Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7.2.5 brings a big buff for enhancement shamans. AMR has the new build as well as live for comparison and Im picking up a staggering amount of dps, on the order of 100K.
    Last edited by SFBayGamer; 2017-06-12 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    we're not taken for our dmg, we're taken because we cheese mechanics, so that's 100% irrelevant here
    And as long as no other melee gets Feint or Cloak of Shadow, your raid spot is safe. Forever.

Edit, misread.

But to respond to the rogue thing, outlaw is the third best spec on live right now in the 95%, their only drawback is extreme RNG which is getting fixed in 7.2.5, and they appear to have a decent set bonus. Sub is looking pretty good as well once it has 4 set, and things like feint and cloak make them must haves because pretty much every raid encounter is designed with some mechanic that is supposed to be handled by at least one rogue.

I think rogues 2-3 spots in a raid are safe.
    Last edited by Killface1; 2017-06-13 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Edit, misread.

But to respond to the rogue thing, outlaw is the third best spec on live right now in the 95%, their only drawback is extreme RNG which is getting fixed in 7.2.5, and they appear to have a decent set bonus. Sub is looking pretty good as well once it has 4 set, and things like feint and cloak make them must haves because pretty much every raid encounter is designed with some mechanic that is supposed to be handled by at least one rogue.

I think rogues 2-3 spots in a raid are safe.
    outlaw is the third best spec on logs that have 6rolls in them
    it's not exactly something you take for progression

and as i said, rogues are looking great in 7.2.5 i VERBATUM said that
    that's why i said i smell nerfs coming, because so far this exp whenever we looked like we're not gonna be midtier dps wise, they slapped a nerf on us sometimes even without telling us (see MA relic silent hotfix for 7.1.5)

trust me, if sub stays like this, i'm literally gonna be the happiest man alive, and will cease bitching for at least a couple months, it's just not my first rodeo is what im saying

and what is it with all the "your raidspot is safe"

just because my "raidspot is safe" doesnt mean i enjoy having it, having a shitty class with one overpowered niche that makes it must have doesnt make the class less shitty (keep in mind im not trying to imply rogues are shitty atm cos they really arent, but it's a stupid thing to say)

that's like if they made hunters play like shit, and do no dps and let them keep aspect of the fox, sure they'd take 'em, but who'd want to be a fox bot :P
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2017-06-13 at 01:49 AM.