Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So Peggle did you hear the boom?
    I think i heard one, but not the 3 or 4 that were reported. My window is open but i do have headphones on, so kind of hard to tell :P

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    It is interesting that no one seems to remember that the IRA were once spoken of in the same terms as ISIS in British society.

One day ISIS, perhaps under another name, will be respected political dignitaries and people will be more concerned about the next big threat.

Impossible for any one to believe now, I know. As it was impossible for me to imagine the IRA going on ceasefire and becoming respected elder statesmen.

Remember this in twenty years.
    Did the ira also force kids into suicide bombers, use them as sex slaves, beheading people, burning them alive in steel cages, use civilians as human shields, slaughter their own kind day in day out etc etc i could do this all day long. They are not comparable and their goals are not either.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-06-04 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Why should I trust my government trust to do anything or anything its talking heads say when my government does implicitly not trust me, its citizen?

Although I have never commited a crime, have not even gotten so much as a parking ticket in my life, I am subject to mass surveilance, data retention and when I want to own a gun - not an assault rifle, a simple handgun like a 9mm glock - every onus to prove I am not a threat is on me, I cant own one for sport without joining a state approved club, where I have to shot at least 18 times a year or once a month, a log has to be kept by both myself and the at the club, I have to agree to be subjected to random searches, I have to keep my guns and ammunition seperate, have to keep it in a safe and if I it is found out I gave my spouse access to the safe in any shape or form I face up to 3 years in prison and my property will be confiscated.

And yet some random beardos can walk into Bataclan armed with ak assault rifles and explosives and no one supposedly saw it comming. How exactly is this gun law keeping ME safe?
    1) Well, i am in favour of some strict gun-control so one can document training if having one for self-defense. But in this unsafe society our leaders have worked so hard to create, it should - IMO - be legal and possible to own a gun for self-defense since migration has sky-rocketed while policing budgets haven't exactly increased. Documentation requirements should not be lenient, but it should be, in principle, possible for every citizen above age 18 with no recorded mental illness to own a pistol for defense. I agree with most posters in a way; in yesterday's society it was preposterous, in tomorrow's society... not so much.
    h
    2) The Bataclan is a difficult matter since people shouldn't be carrying guns into a club where they consume alcohol. That's a given. But in such cases, heavily armed guards at the entrance are of course a must. Such measures are completely normal in Israel and will also be in Europe soon. Best example is France, which will probably never get out of its emergency state - in France, the army now walks in the streets.

I don't enjoy thinking of it, but there are hardly any other ways tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How do you protect against a random, white van driving down the road and taking a sudden turn? Stop all vehicles every 15 feet?
    Doing something about the thousands of muslims being reported for suspicious activity would be a good start.

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Read the reason again, you were infracted for trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilrhythm View Post
    Excuse me but I followed your rules. I even blamed the right for this too. What gives?
    The issue is this: You werent lying with enough enthusiasm. Please report to the ministry of love, room 101 for reeducation.

Terrorists these days...

Seriously. Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose when you can't tell a terrorist from a freaking drunk driver?

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Doing something about the thousands of muslims being reported for suspicious activity would be a good start.
    Exactly. While the Manchester terrorist may have been second generation he traveled to the Middle East immediately before the attack and then returned to Manchester.

They can ban me idc. Stop letting Islam into your country. they don't want to be like us, they want to take over and make us become them. They don't care how many of them die as long has they can kill some of us. Religion of hate and intolerance=Islam.

Ban that pft.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-04 at 01:12 AM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    I think i heard one, but not the 3 or 4 that were reported. My window is open but i do have headphones on, so kind of hard to tell :P
    https://twitter.com/LisaAnn_72/statu...69662863724544 in response to Harry Yorke

Just had confirmation explosions in London Bridge area are controlled and police monitored

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rayden54 View Post
    Terrorists these days...

Seriously. Doesn't it kinda defeat the purpose when you can't tell a terrorist from a freaking drunk driver?
    yeah they need to work on their efficiency, if one attack results in 4 deaths but also 4 people getting caught they'll run out of terrorists before they've achieved anything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Yes, but what? Unless we can find evidence of wrong doing, then there is not much we can do from a legal point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by troll View Post
    yeah they need to work on their efficiency, if one attack results in 4 deaths but also 4 people getting caught they'll run out of terrorists before they've achieved anything
    They cant do much in the long run against the west, there is something like 15.000 dead isis fighters for every 1 us soldier for example, this is all they can hope for.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Sun at Sunday revealed their cover page.

https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/871168746139910146

Dunno about 7 dead and 3 attackers killed. take it with a grain of salt until Met Police or anybody else in authority reports such numbers too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of these eyewitness accounts I am listening to are shocking

I walked past one of those places this morning
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-06-04 at 01:19 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Luckily barely anyone agrees with you, so it won't ever happen.
    You do know that applications for permits are skyrocketing right? Sales are up. Shooting Sport Clubs are growing nicely, especially women seem to be interested in the activity in recent years.

But dont mind me, keep your head in the sand.

Deleted
    Deport all the muslims you can. Indoctrinate the ones under threat of imprisonment you can't legally deport. Take away the kids from their parents and give them to native parents if you have to.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-04 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Deport all the muslims you can. Indoctrinate the ones under threat of imprisonment you can't legally deport. Take away the kids from their parents and give them to native parents if you have to.
    How to increase extremism and violence. A guide by Taftvalue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot hear any more helicopters outside, so I am off to bed... hope it doesn't get any more crazy as I sleep.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The difference is that we are involved in dropping bombs on arabs and they aren't. Because Americans want oil.

Fuck the US, fuck Syria, fuck assad, fuck ISIS, fuck Trump. We should stay well out of it and let idiots kill each other.

infracted - trolling
    why do people keep spouting this nonsense, we have plenty of our own oil here you guys are the ones that need to import it.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR