Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    You can't find a single instance of you getting infracted for asking for evidence.
    This is false.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    That's for spamming.

I actually agree that that was kind of a dumb infraction though.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    That's for spamming.

I actually agree that that was kind of a dumb infraction though.
    It isn't a dumb infraction, he's spamming it.

What are you talking about? It's just clever satire and a fun song/video. It's not pro fascism in the least.

Deleted
    I'm just glad i live in germany and don't have to study on an american college.
    From an outside perspective, the whole debates about, feminism, SJW, "progressive leftists" etc... is kinda amusing.
    Combine e few echo chambers, the internet, social media, and it grows and grows... but it's just a bubble, not really grounded in reality.
    Just feeling bad for people that actually do suffer consequences from this giant shitstorm bubble...

Deleted
    One's inactions says just as much about them as their actions.
    How could you care about this issue when there's this other one over there.
    This is a glorified "but there's starving children in Africa".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    My own chick is a right-winger, while I lean more towards the left and anarchism.

Sometimes we have heated political arguments, leading to angry sex.

Not sure why people would think anyone would need to have the same political opinions to have a relationship with someone.
    The issue people are having, in that regard, is that she's changing her ideas to appease her boyfriend. It's betrayal to their group (and for a white penis, albeit Latino, of all things).
    Important bit is the changing of politics, not their capacity to have a relationship.
    Groupthink all the way down.
    If we accept the simplistic terminology, the shitlords are exploiting the predictable sjw meltdown as demonstration of them being capable of accepting a former sjw (essentially an original sin) among their ranks.
    Though, of course, it's some mighty delusion to think one person or two with a youtube channel matters at all.
    It's all mildly amusing.

Deleted
    My own chick is a right-winger, while I lean more towards the left and anarchism.

Not sure why people would think anyone would need to have the same political opinions to have a relationship with someone.
    Not sure I could date a leftist to be honest.. and its not me. Don't leftist support collectivism and other evil stuff? I mean if he would really let me have my own views as well as respect my property, doesn't it kinda make him right wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    What are you talking about? It's just clever satire and a fun song/video. It's not pro fascism in the least.
    The message of the video is that violence against fascists is wrong in all circumstances. Given his silence about various neo-Nazi killers over the past few weeks, it's clear he feels that the inverse isn't as big of a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    The confusion is understandable, but I'm talking about the same issue (in this case, political violence).
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Heat St is garbage.

Deleted
    The confusion is understandable, but I'm talking about the same issue (in this case, political violence).
    And so would I be talking about the same issue, when I refer to starving children (in that case, human suffering).
    Your capacity to conflate issues is not an argument, but an appeal to emotion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Big surprise, she got some dick and all of a sudden men aren't so bad. Feminism would die out overnight if those land whales put some effort into their appearance and found a guy to bang.
    This piece of text is so incredibly accurate and awe inspiring that I may just print it out and put it up on a wall.

Next up: Feminists are actually manatees in disguise.

Deleted

This....

I have the same deal, we dont agree on everything or how to do things - which leads to interesting discussions.
    But i can see that from a simple-minded perspective, this is a problem.

If all you are looking for is a person that can pat your back, you're building yourself an echo chamber and will probably just because more and more narrowminded and tunnelvisioning for each day.

Protected in your self made safe zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The issue people are having, in that regard, is that she's changing her ideas to appease her boyfriend. It's betrayal to their group (and for a white penis, albeit Latino, of all things).
    Important bit is the changing of politics, not their capacity to have a relationship.
    Groupthink all the way down.
    If we accept the simplistic terminology, the shitlords are exploiting the predictable sjw meltdown as demonstration of them being capable of accepting a former sjw (essentially an original sin) among their ranks.
    Though, of course, it's some mighty delusion to think one person or two with a youtube channel matters at all.
    It's all mildly amusing.
    What the accual fuck? "Your group?" anyone who has this mindset should be banned from raising kids.

Yes, you are allowed to change your opinion and view of things, its called learning, compromising or adapting sometimes. There is no reason to discuss anything if no one could ever learn from it.

You are every bit as ridiculous as the SJW people you are describing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Not sure I could date a leftist to be honest.. and its not me. Don't leftist support collectivism and other evil stuff? I mean if he would really let me have my own views as well as respect my property, doesn't it kinda make him right wing?
    This might be the dumbest thing iv read in a while. And im not a leftist.

It's good for publicity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post
    What the accual fuck? "Your group?" anyone who has this mindset should be banned from raising kids.

Yes, you are allowed to change your opinion and view of things, its called learning, compromising or adapting sometimes. There is no reason to discuss anything if no one could ever learn from it.

You are every bit as ridiculous as the SJW people you are describing.
    I'm not sure how you got anything at all about my personality, or my ridiculousness, from that post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laci had a shaky process for how she absorbed information there for she has a problem with anything and everything that stems from that. This is why I really don't like the celebrity worship bullshit, just because someone happens to share a few correct points on a issue.

I mean I personally don't care what she does, wish her well, but I also have no problem with others slamming her, as they feel duped into going on some wild ride, both themselves and her are partly to blame for putting that much faith in someone who admitted over the period of time she went from being a Moron to being an Atheist to a feminist and now not.

The problem isn't with what she ever believed the problem is her reasons for believing whatever, and taking others on the ride.

Seriously people need to fucking think for themselves, and stop falling at their knees just someone says something convincingly they like to hear.

And for the record and much I hate Anti Fem, Anti SJW, and Red Pillers with a passion, even the few bits I seen from those folks seem to predict given enough time she will collapse again.

Because they like most SJW probably aren't buying her bullshit either. It's not what she believes or thinks, it's her, and her need for attention whoring and speaking without really knowing what the fuck she is sincerely talking about.

Whether you like or dislike her.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-06-12 at 09:31 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Is this another one of those youtube hustlers that makes crazy cash saying random shit that idiots lap up?

Hi my names barry, this is why feminism is stupid -
    Hi my names jim, this is why god is an asshole -

And then just tones in to the flavor of the week story with views and positions they don't actually believe or have any insight into but they know talkin about them makes idiots go 'hey yea i agree with that because it reenforces my view that I didn't know I had till last week and have never really thought about, but fuck yea! thats why mexicans suck'.

Also what the fuck is that website and why does anyone go on it?

I think everyone's fair to have their doubts or skeptical minds about Laci Green. She isn't without faults of her own accordance. But I believe everyone can change, even if her and Chris are getting it on.

I won't deny having a conversation with her. But I have to keep my doubts on her with the stuff of False Copyright claims to Roaming Millenial's Channel for merely having her in a thumbnail and an Indian headpiece. She's also got her own drama with other people that came about. But if she's willing to talk, or apologize to these people. Then whom am I to judge if she shows a willingness to change and not repeat the same mistakes.

The message of the video is that violence against fascists is wrong in all circumstances. Given his silence about various neo-Nazi killers over the past few weeks, it's clear he feels that the inverse isn't as big of a deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you point to the specific lines that state this? Because the only message of the video is "if you attack people, you're a hipocrate"