Page 1 of 3
LastLast

ToS transmog set scrapped

From the front page:

"Dungeons & Raids Glory of the Tomb Raider Complete the Tomb of Sargeras raid achievements listed below. R̶e̶w̶a̶r̶d̶:̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶2̶5̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶W̶i̶d̶e̶.̶ Title Reward: The Tomb Raider. 25 points. Account Wide."

Guess it would have cost us a raid tier, eh?

Or it's PTR PH stuff until they finalize things. Doomsay when things launch.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Or it'll be a reward for something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Or it'll be a reward for something else?
    Like the 10-week Argus Shore questline!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    I hope we have to kill 100 demons on the broken shore and then 3 weeks later we have to kill 100 demons on Argus. That would be really fun, don't you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tss View Post
    I'd be okay with that but only if the guests are actually fun and have engaging story telling and not... go kill X amount of demons and finish X amount of WQs. Snore fest

10+ Year Old Account
    You're forgetting the new pet that's a reward now too. XD
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    They had to remove a PH for an achievement no one could obtain on the PTR, for....... ??
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

So.. a title. That's the reward for the Glory of the Raider achievement, just a cheesy reference to some other game?

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    The patch launches next week. This is the final PTR build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shit, I was looking forward to a bunch of weapon transmogs I'd never use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its almost like you feel you were promised something when in reality it never was promised to you.

Things in development get scrapped. Get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    While I completely agree with this sentiment, after near 15 tiers rewarding mounts, to be rewarded with a terrible title and pet(don't get me wrong I love pets but this one is absolutely horrible with 0 effort put into it) is a huge slap in the face for raiders. These rewards are in no way worth the effort.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

We never knew what it even was. Saying it was a transmog set seems very presumptuous; it didn't exist, it was just a reference to an item that was never in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its almost like you feel you were promised something when in reality it never was promised to you.

Things in development get scrapped. Get over it.
    Its so nice we get it replaced with something so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1`1111111

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    We never knew what it even was. Saying it was a transmog set seems very presumptuous; it didn't exist, it was just a reference to an item that was never in the game.
    This. There was no actual item associated. I do think the title is extremely lazy and dumb however.

Oh no a scrapped transmog. Afk crying a river.

It's not exactly a stretch to figure out what it was. "Armaments of the Legion" -- The name is pretty self-explanatory.

But the issue is not that we aren't getting that, the issue is that what we're getting instead is in no way comparable to a mount or a selection of transmog weapons.

BS bro don't gaslight me dude. They literally said in an interview a couple of days ago that they were experimenting with rewarding transmog sets instead of mounts for glory achievements. They SPECIFICALLY said that ToS glory reward would be a transmog set.

I heard they are changing the reward to a reskin of the boar mount. Fuck yeah!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    From the front page:

"Dungeons & Raids Glory of the Tomb Raider Complete the Tomb of Sargeras raid achievements listed below. R̶e̶w̶a̶r̶d̶:̶ ̶A̶r̶m̶a̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶L̶e̶g̶i̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶2̶5̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶W̶i̶d̶e̶.̶ Title Reward: The Tomb Raider. 25 points. Account Wide."

Guess it would have cost us a raid tier, eh?
    Or before you whine about costing raid tier etc etc over used joke turning meme turning dull, used by people without enough argument.

Could be the transmog set would be a drop chance, or a quest reward, hmm? Dunno, the patch isn't out and datamining has to be taken with a grain of salt.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..