Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    So what is that anti sjw thinking?
    Its disgusting to date a sjw if you ask me, turns me stomach.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Surveyed every feminist and shitlord on the planet have you?

Or did you just consult the partisan blinkered crystal ball?
    If you can find shitlords who matter I'm open to changing my mind but right now Laci is the target of the SocJus crowd and notable figures are openly advocating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If you can find shitlords who matter
    Well you've got me there LOLLLLLLLLLLL... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well you've got me there LOLLLLLLLLLLL... :P
    Thanks.

I mean it is incredible the lopsided response. Heck just look at Laci's twitter feed versus Chris'.

The entirety of the storm is coming from one side.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Honestly, I would use the term "proto-fascist" to define Chris. Seeing as how he...kind of thinks that people defending themselves against neo-Nazi is worse than...neo-Nazis murdering people.

As far as Laci, I'm more interested in calling out her bad faith crowdsourcing of a new worldview, rather than actually be honest about her positions. Her dating a proto-fascist just gives up that game entirely.

As far as what's going on here; given that Chris would probably laugh at a news story about me getting hacked to death with a machete, while Laci just looks on with her vacant Stepford smile, I don't see much of a compelling reason to waste emotional energy caring, personally.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Honestly, I would use the term "proto-fascist" to define Chris. Seeing as how he...kind of thinks that people defending themselves against neo-Nazi is worse than...neo-Nazis murdering people.
    [citation needed]

Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    [citation needed]
    https://twitter.com/ChrisRGun/status/844262634895671299

7+ Year Old Account
    [citation needed]
    Referring to Chris Ray Gun as proto-Fascist is the most delusional thing I have ever read on this boards.

[citation needed]
    You're not going to get one. At best you'll get some ridiculous interpretation of something he did and pretending it proves his point. The dude has never done anything but shitpost and be as stereotypically a SJW as possible, right down to the hilariously exaggerated interpretations of everything not fitting his world view and bragging about being banned on MMO-Champion on his Twitter after it happens.

Edit: too late.

Also I love how he completely flips on Laci and starts spouting all this bullshit about some "bad faith crowdsourcing of a worldview."

Glad to see the retardation still goes all ways in this conversation, was getting tired of just seeing anti-sjws patting themselves on the back for doing nothing.

This makes you just as lame as the triggered idiots crying about it.
    Beta Club Brosquad

As far as Laci, I'm more interested in calling out her bad faith crowdsourcing of a new worldview, rather than actually be honest about her positions. Her dating a proto-fascist just gives up that game entirely.

As far as what's going on here; given that Chris would probably laugh at a news story about me getting hacked to death with a machete, while Laci just looks on with her vacant Stepford smile, I don't see much of a compelling reason to waste emotional energy caring, personally.
    Good ole' Zython B

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You're not going to get one
    I...provided one 5 minutes prior. Not that I expect you to actually read anything I write or link to, mind you.

Also I love how he completely flips on Laci and starts spouting all this bullshit about some "bad faith crowdsourcing of a worldview."
    She literally asked anti-SJWs what to think about trans people, rather than do research herself or ask any professionals on the subject.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Referring to Chris Ray Gun as proto-Fascist is the most delusional thing I have ever read on this boards.
    Maybe if he didn't want to be called a "proto-fascist", he should...I don't know...give at least as much of a shit about neo-Nazis murdering people as he does about Richard Spencer getting his feelings hurt.

One's inactions says just as much about them as their actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Good ole' Zython B
    Why would I EVER suspect Chris of having fascist sympathies? His supporters seem like SUCH lovely people.

- - - Updated - - -

At best you'll get some ridiculous interpretation of something he did and pretending it proves his point. The dude has never done anything but shitpost and be as stereotypically a SJW as possible, right down to the hilariously exaggerated interpretations of everything not fitting his world view and bragging about being banned on MMO-Champion on his Twitter after it happens.
    Maybe you would have less animosity towards me if you actually addressed my points, rather than whine how my opinions are "mean" or "unfair" or whatever.

Not surprising. The kind of crowd she courted for youtube bucks don't take very kindly to you not toeing the line.

Imagine my shock that some of these sjw youtubers are just in it for the money.

This is a perfect example that most of the people who shout these political things just do it for the money and don't really believe it.
    This is the true "fake media"...and you guys lap it up

I mean...she hasn't changed her beliefs. I donno why people keep saying this. Its like people couldn't have bothered to even watch both of her videos. She flatout says multiple times her ideology hasn't changed and all she's interested in is talking to anti-SJWs. So then SJWs flipped out calling her traitor, and then anti-SJWs flipped out saying this proves they were right all along with their, "Dick = not a feminist" dumbassery, like we already saw in this thread.

This is my entire point. Its drama based on flatout false information by both sides trying to make some retarded gotcha thing out of it. About two d-list youtube "celebrities" that are dating.

How sadder can this even get?
    She has changed her beliefs. She held the position of not even talking to the anti-SJW group. Now she's open for dialog. That's HUGE. I hope she stays a feminist, but still willing to chat with people she doesn't agree with. She's also A-list in her category. How many other feminist youtubers have over a million subs? it's a tiny, tiny handful of people. In fact I could only find 2 and one is Laci. If you're going by overall youtube you'd still be wrong. She's rated as B rank overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    She can't be a feminist, she's pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    She can't be a feminist, she's pretty.
    Highly subjective...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    Not surprising. The kind of crowd she courted for youtube bucks don't take very kindly to you not toeing the line.
    As someone who gets repeatedly infracted for asking for evidence from anti-SJWs, LAWL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    This is a perfect example that most of the people who shout these political things just do it for the money and don't really believe it.
    This is the true "fake media"...and you guys lap it up
    As someone who wears his heart on his sleeve, I can say personally that it's not a universal rule. But yes, bad faith politicking for profit is a huge problem.

As someone who gets repeatedly infracted for asking for evidence from anti-SJWs, LAWL.
    You can't find a single instance of you getting infracted for asking for evidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.