some kind of abomination. Italian pizzas are a lot healthier.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Yeah turkish dishes outside of turkey are mostly completely different to meet our taste.
    I see. Now I want to try it