Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

CNN And New York Times FURIOUS After Trump Puts Them In Back Row Of Press Conference

http://eheadlines.com/cnn-and-new-yo...ss-conference/

Nobody puts CNN in the corner lol.

When you report in a bias manner, don't be surprised when you get treated like a Pariah.

Fake news to the back of the bus!!

On Friday, mainstream media reporters from the New York Times and CNN whined after President Donald Trump’s White House relegated them to the rear of the Rose Garden during Trump’s press conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.

“We were in the equivalent of Siberia, no pun intended, when it comes to where we were seated,” CNN’s Jim Acosta reportedly said on Friday evening. “That could be seen as an oversight on the part of the White House staff but it could also be seen as retaliation over the reporting we’re doing over here at CNN.”

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer said it was “outrageous.” And Acosta, mustering up the courage mainstream media reporters never found while Barack Obama was president, said the poor seating assignments are “not going to deter us from what we’re doing over here.” Breitbart’s Matt Boyle has described Acosta as “a vehemently anti-Trump media figure in the heart of the opposition party’s mothership CNN.”

Trump has referred to outlets like CNN and the Times as part of the “opposition party” and slammed them for publishing “fake news” based on anonymous sources.

The New York Times was sent to the very last row a day after former FBI director James Comey revealed on Thursday while testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee that the Times published a fake news story in February suggesting that Trump’s campaign had colluded with Russians a year before the 2016 election

“In the main, it was not true,” Comey said of the story, which was based on four anonymous sources. “And again, all of you know this. Maybe the American people don’t. The challenge, and I’m not picking on reporters about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on, and going on are not talking about it. We don’t call the press to say, hey, you don’t that thing wrong about the sensitive topic. We have to leave it there.”

In addition to the Times’ “fake news” story, Comey also revealed that have been “many, many” stories in the mainstream press about the Trump campaign and Russia that have been “dead wrong.”

Small "payback" by the smallest, weakest President in post-World War II America.

I mean, showing disrespect to one of the major news cable news organizations on earth, and the Newspaper of Record in the United States doesn't make Trump and his administration look effective. It underscores their desperation.

7+ Year Old Account
    They should "wear" it as a badge of honor. Ridiculous to respond to childish actions with childish outrage.

I see some people here are as triggered as CNN is.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm a little weirded out he's acting like a teenage girl, but it's really really funny too.

Deleted
    Great, now all the media that polishes Trumps "tower", will get front row so they can report his lies more easily

A weak gesture by a weak man.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Small "payback" by the smallest, weakest President in post-World War II America.

I mean, showing disrespect to one of the major news cable news organizations on earth, and the Newspaper of Record in the United States doesn't make Trump and his administration look effective. It underscores their desperation.
    Nobody really gives a shit about the heirloom media, they should be glad they got a seat in the back. Better than obobo so far.
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Nobody really gives a shit about the heirloom media, they should be glad they got a seat in the back. Better than obobo so far.
    Many people do care so stop saying nobody. Also no Trump is not doing better(If we're going to judge at this point).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    need to make room for the real news outlets..
    Breitbart, Infowars, Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Drudge Report, Newsmax, Washington Times, and a few others...

It's comical really. And you guys wonder why the entire rest of the world thinks you've lost your marbles..
    You guys should put that excess amount of guns to use and shoot it out.
    So much divide. So much hatred for each other.
    Do you really believe that we (the rest) want such a "leader of the free world", when you act like uncivilized savages? Think about it.
    There once was a USA that stood for greatness, freedom and justice. Currently it stands for idiocy and divide.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Really? Why in the hell should he show them special treatment when they can't even be bothered to report the truth about him? All they do is print and report personal attacks against him and his family 24/7. CNN and the Times are not entitled to any special seats in any row at any event. The "paper of record"? Seriously? After the Times was forced to publicly admit after the election that they were 100% wrong about absolutely everything they reported leading up to the election??? All you're doing is showing bias in favor for the entitlement CNN and the Times feel they are owed but in no way deserve.

Since the election, no two news outlets have been caught reporting more fake news than CNN or the New York Times. Meanwhile they are the two outlets who most often try to point the "fake news" finger at everyone else. Yet it wasn't Fox or Breitbart that Comey repudiated under oath, it wasn't Fox or Breitbart that were forced to issue corrections and retractions after Comey testified. It was all the liberal media outlets, like CNN and the NY Times that had to do that.

I thought they would be more furious that comey ratted out that a source cited and posted was fake not that trump put them in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I see some people here are as triggered as CNN is.
    Triggered? Maybe in the sense I like the office of Reagan, Eisenhower, FDR and Lincoln to not act like the President of a Latin American banana republic. Maybe because I hold my Presidents to a higher standard than your obviously non-existent ones?

The fun part is @Supertony, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. You're smarter than this. "Backrowing" CNN and the Times doesn't change the fact that Trump's political capital is non-existent. it doesn't change the fact that his own party regards him as incompetent and incapable and broadly, he is thought of by the American people as a liar. It doesn't change the fact that he and members of his administration are in significant legal peril.

