Thread: love?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    what does love feel like for someone that experience it? is it the strange feeling in stomach when you see or think of the person? when was the first time you loved or were loved by someone?
    It's really hard to describe and you won't get it until it happens to you, but the strange feeling in your stomach doesn't happen. That's diarrhea or what cartoons say.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Of course it is what kind of pathetic way of thinking is that?
    nah, it's not worth it.

mostly because, you can't ever keep it. eventually it'll be gone, unless you die before it. then what happens? they feel the loss of it.

no, it's much better to go without.

It's like when you go over to her parent's house for dinner even though you hate her parents and how they'll go on for hours about their keeping-up-with-the-Jones stuff, and you don't even bring up how much you hate going over there, you try your best to hide it and you smile so she won't catch on.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

If you have it, and lose it, you'll know if it was real enough.
    Sometimes that pain lingers for years...

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    nah, it's not worth it.

mostly because, you can't ever keep it. eventually it'll be gone, unless you die before it. then what happens? they feel the loss of it.

no, it's much better to go without.
    sounds a lot like the "i've been hurt before" story

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    Sounded unrequited love or rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not good enough to outweigh the crash when it's gone.
    Your body disagrees.

Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Sounded unrequited love or rejection.
    it's actually because i experienced a real relationship with marriage-type feelings at too young of an age and the effect wasn't a positive one when it ended after two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Your body disagrees.
    how so?

Love is a verb, it's when you care about someone else's well-being more than your own.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    I was driving yesterday and I was reaching my arm back for a tissue in the back seat for my runny nose. My partner took one and jokingly poked the tissue up my nose. As I grabbed for it to wipe my nose, she flicked my indicator as I didn't have a free hand. That's the best way I could explain what love is for me.

you wont know till its gone

It makes you feel giddy with joy and start writing embarrassing poetry that you look at years later and wince.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    It's just chemicals clouding your brain
    So is everything you have ever experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

It's like...

It's like...

Your healer never goes AFK.

Your DPSers know when to use cooldowns.

Your tank knows the fight.

And the fire never lands on you.

Yeah.

Baby, don't hurt me.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    https://youtu.be/6H2FRxvsd2M
    A Night at the Roxbury 2 with Jim Carrey as a third Butabi brother or a cousin, and a cameo by Haddaway needs to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    All that "I get butterflys, i want to be around them 24/7...ect" feelings is lust.

Love is wanting to/being able to live with someone when all those feelings are dulled or gone and sharing lifes difficult times together with.
    Not to mention when she's bat shit crazy and pretty much her entire way of life drives you up the fucking wall, but you still want to stay

Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything here....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage BloodElf4Life View Post
    It's just chemicals clouding your brain along with a not so subtle array of physical ails.
    This.

10/chars

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Not to mention when she's bat shit crazy and pretty much her entire way of life drives you up the fucking wall, but you still want to stay

Not that I'm speaking from personal experience or anything here....
    What? I only stay with my roommate because of the location and rent. If that's love...

Actually, that's pretty much it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    This.

10/chars
    Technically we can reduce our entire experience of life to a couple chemicals. I've been meaning to get tattoos.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post

Technically we can reduce our entire experience of life to a couple chemicals. I've been meaning to get tattoos.
    Love is clouding your brain. There is no argue in that. Even love is great feelling it makes you think and act non-rationaly. Usually ending with dagger in back for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my experience, being around the one you love is barely noticeable on the surface. You only really get the feeling when you think about it, and realize that you are with someone you can trust with anything, someone you don't have to put up ANY fronts for.

I miss that...

imo its when you touch and there are sparks, literally a surge feeling rungs through you, and when she kisses you everything else in the world goes away. you feel nothing and everything at once. I've known such feelings once, and without a doubt i know i love her and it shames all other times i thought i was in love. (no i'm not nor will i be with her...)
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22