Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    good.

any college pushing this kind of bullshit, needs to face immediate reprisal. this shit would never be allowed in my america.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    so you classify racial segregation as a viewpoint that your ok with a government funded school being allowed to have happen? its clear the facility staff cant handle the situation and thier response is to just cancel class's for a day. There are at least 2 other colleges within driving distance of evergreen that are not a fucking laughingstock these hippies could transfer to. Thier life wont be ruined at all if the college gets shut down.
    Hey have you met my ignore list? Say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Putting an institution into receivership is done usually when a Department is so bonkers that it can't function anymore. Getting a school back under control and in operation is critical. As for oppression, I'd hardly call these people oppressed, if anything they are doing the oppressing.
    Again, a handful of nutty students does not represent the entire student body, or even a failed school.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Again, a handful of nutty students does not represent the entire student body, or even a failed school.
    The school has faculty who cannot attend, gangs of bat wielding thugs and a president who caves to whatever demands no matter how ludicrous they are. Students are being attacked by these people.

I'd say Receivership is better than axing their funding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The school has faculty who cannot attend, gangs of bat wielding thugs and a president who caves to whatever demands no matter how ludicrous they are. Students are being attacked by these people.

I'd say Receivership is better than axing their funding.
    So where are the police? The President of the school can't deny the police access to the campus if there are crimes taking place on it.

For all your cries of violence, all I'm hearing about is a bunch of punks yelling. I've yet to hear about anyone being physically assaulted, much less "gangs of bat-wielding thugs".
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Lmao, true as your profile pic you are "very selective of the reality you accept" eh?

These students, however much of a minority they might be, have caused enough damage to the entire institution to justify as harsh a response.

"A handful of nutty students" doesn't work when the staff and president agree with them.

I disagree with defunding, but they need some proper staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Should expel all the students involved. Only way to somewhat salvage their reputation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgee View Post
    Lmao, true as your profile pic you are "very selective of the reality you accept" eh?
    I am under no obligation to put up with any of you. You're free to ignore me as well.

These students, however much of a minority they might be, have caused enough damage to the entire institution to justify as harsh a response.
    No. Collective punishment of uninvolved individuals does not make any situation BETTER.

Just, be kind.

Oh witty you ignored me, how ever will i recover from your dodge of a reasonable question.

So where are the police? The President of the school can't deny the police access to the campus if there are crimes taking place on it.

For all your cries of violence, all I'm hearing about is a bunch of punks yelling. I've yet to hear about anyone being physically assaulted, much less "gangs of bat-wielding thugs".
    Again. One asshole passes out flyers and "Rise of the Alt-Right".

I really hate this fucking game of "Only some groups are allowed to be generalized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post

I really hate this fucking game of "Only some groups are allowed to be generalized.
    Um, what????

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post

You really think the alt right came about from one idiot? Ok, champ.
    Beta Club Brosquad