Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Early reports of ISIS leader killed in Airstrike

Early unverified reports are that Slave dealing, Child raping, Mass murdering cult leader Abu bakr al-baghdadi got bug splatted in an airstrike on Saturday in Raqqa.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/leader-isi...084448968.html

Think there is a picture of a body circulating but its unverifed.

Syrian State TV is reporting it. If true this is a huge boost of SAA. (but its also a huge boost for AQ).

Hopefully its true and this Sunni extremist has shuffled off this mortal coil however this isn't the first time hes been reported dead.

I fucking hope so and i hope he is getting raped by satan but we have heard these false reports so many times.

As much as we can hope, that unfortunately only opens it up to someone else.
    At least it would be a set-back for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Well, just like al-Qaida completely disappeared with Osama was killed, surely this will now have a huge impact on ISIS and they'll be completely gone. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post
    I fucking hope so and i hope he is getting raped by satan but we have heard these false reports so many times.
    It would be nice but it's even easier to not trust it when we imagine they'd say such a thing just to try and shake the heat.

It's easier for everyone if we continue to target opponents regardless of if their leadership is alive or not. Mission Accomplished posters are fun tho, so who knows?

Cut off one head and two more shall take it's place.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Shame if true got off far to easy should of been put on trial and executed Iran style.

Maybe he'll get a Time Magazine X cover?!?

Don't recognize that last one? That's Abu Maraqi al-Zawqari, the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq (ISIS's predecessor) a decade ago. He got blown up real good and allowed for America to enjoy a final victory in the War on Terror. We brought all the troops home and nothing bad happened in Iraq ever again.

Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Cut off one head and two more shall take it's place.
    Not entirely true. It's a battle over an idea, the idea is "we should reestablish the Caliphate that the mongols destroyed in Baghdad all those centuries ago and then fight the Final Battle which will bring about the End Times."

When ISIS suffers defeats it's God's way of telling them they are following the wrong path, when they win victories it's God's way of telling them they are on the right path.

The more defeats, like killing this leader, the more they will believe they are on the wrong path. How many times can the imams tell them "it's God's way of testing us" before ISIS fighters lose faith in the struggle, quit and head back home?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    But will John McCain attend the funeral???
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    When ISIS suffers defeats it's God's way of telling them they are following the wrong path, when they win victories it's God's way of telling them they are on the right path.

The more defeats, like killing this leader, the more they will believe they are on the wrong path. How many times can the imams tell them "it's God's way of testing us" before ISIS fighters lose faith in the struggle, quit and head back home?
    Sure buddy. You keep telling yourself that. I'll get back to you on that in 2030 when another night club blows up.

They don't call it a "holy war" for nothing. As long as some "superpower" with low IQ thinks it's "making a difference" by dropping bombs and killing people, this situation isn't going anywhere. That's a 100% fact. The more people you kill, the more they'll kill you, and the rest of us while they're at it. End of story.

Hope this is true.

Deleted
    Fuckin sad, this dude had a 20 million dollars bounty on his head, i was preparing to go and get it

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Sure buddy. You keep telling yourself that. I'll get back to you on that in 2030 when another night club blows up.

They don't call it a "holy war" for nothing. As long as some "superpower" with low IQ thinks it's "making a difference" by dropping bombs and killing people, this situation isn't going anywhere. That's a 100% fact. The more people you kill, the more they'll kill you, and the rest of us while they're at it. End of story.
    Sure, like when they attacked Sweden.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I hope so. Another will take his place, but at least we're rid of him (allegedly).

That calls for a celebratory drink, shame the kurds or arabs did not find him alive to have some fun first.

Also surprised they did not find him surrounded with human shields like children, maby they took the shot anyways.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-06-11 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, just like al-Qaida completely disappeared with Osama was killed, surely this will now have a huge impact on ISIS and they'll be completely gone. Good job!
    That isn't really true. But is exactly what they want you to think. They just went to ground and the moment they are forgotten they will pop up and strike again. The real difference with al-Qaida is they primarily focus on the United States and were based in central Asia. This nation is pretty much broke and occupied while also being in the middle of what boils down to a much colder civil war of ideals with a few hotspots. So they have a much harder target to reach because of distance and barriers they have to pass though before they can even see the land let alone pull off a strike. They have no funnel to escape though and al-Qaida was also more about grand and massive attacks. ISIS on the other hand is happy with a truck though a parking lot or 4 people knifed at a night club sort of thing. So any individual with an individual idea can pull it off without the need of master planners and months of preparation. They just need a pissed off night, 10 minutes, and a drive down to they hate people the most and boom front page breaking news. Syria is also right next door to Europe and has a MASSIVE funnel right into the heart of it all via legal refugees and illegal refugees that both flow pretty freely all things considered. The raging civil war gives them an almost unlimited supply of replacements and they have a proxy ally in Putin that makes it hard to ever really land the killing blow because he benefits from both chaos in Europe due to ISIS and keeping the civil war raging to divert attention away from Ukraine along with giving his military forces a place to exercise and flex their muscles in front of western nations that is AWAY from Russian boarders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    That isn't really true.
    Oh right, I forgot to put "/s" in there, so I can see how it might have been confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Sure, like when they attacked Sweden.
    Yeah... I guess you suddenly started to agree with me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    ´

Don't recognize that last one? That's Abu Maraqi al-Zawqari, the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq (ISIS's predecessor) a decade ago. He got blown up real good and allowed for America to enjoy a final victory in the War on Terror. We brought all the troops home and nothing bad happened in Iraq ever again.

Oh wait...
    He wasn't the leader of Al Qaeda, he wanted to join but Bin Laden didn't let him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    He wasn't the leader of Al Qaeda, he wanted to join but Bin Laden didn't let him.
    This "saved" him.

US arrested him, then released him because US thinks he is just a small fish.