Spec Specific Transmog

After seeing how some of the class mounts change colours by your active spec, I have been wondering... Could spec specific transmog be the next step on improving transmog?

On some occasions, it's not always easy to find a good fit for all your specs. Sure, you look like a good holy priest, but is that how you want to look as a shadow one? Or maybe there isn't a 2h for your transmog you made with your 2handers in mind. Or you want to use your class mount, unfortunately it doesn't have the right tint.

These are all small issues of course, but I've been wondering if people would enjoy such a feature or would it make transmog more convoluted?

It's already in the game. Go to the transmog vendor, at the bottom right there's an option to choose for spec when you change your current transmog. Enable that, and changing spec will change your mog.

Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-06-07 at 01:37 PM.

You can allready link a specific transmog for each of your spec.

And when you switch spec, anywhere, the transmog change.

I'm not on the game, so not sure, but I think it's at the bottom of your character in the transmog tool. You should have a dropdown list with your specs.

Oh I never knew that. Look at me trying to reinvent the wheel Thanks a lot!

Some classes get mounts that change based on spec automatically, some classes need to go up to Concordance in each in order to be able to buy the the colour variation associated with the spec. How nice .

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

lWow. Awesome info. I did not know this existed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Stormchester View Post
    Some classes get mounts that change based on spec automatically, some classes need to go up to Concordance in each in order to be able to buy the the colour variation associated with the spec. How nice .
    On the other hand, you then get to use whatever one you want in any spec, no?

Art by draken4o

Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    On the other hand, you then get to use whatever one you want in any spec, no?
    Touché I suppose. Both sides have their upsides. It's just 52 in each spec seems a bit excessive.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig