Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Don't get too attached kekekekekekek...
    I'm attached to reality, I know President Trump has them right where he wants them. He is playing 3D chess and Democrats are playing hop scotch.
    Comey is so corrupt even using google I could make a case against him, Imagine what our president has against him now. Comey is dirty, he is so dirty and corrupt that I don't even know what should happen to him. This guy has all the corrupt shit ever done in the last 25 years, can we exact that info through science?. I really think he should be extreme vetted in some far off country so we know the truth for once.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-06-11 at 08:14 AM.

It's becoming a very important 'get to know you' question for some fairly obvious reasons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    It's becoming a very important 'get to know you' question for some fairly obvious reasons.
    Amongst boring people perhaps

Deleted
    I kinda like it.. I love saying I voted for Trump to lefties.. it riles them up. It's part of the reason I did it.. nothing feels better than triggering those moral policing screeching commies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    This Mexican coworker got mad at me once because he asked me how I voted on a referendum and I told him I voted no. He was a real Mexican from Mexico and not a Mexican-American, he was working in the US because he married an American girl, actually a Mexican-American girl. The referendum was about illegal immigrants who entered the US illegally as small children and if they should be granted in-state tuition which is very cheap compared to them being foreigners for which tuition is very expensive.

I told him there's like 20 referendums on the ballot and I always vote "no" on all of them, I don't have time to go through all that lawyer language.

But he was still mad.

Thinking about it now, if the kid wants to go to college and get a good job, we probably should give them the cheaper in-state tuition.
    Did you know that it is actually cost more for an American citizen to go to college than an immigrant?
    If my daughter chose to go to LSU, as opposed to staying in Texas, she would have to pay an extra premium. Where as an immigrant would not have to pay that out of state premium.
    If we are going to stop out of state tuition premiums for some. We should stop them for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    He is playing 3D chess
    Is that why he's lost all his pawns, his rooks are attacking his own pieces and he's shoved the king up his ass?

The pieces are starting to come together...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is that why he's lost all his pawns, his rooks are attacking his own pieces and he's shoved the king up his ass?

The pieces are starting to come together...
    You watch when jeff sessions comes into the hearing with a boombox and a microphone on Tuesday. He will say "I want to play you a song". The song will be all the tapes seized from comeys office when he was 3000 miles away. After the final tape is done playing jeff session will say "Deal with it, Peace out", Sessions will then drop the mic (which will cause heavy feedback in the entire room), he will then stroll out of the room like a boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amuses me that people can ever been defensive about who they voted for, but have no compunction about spewing off about their religion, faith which is a hell of a lot more personal and almost never really involves anyone else.

If asked I'll answer and I have no problem with my answers. Hillary Clinton, and I am proud that I did.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I'm attached to reality, I know President Trump has them right where he wants them. He is playing 3D chess and Democrats are playing hop scotch.
    Comey is so corrupt even using google I could make a case against him, Imagine what our president has against him now. Comey is dirty, he is so dirty and corrupt that I don't even know what should happen to him. This guy has all the corrupt shit ever done in the last 25 years, can we exact that info through science?. I really think he should be extreme vetted in some far off country so we know the truth for once.
    What are you smoking and where do I get some?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    What are you smoking and where do I get some?
    You are geographically close to Afghanistan, tell your new neighbors to bring poppies with them.

You watch when jeff sessions comes into the hearing with a boombox and a microphone on Tuesday. He will say "I want to play you a song". The song will be all the tapes seized from comeys office when he was 3000 miles away. After the final tape is done playing jeff session will say "Deal with it, Peace out", Sessions will then drop the mic (which will cause heavy feedback in the entire room), he will then stroll out of the room like a boss.
    I think the koolaid is making you delirious lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    God I hate this question! I don't mind if it is asked with genuine interest but 9 times out of 10 it is just to shoehorn in a long winded lecture in who you should've voted and why! Anybody else hate this question
    Says people who can't defend their vote.

You are geographically close to Afghanistan, tell your new neighbors to bring poppies with them.
    As a matter of fact, I can reach the US faster than Afghanistan. Neighbours indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allora View Post
    This is usually said by people who are ashamed by their decision.
    Not really, (at least in my country) your vote is a personal and secret affair, there's even laws enforcing the secrecy of the act between the moment you receive the bulletin and when you place it in the till. You have every right not to divulge whom you voted for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never had a random stranger come up and ask me who I voted for. Friends have asked me and that's fine. If I tell them and they don't like what they hear, they respect my wishes even though it's obvious they disagree.

The question itself is not rude -- people here are saying it is, but it's not. It's the WAY it's asked. There's a clear-cut difference between someone asking because they are looking to slam your views or push theirs, and people asking because they are curious as to why.

A few years from now I reckon people are going to get all bent out of shape when people ask them what their favourite food is. It's incredible how butthurt people get by innocuous questions these days. If you don't want to talk about who you voted for, just politely tell them so and move on. No need to get defensive or arsey, just say "I'd rather not say" and move on. What you have to remember in life is we're all different and thus all have differing views on propriety. You may find the question rude, but to others it may be completely normal within their social circles. Therefore, instead of jumping to anger, one should give another the benefit of the doubt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Not really, (at least in my country) your vote is a personal and secret affair, there's even laws enforcing the secrecy of the act between the moment you receive the bulletin and when you place it in the till. You have every right not to divulge whom you voted for.
    Just quoting this to reinforce my point. In some places it's a taboo question. In others, it's a harmless question.

On topic I am going to say I voted Green Party, though I would have chosen Labour as a second choice if I could. I don't agree 100% with either party manifesto, but one critical thing I stood for is to never vote Conservative. Whatsoever. I'm a left-wing libertarian so Tories stand against most things I believe.
    Last edited by Will; 2017-06-12 at 01:19 PM.