Page 4 of 429 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    IMO Bioware hasn't made a bad game yet so I'm sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    While I wouldn't say they've made a bad game, they have made some mediocre/average ones.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    First of all, not white knighting. Simply pointing out the sheer stupidity in the comments being made about a one minute long teaser trailer that tells us nothing about what the game is going to be like.

Secondly, the full reveal is coming tomorrow during the Microsoft press conference. If you had taken even 30 seconds to Google it, you would have known that. But go ahead and nerd rage over something that was meant to be a TEASER and nothing more.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Bioware touched you inappropriately.
    Yes you are. YOu are defending something you know just as little about with the argument that we don't know anything about it. And that's exactly the problem, the teaser tells us NOTHING other than what it briefly looks like.
    Don't project your frustration on other posters onto me. My reaction was entirely reasonable, based on what I had been shown. It's generic, bland, dull, uninteresting, doesnt get me wondering what else there is in the slightest. It looks like Destiny in Frostbite.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a salty fanboy.

What else am I to base my first impression on?

- - - Updated - - -

Hell no.

But I prefer people to use a little common sense and not nerd rage about a game that we know nothing about yet.
    You're the one insulting people and calling people names...

Post constructively. -Infracted. Lucetia
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-06-11 at 06:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You called someone a White Knight as I said earlier. You cannot judge anything on what we saw as Anthem. Cry generic all you want but it's an unreasonable assessment.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It's being revealed more tomorrow at Microsoft's conference.

Seriously, does no one take the time to research this shit? Or do you all just immediately jump on the internet and start flaming away in outrage?
    More like you didn't think about what I was talking about and jumped the gun. The trailer revealed nothing, no gameplay no anything just an expensive trailer, they literally wasted everyones time if Microsoft is going to actually talk about it more the next day. The trailers goal was to increase hype, it failed. It was literally pointless much like EA cringe performance during the whole thing. Like they didn't even need to do any of that stuff. Just talk about the games, why are you trying to do stunts and failed high fives and shit?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    For real man, it could have been a teaser literally for any recent scy-fi game. Titanfall, Mass Effect Andromeda, Destiny 2, Halo, Crysis etc.
    I'd say that speaks more for of your lack of visual literacy than the game looking generic. The only one I can even see a comparison with is Halo (not that they'd ever change their suit designs) the rest aren't really applicable whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Ouch, we need an edgy post warning. I cut my finger.
    Doesn't diminish the fact that it's true.

7+ Year Old Account
    While I wouldn't say they've made a bad game, they have made some mediocre/average ones.
    That's true i guess. Looking back at andromeda it's not as bad as people say but it's not as good i i wanted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Was kind of an entertaining thread till a couple of you started taking yourselves too seriously.

Edit:
    *steps off of his own soap box*

10+ Year Old Account
    In before it's a f2p arena shooter with a collectable card system and microtransactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Kotor 2, Mass Effect 3/Andromeda and Dragon Age 2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    KOTOR 2 was made by Obsidian not Bioware and it was great, but it was incomplete and buggy.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, let's wait and see
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Derivative: Zero Dawn.

Bioware have destroyed a lot of good will over the past 10 years and have their work cut out for them to win me back. I don't care about this until I see the reviews and even then i'll be wary. Beside that I'm still waiting for the spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate we were promised Dragon Age was going to be.
    Last edited by Thoughtcrime; 2017-06-11 at 04:35 AM.

Deleted
    I'll stay away from anything that has been touched by death itself aka EA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really much to say about it yet is there? I'll not buy it unless it's at least 3 times the game Andromeda was.

Every gaming studio besides a few have released nothing but hot garbage for games with an excellent marketing team to generate undeserved hype, followed by unnecessary amounts of DLC or RNG locked items. If it doesn't come from CD red or their like it's bargain bin for me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Yes you are. YOu are defending something you know just as little about with the argument that we don't know anything about it. And that's exactly the problem, the teaser tells us NOTHING other than what it briefly looks like.
    Don't project your frustration on other posters onto me. My reaction was entirely reasonable, based on what I had been shown. It's generic, bland, dull, uninteresting, doesnt get me wondering what else there is in the slightest. It looks like Destiny in Frostbite.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a salty fanboy.

What else am I to base my first impression on?

- - - Updated - - -

You literally just called me a white knight, try-hard, and fanboy. And yet I'm the one insulting and calling people names? Mmkay. Pot meet kettle!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    More like you didn't think about what I was talking about and jumped the gun. The trailer revealed nothing, no gameplay no anything just an expensive trailer, they literally wasted everyones time if Microsoft is going to actually talk about it more the next day. The trailers goal was to increase hype, it failed. It was literally pointless much like EA cringe performance during the whole thing. Like they didn't even need to do any of that stuff. Just talk about the games, why are you trying to do stunts and failed high fives and shit?
    Speak for yourself. My interest is now piqued. I'm interested to see more of Anthem at the MS press conference now. It could still turn out to be a terrible game. But the teaser did its job. It gave us the name, a very, very brief look into an idea of what it might be, and now how us waiting to find out more. I'd say it did exactly what they wanted it to do.

It amazes me that people still don't understand the point of a "teaser" trailer these days.

It's EA's answer to Destiny.

I'm calling it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    It's your opinion and all, but I wouldn't call any of those games terrible. I'd call some of them average at worst, with Dragon Age 2 probably being the bottom of that particular list.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    I'll stay away from anything that has been touched by death itself aka EA.
    I think you misspelled Ubisoft there. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Not really much to say about it yet is there? I'll not buy it unless it's at least 3 times the game Andromeda was.
    As long as "three times the game that Andromeda was" doesn't translate to "three times the amount of useless side quests".