Page 55 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    There was nothing said about colonial nations in what that guy posted so I have no idea why you're talking about colonial nations. It was a simple islamophobia leads to terrorism statement with nothing more attached to it.
    Yep, you keep ignoring that there is a long colonial history between nations like the UK and France and the Islamic World. It's obvious that you'll never understand the question nor the context.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    So a question.. how come those "culturally enriched countries" like Uk and Sweden get this every month if not more often, yet in "racist" nationalistic countries like Poland, Japan etc it never happens at all? #not all whatever
    Japan did have the Subway sarin gas attack.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    How many people have the EDL killed?
    I'm betting its a single digit number, quite probably a round single digit number.
    Oh, well that's okay then.

We're really sorry Mrs Shah that your husband is in a coma but you have to understand he looks like one those terrorist people and those terrorists have killed more people than the white bigots so it's all right that they beat you lot up now and again. Hope you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yep, you keep ignoring that there is a long colonial history between nations like the UK and France and the Islamic World. It's obvious that you'll never understand the question nor the context.
    They are not the only western countries where islamic terrorist attacks have happened.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    By a domestic doomsday cult, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Those violent Buddhists!

Deleted
    By a domestic doomsday cult, yes.
    Yeah I remember it.

Deleted
    They are not the only western countries where islamic terrorist attacks have happened.
    No, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Belgium and Denmark. All former colonial nations/long history regarding the Islamic World.

Deleted
    Those violent Buddhists!
    Haha buddhist extremists?

Always beheading people and allahuakbaring stuff?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post

We're really sorry Mrs Shah that your husband is in a coma but you have to understand he looks like one those terrorist people and those terrorists have killed more people than the white bigots so it's all right that they beat you lot up now and again. Hope you understand.
    yeah, Group A, has killed 34 people this year (so far) - Group B, has wounded the one person severely, lets say this year.
    Group A is 34 times worse than group B.
    This is like comparing ETA with ISIS.

- - - Updated - - -

No, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Belgium and Denmark. All former colonial nations/long history regarding the Islamic World.
    none of them have had any colonial nations anywhere even close to 'Muslims'.

Deleted

At least the EDL are honest about hating brown people, honesty is a Christian trait. The "moderate" Muslims just pretend they can't stand everyone else for the sake of an easy life.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-05 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I think reasonable people tend to have some sense of proportionality and recognize that the current rates of Islamic terrorism are a couple orders of magnitude more dangerous and deadly than anything the EDL has been associated with. Some sort of mass EDL, anti-Muslim violence is mostly a fever-dream of leftists eager to draw false equivalences between skinhead idiots and jihadis; this sort of whataboutism should be ignored.

The skinhead idiots mostly seem to engage in idiotic shows of force where they fight with other gangs. The roving EDL members curb-stomping innocent Muslimas is just not really much of a thing.
    Mass violence isn't the problem, in the week after the Manchester bombings reported hate crimes doubled. I guess that is just a leftist's dream?? But, yeah, you're right the innocent British citizens who happen to look like the terrorists should be subject to abuse and violence because of the rate of Islamic terrorism?!?

I mean, this will, of course encourage those nasty Islamists to integrate with British culture.

Deleted
    Those violent Buddhists!
    There are some violent Buddhists groups, like the Sinhalese nationalists.

Perhaps Mr. Shah should have thought about the fact that shouting "god is great" while trying to hand over the knife blade first at great velocity wasnt a good idea.

...Can you stop it please? Making up shit is just testament to a vivid imagination.

What colonies did Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Spain and Sweden have in the islamic world?

15+ Year Old Account
    Out of those countries only Spain has had anything to do with the Islamic world.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, if being a colonial nation justifies terrorism, i think i should get some bombs and move to Portugal to get back to Brazil the riches they stole from us !!

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Well, Imams preaching that "it's essential to HATE the Western values and culture" receive funding from my government, and are tasked with "educating young Muslims". For every Mosque that does it the right way, there are probably a ton of people around it waiting to scoop such candidates up.

It's downright scary. Same as how my uncle's family have been told by their "Elders" that they MUST hate their own brother (my dad) because he's not a follower. Luckily, taking a life in any capacity is the cardinal sin to them so their extremism is more along the lines of exclusion and just peltering us with their religious scriptures now and then.
    best stuff I read all night.

15+ Year Old Account
    What colonies did Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Spain and Sweden have in the islamic world?
    Spain has had. In Morocco. It actually still has.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Haha buddhist extremists?

Always beheading people and allahuakbaring stuff?
    Yes, buddhist extremists exist. Check myanmar.

yeah, Group A, has killed 34 people this year (so far) - Group B, has wounded the one person severely, lets say this year.
    Group A is 34 times worse than group B.
    This is like comparing ETA with ISIS.
    Oh! So racially aggravated assault is ok as long you kill less people than the people who look like your victims?!?

How about condemning those responsible for the terrible acts in London and Manchester and not encouraging the short of thinking to go out an enact their revenge because one group is 34 times worse???