Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stuff I'm too lazy to farm.

If I need a few more heirlooms upgraded, I'll spend it on that too.. Other than that, pretty much stuff I want NOW!
    And I sell mats and pets I get through my playthroughs.

Right now I fluctuate around 300k... more than enough to help me, for I already have the mounts I want and have no desire to spend millions on a dumb chicken...

7+ Year Old Account
    i just try to make enough godl to keep chants on my main as well as keeping myself in game time. other than that i really just save it till i see sometings that i want to get for a toon.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Whatever I need I just farm up myself. And what I can't farm up, I have guildmates for.

BoEs for my alts. Also feeding my transmog addiction. 500g for a total wardrobe makeover adds up if you do it enough times.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Augment runes and bnet balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tokens and pet, when I'll sub again in 7.3 I'll buy some mythic boost or mounts not sure

Potions and elixirs.

I just collect gold instead of pets/mounts or whatever... Have no plan for it, I just pile it up as I like to see the numbers rising...

The most gold I've gotten on a single character was around 300k(peasant, I know) and I spent that on a few mounts, upgrading looms to 110 and tokens until they ballooned to the 130k range. Now I have around 200k across all my characters and I usually just spend it on seals and bags, and that's about it.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    The most gold I've gotten on a single character was around 300k(peasant, I know) and I spent that on a few mounts, upgrading looms to 110 and tokens until they ballooned to the 130k range. Now I have around 200k across all my characters and I usually just spend it on seals and bags, and that's about it.
    I'm in the same boat as you.
    I log on a couple times a week (primarily for raid), queue up table missions if I think about it, emissary boxes here and there, but otherwise don't farm for gold in any capacity.
    I've gotten most of the things I want from the AH by now, and I don't care to spend 100k+ on a stupid darkmoon trinket.
    I'm sitting around 250k or so, then if I get an itch to level another toon, I'll drop the ~50k it takes to get heirlooms to 110, but otherwise anymore, it's repair bills only.

So far this expansion I have bought the darkmoon trinket and enchants that's it. I have around 3 mill gold and don't really spend it because there's nothing to spend it on.

Elven hookers.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Other games mostly.. That being said I have had beyond gold cap for most expansions.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like to pile it... But have plans to buy some b.net balance in the future. Otherwise I usually spend gold on pots, flasks, enchants, gems and bags for alts. Sometimes I buy t-mogs and pets.
    I am quite baffled by people that constantly are broke, what do they spend their gold on?! What do they do wrong?? I'm not even trying and are already sitting at over 500k gold on my new main, on a server I haven't played on for very long this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Gul'dan has one, but Tomb doesn't for some reason. We don't know yet if the Argus raid will have a 100% mount, but I'd be surprised if it didn't.
    Oh well, saves some gold if they don't add one to every end boss.
    Thanks! Shall try get a mythic guldan mount. Should have bought some of those in WOD as well really.

Anywho, spider mount is 2 million, but shop mounts are like not even 1.-. So yea, maybe thats next for me. Else consider buying token for game-time again...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Could someone elaborate on how this "blizzard cash" thing works?

Last thing I spent gold on was Destiny 2. I'm at the point that I have all of the rare mounts aside from one or two that may not even be on the BMAH. I don't pet battle although I have all of those pets too. So I mostly horde it.

Game Time.
    The problem is there is no real gold sink in game atm.

Well, I was a millionaire for a brief period, then some friends came back so I scored them each a cheap legendary and shared some gold. Now I'm down to ~750k on my main server. Honestly, outside of tokens there's not much to spend gold on, for me at least. Any tcg mount on the AH is at least 1M-way more than I care to spend on the lesser ones-tigers (I don't have the swift one, just reg) are 7M+ when they're even up. I can't even compete on the BMAH.

So yeah, just tokens I guess, and a legendary for an alt or something if I feel like splurging and don't feel like farming bloods to craft my own on a crafting alt.

Nothing much really, the odd battle pet here and there. Don't spend much after buying the Spider mount 1st month into Legion.