Trump is President. But he has the barest outlines of an agenda, and even that is ignored by hill Republicans, who can't even agree what their party agenda is.

Which leads me to of course, the obvious question: what's the goddamn point? The point of being in government is to govern, correct?

Well Trump can do nothing that he wants.
    Congress can't agree what they even want in the most fundamental way.

So when does the government start, ya know, governing?

The answer is, the lights will say on, but the Trump Administration is all but over in terms of ability to set and press an agenda. And "backrowing" CNN and the Times just illustrates how limited their reach is.

The triggering is almost as hilarious as Trump's actions. This is grand.

On Friday, mainstream media reporters from the New York Times and CNN whined after President Donald Drumpf’s White House relegated them to the rear of the Rose Garden during Drumpf’s press conference with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis.

“We were in the equivalent of Siberia, no pun intended, when it comes to where we were seated,” CNN’s Jim Acosta reportedly said on Friday evening. “That could be seen as an oversight on the part of the White House staff but it could also be seen as retaliation over the reporting we’re doing over here at CNN.”

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer said it was “outrageous.” And Acosta, mustering up the courage mainstream media reporters never found while Barack Obama was president, said the poor seating assignments are “not going to deter us from what we’re doing over here.” Breitbart’s Matt Boyle has described Acosta as “a vehemently anti-Drumpf media figure in the heart of the opposition party’s mothership CNN.”

Drumpf has referred to outlets like CNN and the Times as part of the “opposition party” and slammed them for publishing “fake news” based on anonymous sources.

The New York Times was sent to the very last row a day after former FBI director James Comey revealed on Thursday while testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee that the Times published a fake news story in February suggesting that Drumpf’s campaign had colluded with Russians a year before the 2016 election

“In the main, it was not true,” Comey said of the story, which was based on four anonymous sources. “And again, all of you know this. Maybe the American people don’t. The challenge, and I’m not picking on reporters about writing stories about classified information, is the people talking about it often don’t really know what’s going on, and going on are not talking about it. We don’t call the press to say, hey, you don’t that thing wrong about the sensitive topic. We have to leave it there.”

In addition to the Times’ “fake news” story, Comey also revealed that have been “many, many” stories in the mainstream press about the Drumpf campaign and Russia that have been “dead wrong.”
    high quality reporting right there

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    need to make room for the real news outlets..
    Breitbart, Infowars, Fox News, Wall Street Journal, Drudge Report, Newsmax, Washington Times, and a few others...

It's comical really. And you guys wonder why the entire rest of the world thinks you've lost your marbles..
    You guys should put that excess amount of guns to use and shoot it out.
    So much divide. So much hatred for each other.
    Do you really believe that we (the rest) want such a "leader of the free world", when you act like uncivilized savages? Think about it.
    There once was a USA that stood for greatness, freedom and justice. Currently it stands for idiocy and divide.
    Which leader FDR, regean or teddy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taso View Post
    Which leader FDR, regean or teddy?
    The country...

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    http://www.alexa.com/topsites/category/News

Your "heirloom media" are two of the top three english language "news websites" on the internet, if you include Reddit which is #1.

Evidently people really do give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I don't care about this, the screwed up part is when Trump brings in conservative talk show radio host into the press briefing via skype, how many liberal talk show host have been included?

It's made the press briefing a bigger clown show then they need to be. Look praise from the media. Is basically what their doing, and they act like no one can see it.
    Were you equally outraged when Obama allowed a left-leaning blogger to ask a question for the first time in history, without having a right-leaning blogger participate as well? Or is this more pointless partisan whining which seems to be the going standard for 99% of the political posts in this forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Triggered? Maybe in the sense I like the office of Reagan, Eisenhower, FDR and Lincoln to not act like the President of a Latin American banana republic. Maybe because I hold my Presidents to a higher standard than your obviously non-existent ones?

The fun part is @Supertony, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. You're smarter than this. "Backrowing" CNN and the Times doesn't change the fact that Trump's political capital is non-existent. it doesn't change the fact that his own party regards him as incompetent and incapable and broadly, he is thought of by the American people as a liar. It doesn't change the fact that he and members of his administration are in significant legal peril.

Trump is President. But he has the barest outlines of an agenda, and even that is ignored by hill Republicans, who can't even agree what their party agenda is.

Which leads me to of course, the obvious question: what's the goddamn point? The point of being in government is to govern, correct?

Well Trump can do nothing that he wants.
    Congress can't agree what they even want in the most fundamental way.

So when does the government start, ya know, governing?

The answer is, the lights will say on, but the Trump Administration is all but over in terms of ability to set and press an agenda. And "backrowing" CNN and the Times just illustrates how limited their reach is.
    Skroe, you have a point. A very valid one even.
    However... You cannot possibly look at DC and blame them for it.
    Instead, you need to blame "yourself". The electorate voted, and got exactly what it deserves.
    It was crystal clear what's gonna happen, and still the voters cared little.