Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Yeah, resisting death three times for the sake of character development. No plot armor whatsoever.
    Congratulations, you haven't understood a single thing he wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    That would be nice, yes. But let's not be that greedy. First let's have them develop one member of each race. Is that a thing now?

Human: Anduin
    Night Elf: Maiev (?) or Illidan
    Dwarf: Moira (?) Not sure
    Gnomes: Nobody
    Draenei: Probably Velen as Maraad is dead and Yrel is on Draenor
    Worgen: Genn (?)

Orcs: Nazgrim (?)
    Trolls: Jaylock
    Tauren: Gnomes
    Blood Elves: Lor'Themar got developed for MoP so they get to rest for a few more expansions
    Forsaken: Sylvanas (?)
    Goblins: Trolls

Pandaren: Li Li (?) She was in two artifact quest so that has to be something. Or Taoshi maybe

Not if she's one of the five.
    Well, Mekkatorque was in the Broken Shore cinematic. That's more development than the entire Gnome race got since Vanilla. Same goes for Gallywix getting a model. Pandaren are present in Monk Class Order campaign I suppose. Blood Elves are present in this expansion. Velen seems to be heavily involved in Tomb of Sargeras. Magni is present on multiple occasions in Legion. Tauren got Highmountain characters I suppose, since Baine seems to still be stuck in mental asylum. Anyway, @Arrashi's point still stands in that other cases of Blizzard killing important characters didn't lead to new characters from the same races filling the void left by them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Dunno, the amount of cosplay and fanart makes up for that, if you ask me.
    Thats because of hearthstone. As HS is non-canon from wows perspective.

Just because other characters get a similar treatment doesn't mean it isn't shit.
    Fascinating. Not what I was arguing against. Just because something is shit (subjectively at that) doesn't mean it's plot armor. The very fact Sylvanas died kinda negates it. Her not dying when she logically should have had would be plot armor. And even then, the fact that Forsaken and Sylvanas in particular are extremely durable would have to be included. And even if you wanted to stretch the term of plot armor to somehow cover resurrections, the fact that it's not a usual trait to Sylvanas even in terms of the amount of times being killed and then resurrected, let alone the ability to be resurrected in general (which applies to almost everyone in the setting).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Thats because of hearthstone. As HS is non-canon from wows perspective.
    There was enough of that around even before HS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    There was enough of that around even before HS.
    Was there ? Because most people didnt even hear about her. Yet alone know how she looked. So chances are these were just generic blood elf cosplays.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Perhaps they also should've taught her that a blazing red leather corsette is a poor choice of attire for a thief and assassin.
    All blood elves are arrogant.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by forsake View Post
    how do you guys think the writers will finish sylvanas' story arc?

will she become the bad guy? return to her old body, all fresh and alive? or will she somehow manage to take over all of azeroth?

thoughts?
    Hope we find Broxigar on Argus, she finds out the way KJ made the Lich King, she then transforms her soul into a weapon or armor and will fuse with the dead body of Broxigar creating a new being on par with the Lich Kings powers.

This is my hopes, this would bring Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom Horde alot closer together to serve under a being of two heroes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "Nonsense, arrogance is flaw, and everyone know we bloodelves are flawless"

Was there ? Because most people didnt even hear about her. Yet alone know how she looked. So chances are these were just generic blood elf cosplays.
    Because most people just "got inspired" by artwork, or rather her design in the comic, which then people used for artwork, which other people saw and then created more art based on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Valeera never appeared to me as the regular blood elf, because she had to survive by stealing and stabbing people.

On the other hand, she claims to be neutral, takes pride in being a bloodelf and sees herself as personal guard of Anduin and Varian, that's quite a mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    Hope we find Broxigar on Argus, she finds out the way KJ made the Lich King, she then transforms her soul into a weapon or armor and will fuse with the dead body of Broxigar creating a new being on par with the Lich Kings powers.

This is my hopes, this would bring Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom Horde alot closer together to serve under a being of two heroes.
    I think that something died in me after reading that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post

are you drunk or something?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, Mekkatorque was in the Broken Shore cinematic. That's more development than the entire Gnome race got since Vanilla. Same goes for Gallywix getting a model. Pandaren are present in Monk Class Order campaign I suppose. Blood Elves are present in this expansion. Velen seems to be heavily involved in Tomb of Sargeras. Magni is present on multiple occasions in Legion. Tauren got Highmountain characters I suppose, since Baine seems to still be stuck in mental asylum. Anyway, @Arrashi's point still stands in that other cases of Blizzard killing important characters didn't lead to new characters from the same races filling the void left by them.
    Was in the cinematics. Bravo. That's some development.

Okay, okay I get it. Untill somone points a gun at the writing team, Blizzard won't bother to develop more than five characters and even those five only change in every third expansion or so. If you want her so much you can keep Sylvanas an enjoy all the cool twists Blizzard writes for her

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    As much as I dislike Sylvannas, I don't think she really has plot armor, since we don't know where her story is going
    Nowhere.
    Last edited by mmoc38dc10fd5b; 2017-06-10 at 09:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Was in the cinematics. Bravo. That's some development.

Okay, okay I get it. Untill somone points a gun at the writing team, Blizzard won't bother to develop more than five characters and even those five only change in every third expansion or so. If you want her so much you can keep Sylvanas an enjoy all the cool twists Blizzard writes for her
    Nowhere.
    Now now, your posts are reaching dangerous levels of salt.

Now now, your posts are reaching dangerous levels of salt.
    What's the deal with you exactly? First you're trolling people then you try to engage in the actual discussion only to resort to trolling again? Make up your mind, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the deal with you exactly? First you're trolling people then you try to engage in the actual discussion only to resort to trolling again? Make up your mind, dude.
    Just pointing a fact. Then again, i can see why someone with ghoul food for avatar would feel sympathy to sylvanas anti-fans.

She will rule the Horde forever! Long live the queen!!

Just pointing a fact. Then again, i can see why someone with ghoul food for avatar would feel sympathy to sylvanas anti-fans.
    Garithos did nothing wrong. That's all I have to say.

That is correct after all his decisions and character got him killed.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    [IMG]https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0373/48/1421177524199.png[IMG]
    Giant boulders of fire! My only weakness , how did you know!?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol