Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Druid Class Mount

We are the only class that cannot use our mounts in the majority of content (raids/pvp). We should be able to use our new class form as a mount, that way we'd be able to still have travel form independent of our new beautiful form. I don't think it was intended that we only get to see this new mount when we are flying around picking flowers or AFK in a major city. I want to be able to charge into battle on my new form!

I'm sure all Druids would agree.

Are mount is a flying mount not a land mount with normal land mount animation, it's fine.

Is there a way to get back to the normal Flight Form? I kinda don't like the class hall one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar Hao View Post
    Is there a way to get back to the normal Flight Form? I kinda don't like the class hall one.
    Talk to the druid next to the shrine where you got it.

The Druid class mount is neither Druid nor Mount.
    It's trash.
    0 Stars.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

My only real complaint is that, for Trolls, it still uses the bat noise whenever you shapeshift into it.
    "I will say, I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."

I feel bad for druids who paid 3k gold for that Owl glyph only to have to remove it so they can use the class "mount".

It's horrible.

I dislike the model. I dislike its color (pink for trolls? i thought color changed with specs...). It's a purely flying mount, with no landing\standing still animation, which sucks. You can't use it in non-flying areas, which also sucks.

Some of the class mounts are amazing.. druids did end up with the short end of the stick, for sure.

My complaint is that it's not a mount... its a form. Which is BS. They literally could have even written out flight form as a druid thing to deal with the people who complain about druids being able to ninja quest objectives/herbs and whatever else.. and made it now that druids required the blessing of aviana and her new owls to fly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    My only real complaint is that, for Trolls, it still uses the bat noise whenever you shapeshift into it.
    That's fucking hilarious (in a very sad way).

Agreed. I'm disappointed it can't be used in raid zones. It was not very much fun going into raid tonight, watching everyone show off their class mount, and being completely unable to do so with mine because it's tied to flight form. I was already kind of annoyed at the disparity between numbers of available mounts/colours between classes and how ours is tied to race (which we can't freely change like everyone else can freely change their spec), but this really does feel like being shafted and it's no fun for us.

Our mount is 2-seater and instant cast, which I guess sets it apart... but it isn't all that great since every other class gets a cool unique animation when mounting their class mount, and we get nothing. It doesn't even make an owl sound if you're a troll and shift into it, it still sounds like a bat, which is the epitome of lazy.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    It's horrible.

I dislike the model. I dislike its color (pink for trolls? i thought color changed with specs...). It's a purely flying mount, with no landing\standing still animation, which sucks. You can't use it in non-flying areas, which also sucks.
    Also has no gliding animation, so its wings are endlessly flapping. The stormcrow model night elves normally use alternates between flapping and gliding, but the class hall "mount" just loops the same animation over ... and over ... and over.

[Edit: So, multiple posts here indicate that there is a gliding animation for the new form; I just haven't seen it yet for some reason. Time to go on an extended flight across the Broken Isles. FOR SCIENCE!]
    Last edited by Kaeth; 2017-06-07 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeth View Post
    Also has no gliding animation, so its wings are endlessly flapping. The stormcrow model night elves normally use alternates between flapping and gliding, but the class hall "mount" just loops the same animation over ... and over ... and over.
    I'm pretty sure mine was gliding today (troll version), but will now have to keep a closer eye on it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugly as fuck

It automatically replaces the old flight form? Why not just make it a separate spell? It feels like they worked MORE just to ruin glyphs and limit cosmetic choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexorcist View Post
    I'm pretty sure mine was gliding today (troll version), but will now have to keep a closer eye on it!
    It definitely glides.

The face kills me. Soooo dumb looking. The rest of it is solid.

Deleted
    new form is mid-owl - mid-horse and again mid-owl on back, is awful ....

7+ Year Old Account
    I swear I'm the only one who actually likes the class mounts, the phoenix model + owl which is my fav animal made me really excited to get it. I'm really upset it doesnt work in non flight areas though

Deleted
    a) 100% positive the mount glides (at least troll)
    b) I totally agree that it sucks that the form works only in flying zones
    c) When you have someone sitting on your back the new form looks much more like a real mount - when you fly solo the shape of the owls back looks really weird
    d) I dont really care about any of the class mounts alltogeher, as the quest line was piss easy and thousnads of peeople had the quest as soon as the last part of the Broken shore achivement became availble, so it is not uniqe to have it in any way

Why do i still make bat sound ... why this mount cant also perch.. come on, put more effort into this shit at least...