Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

882 Rsham LF Tuesday/Thursday Raiding Guild

Hey all, I recently mainswapped to a resto shaman after playing fury warrior for most of legion and have decided that DPS isn't for me, I'd rather be a healer. I'm decently geared already but in order to truly get better I'm looking for a strong guild that raids on Tuesdays and Thursdays and will provide me a spot in a team. I don't have logs on the shaman because I haven't really stepped into Heroic NH (probably could do it but I'd rather do it in a guild run), but I am more than willing to improve and work in a team with everyone. I'm currently horde but the right guild (read: non-toxic, non-transphobic) could make me transfer for sure. If you want to talk my Btag is JayneReveck#1990 and my discord is Jayne#4024.

No Action Bars (H) on Mal'Ganis is looking for a shaman healer for Tomb. We raid 9 to 12pm est on Tuesday and Thursday. We are focusing on heroic content for Tomb since we want to clear content and enjoy the time with our guild members.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krixus View Post
    No Action Bars (H) on Mal'Ganis is looking for a shaman healer for Tomb. We raid 9 to 12pm est on Tuesday and Thursday. We are focusing on heroic content for Tomb since we want to clear content and enjoy the time with our guild members.
    How might I get in contact with you guys?

Sent you a btag request, let's chat!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just bumping to say I'm still looking, and I'm up to 886 now (with only one legendary)