Hello, I'm AngryMidget Raid Leader for the late night group of Ghost Guild.
I'm currently forming this group for semi-hardcore players that work later than prime time allows.

Progression:
Nighthold - 10/10H

Server: Stormreaver-US
Time Zone: CST
Faction: Horde

Goals: We will be farming NH heroic until Tomb. During ToS I'll be building the group to mythic. Although we won't be able to really push for server progression I fully expect to do so after this Tier. I'm building a team, not just a raid group. If you just want loot don't bother.

Raid Times
Sunday: 12:00-3:00am CST - Heroic Farming
Monday: 12:00-3:00am CST - Alt Heroic Farming
**During progression raid times, we might also include Saturday 12:00-3:00am CST**

Recruiting:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: 3*
DPS: 3

* Biggest Need ATM

About Me/Us

I've been a guild/raid leader for 7+ years. Always pushing for a server progression.
I've considered my team a semi-hardcore raid style. While we have rather casual hours, I take my players times very serious and expect players to push min/max. I keep my group competitive and just because you show up doesn't give you a permanent spot.

I prefer to keep it this way to keep the pace of clearing up to par. and people fresh.

We won't carry you. You have to earn and keep earning your raid spot. We fully expect you to make nearly every single raid considering we do 2 nights. If you can't do this don't even bother to apply.

While we are rebuilding a group, we will be farming heroics and working on building the team organization. Mythic+ runs and such in the down time to get in tune with each others play styles.

Still Interested?
AngryMidget -(Btag)- BloodRaged#1607