As the title says, 10/10M Bear or 908 Vengeance DH LF new raid team. I like my current raid team quite a bit actually, but some things changed at work and I need an earlier raid ending time. I’m looking for finishing raid by 11pm Eastern. I prefer Horde, but for the first time in years, I would consider Alliance if things fit. 7pm to 10 is best scenario. 8pm to 11 is another good option.

I will only consider 10/10M NH guilds.

I’ve been on my bear since Dragon Soul, raiding at various levels from old heroic (current mythic), new heroic (former normal), etc. I’m considering switching mains in Tomb to Vengeance DH. They look to be pretty strong for Tomb, and mine is 908 equipped. Bear has been great all these years, just not feeling these changes recently.

I am planning to finish this lockout with my current guild, as we still have some people who need their Cutting Edge FoS and I don’t want to put them in the position of having to swap Main Tank with such little time left for my team mates to earn that achievement.

HMU Discord is probably better since I’m at work, but I will be online later this evening for BNET

Discord: Cohumulone#2534

BNET: Cohumulone#1396

Character is Cohumulone on Thrall

My DH I am considering swapping to is named Ingredients on Thrall. No Mythic experience, just M+ and heroic raiding, but I’m competent with him.