Lightbulb Blackrock Bulwark NEED HELP :(

So i want that shield so bad i m currently playing on Twisting Nether and only 1 we have in AH and it s 450k ..... so i dicede to look for other servers and found it 100k at silvermoon server but i dont have any char in this realm also i m playing horde and this i found in allince any suggestion for making fast money in early levels or can u buy it for me DDD also can u check prizes which server u play and tell me how much it is

Thanks for helping <3

in my opinion the best thing to do would be to level as fast as you can to 110 and then get a gathering profession or two and just farm a bunch of mats. I suggest herbalism. you can go skinning too if you want. Materials are usually super fast selling. Just grind out several hours of herbs and sell them. At least that is what I would do to make a quick 100k

the obvious is caging pets and selling them on that server but you need to know your market a bit.

I think farming Illidan in Black Temple is better solution for you right now. The skin is lower resolution but you won't prolly notice it right away

If you are desperate.

Pay for character transfer.
    AH's are shared so both Ally and Horde have the same 1.

Yea, you can always farm BT for it.

Though, there is one on Gallywix for 15k lol

https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/...ix/item/118874

i want HD one so i need that one excatly i m an art student so it s important how it looks and i can see all differences maybe i can trasfer that server which one is 15 k

- - - Updated - - -

i cant see gallywix server -_-

- - - Updated - - -

oh its on US i m on EU

- - - Updated - - -

oh news the guy who sells the shield change to cost to 250 k maybe he ll drop lower and lower should i wait or is it worth 250 k ??

You could either

A. Buy a gold token on a server that has the shield for a decent price
    B. Farm for it in Taanan Jungle and hope the RNG gods are smiling at you
    C. Just try to farm the low res Black Temple one