Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The effort some people go to in order to reinforce their delusions. Anyone who has ever been interviewed is told where and how to stand. That most certainly does not mean they're 'staging propaganda.'

The title itself is propaganda and trolling. Thread should be closed or renamed.

Propaganda:
    "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

The literal definition of what the OP did.
    Last edited by drakensoul; 2017-06-05 at 12:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Exactly, there was a director. This is the literal definition of a staged production. They pointed on the ground and told them where to stand.

This is too funny, I'm laughing more than I probably should
    You're not laughing at all. Nobody believes you.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What the fuck are you on about? Do you think a vigil just magically appears? Someone has to set it up. Seriously, this is some desperate fucking shit to try and smear CNN with.
    LOL Looks like someone enjoys being lied too!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
    The effort some people go to in order to reinforce their delusions. Anyone who has ever been interviewed is told where and how to stand. That most certainly does not mean they're 'staging propaganda.'

The title itself is propaganda and trolling. Thread should be closed or renamed.

Propaganda:
    "information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view."

The literal definition of what the OP did.
    It's propaganda. It's all propaganda, sperm, and nonsense.

The only problem is when powers are used to stifle propaganda, which might be done with this thread, so it has to be let to exist.

You can't create anything without creating propaganda, you can't elect for anything without being biased, and you can't breath without being selfish.

Camera people setting up a shot so it looks good? Is Propaganda?

Photography 101?

People are completely retarded. You do disservice to the complexity of your biology.

Are you talking about yourself eating up the OP's conspiracy theories?
    Do you mean the video that is irrefutable? YES!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    People on this forum have way too much time on their hands in their quest for things to be outraged about. Seen everything from Trump's dietary habits, pity parties regarding dating women, millennials are destroying everything, everyone is literally Hitler and Nazis, to the staple partisan circle-jerk.

This isn't healthy for you lot.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    You'd be surprised how often it is actually done.
    In Finland? You know this, because you're Finnish, and work at, for example, YLE?

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think the video is showing exactly? What fake news are they portraying? I suspect you'll run and hide and avoid answering this question or resort to something along the lines of, "it's obvious!!".
    Cameras are just shadow government ploys to spy on people.

Wake up sheeple!

Inb4 I get infracted, this topic is so fucking braindead to begin with, derailing the thread should be worthy of a Nobel peace prize.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN fabricates vigil and films it rather than filming a vigil being created on its own accord. They're pushing the narrative rather than hoping for it to fall into place naturally. "Shoot first" (aka filming) ask questions later.

The legitimacy of the vigil is not in question, but rather the actors involved. It's not up to a third-party to project itself.

If Mike Cervonich is a known conspiracy theorist then Becky Anderson is a known propagandist.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Gotta keep that narrative up.

Wow, what's next? Are you going to tell me photographers ask stars to pose on the red carpet next? Or that TV hosts give the questions to people whom they interview live beforehand?

Googled it. First hit:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-rebut...don-aftermath/

Fake news alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post

You---you mean sometimes people on Twitter copy and paste what others have said?

SHOCKING! EXPOSED! BUSTED!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Was expecting something juicy; leaving disappointed.
    This sums it up, next up CNN with another conspiracy getting a sitting congressman mic'd up before asking them questions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Probably... EVERYTHING! Wait... that... that means interviews with Trump are staged fake news!!

THIS CORRUPTION GOES TO THE VERY TOP!
    Trump is a bottom though.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Bait thread. Calling on mods to lock it down.
    How about somebody find the original segment aired on CNN and post it here, then we can compare it. If I am wrong, then so be it.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Strangebrew View Post

Have you ever considered that the man in the photos is some member of a UK muslim community (since the people in the audience of those shows tend to have something to do with the topics being discussed...so that there's actually a discussion)? Or does it help you to believe that there's some overarching conspiracy at play?

Well its clear they were staging propaganda because they directed people around instead of just filming a natural occurrence or event. I dont think news organizations during times of extreme weather ask the water from a flood to rise or drop a few more feet. Now whether or not they do this for practically any story is irrelevant. If its such a big vigil or even a small vigil it should be filmed by you observing them and then conducting interviews b4 or after or even during. Making it look like what you want it to look like because it fits the story you want to make is being dishonest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Trump is a bottom though.
    That's very true. I guess it goes to the very bottom in that case