Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who's paying for all that security? Ohh right, the taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Oh no, your maximum of £1! Oh awful

No doubt the touts and ticket scalpers will be out in force with fake tickets and marked up tickets cause they are scum of the earth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Oh no, your maximum of £1! Oh awful
    £1 here £1 there...it adds up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Come from my local tax. And good, it's money well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Will not watch but i think it's a good move, the terrorists will feel like the things they do are for nothing, aka they die for nothing like the pussies they are.

The crusaders live on like normal, their words lol all those crusader children they blew up.
    Mmmm i highly doubt the dead terrorists will feel that way. Nor do i think you can convince a terrorist that is alive to feel that way either. They dont care about you because they feel you are beneath them. Their reward isnt seeing us suffer. Their reward is making it to their version of heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Mmmm i highly doubt the dead terrorists will feel that way. Nor do i think you can convince a terrorist that is alive to feel that way either. They dont care about you because they feel you are beneath them. Their reward isnt seeing us suffer. Their reward is making it to their version of heaven.
    Shouldnt that be eternal hellfire then for killing innocents? hope so. They must really think allah is one bloodthirsty guy otherwise.

It was a great concert. I don't even particularly like most of what Ariana Grande does, but I just couldn't stop from watching the entire thing. Although I do like that one song of hers, I think it's called Break Free? I donno, I chalk it up to being my one stereotypical gay thing I have. Hah. Got to admit though, I teared up a bit seeing how hard she was trying to keep it together and how everybody in the crowd was there with her 100%.

And hey, it was all a fundraiser for the victims of the attack and the city. Win-win all around. Read reports that they've raised over £2m.

And despite there being literally no downside to it, it's funny seeing the same characters on this thread whining about some inane bullshit.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-04 at 10:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Come from my local tax. And good, it's money well spent.
    How can someone be mad over a fund raising concert after a terror attack??

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    It was a great concert. I don't even particularly like most of what Ariana Grande does, but I just couldn't stop from watching the entire thing. Although I do like that one song of hers, I think it's called Break Free? I donno, I chalk it up to being my one stereotypical gay thing I have. Hah. Got to admit though, I teared up a bit seeing how hard she was trying to keep it together and how everybody in the crowd was there with her 100%.

And hey, it was all a fundraiser for the victims of the attack and the city. Win-win all around. Read reports that they've raised over £2m.

And despite there being literally no downside to it, it's funny seeing the same characters on this thread whining about some inane bullshit.
    I like Arianas music, one of my pop song guilty pleasures

Ariana Grande didn't have to hold the concert there. so kudos to her for standing by her convictions.

Fight terrorism with love! It has worked great in the past!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.

Dang I missed when they thought they were literally trying to fight terrorism with this concert. I was an idiot and just thought it was a charity event to help the victims and heal the community.

Silly me.

Justin Bieber didn't have to show up but he did. Maybe that Canadian kid may grow into a man one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Justin Bieber didn't have to show up but he did. Maybe that Canadian kid may grow into a man one day...
    He seemed genuinely touched to have been invited and with how everybody was being so supported. I was impressed. I actually kind of like his stuff since he's come back, and he seems to have grown out of being a teenage doucher.

He seemed genuinely touched to have been invited and with how everybody was being so supported. I was impressed.
    I was impressed as well...sometimes it takes things like this for a young famous guys like him to wake up from his trance and ground him with reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Be kinda funny if this one is bombed too.

[Infracted]
    Would be kinda funny to see your head detached from your body

[Infracted]
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-06-05 at 08:30 AM.

I don't like the music of just about everyone performing there, but shit, good on 'em for doing what they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    "oh i'm sorry that people bombed my last concert. Time to charge people for another one!"
    The proceeds are going to charity for the victims mate, try to be positive.

- - - Updated - - -

Your attitude is part of the problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Shouldnt that be eternal hellfire then for killing innocents? hope so. They must really think allah is one bloodthirsty guy otherwise.
    The average of all Abrahamic religions taken together would be one giant contradiction.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge.

Dang I missed when they thought they were literally trying to fight terrorism with this concert. I was an idiot and just thought it was a charity event to help the victims and heal the community.

Silly me.
    Be careful with those assumptions. Pop stars dont just decide where and when they want to sing for their own motive. Smells of using tragedy for promotion to me, like gun advocates whenever these things happen.

IIT basically, lets all not trust the capitalist machine unless they guise themselves as charity.

Maybe if Ariane Grande and whoever else just like, IDK, donate money it wouldn't smell of a stink tactic.

Be careful with those assumptions. Pop stars dont just decide where and when they want to sing for their own motive. Smells of using tragedy for promotion to me, like gun advocates whenever these things happen.
    Yeah how dare they get together and raise millions of euro for the victims, and devoting 100% of the ticket earnings to red cross, ect.

what promotion.

Piss off with the tryhard 2edgy4me bullshit dude. You can turn it off for a single topic. Thanks for reminding me I didn't have you blocked already.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-05 at 01:33 AM.