Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Exactly, there was a director. This is the literal definition of a staged production. They pointed on the ground and told them where to stand.

This is too funny, I'm laughing more than I probably should
    TIL every interview ever is staged fake news.

Exactly, there was a director. This is the literal definition of a staged production. They pointed on the ground and told them where to stand.

This is too funny, I'm laughing more than I probably should
    Except, you know, the part where its being presented as, "LOOK AT CNN FAKING THINGS!"

By this retarded standard, literally every interview and press event ever is staged and, apparently fake. Rendering it an entirely worthless observation.

Just admit what we all already know what's going on here. You and all the others are just using anything possible to attack an organization you just don't like. Regardless of how utterly stupid the argument is. It makes you feel good.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-05 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    defending cnn, lol.
    There's nothing here that needs to be defended.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

What the fuck are you on about? Do you think a vigil just magically appears? Someone has to set it up. Seriously, this is some desperate fucking shit to try and smear CNN with.
    You're right, but it's not the job of a news agency to set it up. Their job is to report news, not create them. They're not supposed to tell people where to stand, nor give them pre printed signs. You report a scene, you don't create a narrative.

And stop with the hypocrisy. If it was Fox News on a different topic you would be screaming.

I mean, asking people who where already there just to move to appear on camera its clearly staging propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    TIL every interview ever is staged fake news.
    I know,right. It makes you wonder just how many are set up like,this

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Or did you just get a fucking boner once your favorite conspiracy theorist put out a video titled "CNN FAKE NEWS" and immediately rush to push your bullshit conspiracy theories to others?
    Ding ding ding, we have a winner here folks. You can all go home, the thread is finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know,right. It makes you wonder just how many are set up like,this
    Probably... EVERYTHING! Wait... that... that means interviews with Trump are staged fake news!!

THIS CORRUPTION GOES TO THE VERY TOP!

This thread needs to be renamed to "Deflections".

Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    And stop with the hypocrisy. If it was Fox News on a different topic you would be screaming.
    Fox news does the same thing. All the News Networks do. It's not a big deal.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No it's not lol. Did you even watch the piece? You can clearly see its a small group of people.

This is what most makes me sad about the rise of Trump. Conspiratorial children chomping at the bit of literally fucking anything to try and validate their ideology.

- - - Updated - - -

Its almost like some people don't immediately believe whatever dumbass smearing nonsense regardless of the target. But feel free to just eat up the propaganda and barf it out yourself with no thought. CUZ IT MAKE ME FEEL GUD CUZ I ALREADY DUN LIKE CNN SO THIS PROVES IT!
    My irony hurts.....

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    All media pulls this shit tbh, fox, cnn and all the other scuffed news outlets u guys got in NA

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    My irony hurts.....
    Do you actually have anything to add here?

Was expecting something juicy; leaving disappointed.

I'm sorry, what's the contention here? That them framing a shot so it looks good is them staging something? Well...technically I guess it is.

But I suppose this means that no Muslims would possibly condemn terrorism, so it must be faked, right?

Fox news does the same thing. All the News Networks do. It's not a big deal.
    Of course Fox news does it. They aren't better in fact they're worse. What I find funny is how people scream on Fox News and think that CNN is the last bastion of integrity in the US when they're exactly the same only with a different PoV.

I'm sorry, what's the contention here? That them framing a shot so it looks good is them staging something? Well...technically I guess it is.

But I suppose this means that no Muslims would possibly condemn terrorism, so it must be faked, right?
    As a reporter you report things, period. You don't ask people to stand here or there unless it is for an interview. If you want a better shot, you move your camera, you don't ask people to move. They did what they did because they deemed the actual scene not newsworthy but they wanted that news. That's not how journalism works, you're not supposed to interfere.
    Last edited by Anon56; 2017-06-05 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The video is meaningless without the actual article. They cannot be staging propaganda unless we can have solid proof that they are. A video of them setting up a scene does not necessarily mean that they are actually making "fake news". They are probably just making sure they can get a "good picture" for the news.

Unless you can provide actual proof that CNN is being disingenuous, which you did not.

Of course Fox news does it. They aren't better in fact they're worse. What I find funny is how people scream on Fox News and think that CNN is the last bastion of integrity in the US when they're exactly the same only with a different PoV.
    Oh if you knew the dissonances that partisanship can do. Don't worry though, the study in my signature expose that as clear as day.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2017-06-05 at 12:19 AM.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    That them framing a shot so it looks good is them staging something?
    Yes. That is literally how stupid this is.

Except no one screams about it when Fox New does it...because it's just setting up for a better shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post

I have to admit, I saw this on television a little while ago, then I came across this video of what was really going on. This is extremely disturbing that the entire thing was staged in this manner and passed off as something entirely different. On the news it was portrayed as a massive vigil for the victims of the recent attack, but from this angle you can see that it appears to be completely staged by the media.
    Quit letting partisan passive/aggressiveness invade reasoning. It's a vigil being set up. You're the one doing the staging of propaganda. And it's pathetic. It's drama queen fueled petty whining. Fake news now means "Something that doesn't confirm my bias".
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G