Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many extra fucks do you need lying around to even attend one of these?

It's nice to see that people are calling out xenophobes for their bullshit. They may try and claim they are just protesting against Sharia Law, but the pictures show otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajimo View Post
    What exactly are they protesting against shariah law for, is there some push to enforce it that I haven't heard of yet?
    It's just Republican fearmongering as usual.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Although the protest against Sharia law may not have any real basis in the US, what are the counter protesters doing there?? Do they object to the notion that Sharia-law is bad?

Seems like both sides just like to hold up signs and yell at each other regardless of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Although the protest against Sharia law may not have any real basis in the US, what are the counter protesters doing there?? Do they object to the notion that Sharia-law is bad?

Seems like both sides just like to hold up signs and yell at each other regardless of the issue.
    Welcome to the last 20 years :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Muslims make up 1% of the US population (literally) and there are mouth-breathing retards joining protest rallies complaining about how they're going to enact Sharia law and take away constitutional rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Here's some guys honoring the fallen of the Portland Attack.
    The "free speech protesters" (aka white supremacists) who showed up in Portland are disgusting human beings. They have a right to peaceful assembly, but they showed up to defend some asshole who was harassing two Muslim girls on a bus, and killed two people (seriously injuring a third). They make me sick.

It doesn't fit the left agenda so they are not allowed to protest? I'm pretty sure they have every right to protest whatever the hell they want to. Just because its not going into law here doesn't mean people don't practice it and support it. But hey I guess its not ok to protest because its not about gays, transgender, illegal aliens or black people dying or how Trump is Hitler and taking away all your rights. Good job liberals.

I love it. This whole thread shows just how disillusioned the left is and how far left MMO-C really is. You are disputing that there are sharia law practices in the U.S. This is a fact, cannot be denied. The regressive left, which is sadly becoming the majority since you retards disenfranchise the normal people, are the real fascists. Trump may dominate the news, but whats surprising is the amount of regressive left tactics keeping right up there with him. Evergreen, Antifa, Berkeley on and on and on and on. Keep doing it tho, trump will be reelected in 2020, and continue on it will be republicans and conservatives for a lonnnngggg time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Reaching. Learn to read. Same to you Boomzy. Quick on the trigger huh? I simply stated they shouldnt be treated with leniency, ever.
    ...so you're advocating protesting against something that you can't prove happens?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I love it. This whole thread shows just how disillusioned the left is and how far left MMO-C really is. You are disputing that there are sharia law practices in the U.S. This is a fact, cannot be denied.
    I'd be interested in hearing how commonplace you think Sharia law is in the United States, as 1% of the US population is Muslim and far fewer than that are fundamentalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    So wouldn't the people protesting "muggles against Voldemort" signs be even stupider? o.O
    Actually, they would be smarter since they would be trolling the shit out of so many people.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    I fucking love that cloak.

I love it. This whole thread shows just how disillusioned the left is and how far left MMO-C really is. You are disputing that there are sharia law practices in the U.S. This is a fact, cannot be denied. The regressive left, which is sadly becoming the majority since you retards disenfranchise the normal people, are the real fascists. Trump may dominate the news, but whats surprising is the amount of regressive left tactics keeping right up there with him. Evergreen, Antifa, Berkeley on and on and on and on. Keep doing it tho, trump will be reelected in 2020, and continue on it will be republicans and conservatives for a lonnnngggg time
    People tend to have evidence when things are fact.

Seems more like your little narrative got ripped to shreds so now your pulling the worrriesme victim bullshit.

Deleted
    The regressive left, which is sadly becoming the majority since you retards disenfranchise the normal people, are the real fascists.
    Hmm, I guess franchising means protesting against almost none existent crime done by a minority. Talk about fascism

What next, defacing US currency? That is a crime, surely we should be outraged that this is happening. I mean, once all the minute crime problems are taken care off, the US will be great again?
    Last edited by mmoccd6b5b3be4; 2017-06-11 at 05:32 AM.

I realize that the event organizers around these protests want big turn outs, but diluting your message to be as all encompassing as possible sabotages the protests effectiveness. Protesting is an effective way of getting what you want, but only if other people know what you want. That is why I am not a fan of many of the most recent protests. They are to general and non specific, designed only for mass appeal.

I think a good example of this is the repeal and replace movement. First it was just repeal, then to get more people on board it became repeal and replace. And it worked great until it finally came to deciding what to do and then everyone split into factions, because they never wanted the same thing. So it just becomes a lot of noise and false hopes.

I'd rather have a small protest that knows what it wants and isn't very effective, then a large one that only gives the illusion of progress. I feel my discontent is being channeled into something that will never be fruitful. Another form of control.

Sharia law, LOL

I swear for all the fake bluster the right likes to put up, they are the most scared mothafuckas I've ever seen. How many boogymen do they need?

10+ Year Old Account
    Find me literally one case of this happening and i will delete my MMO champion account and never return.
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/ohio-musl...-own-daughter/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hed-again.html

https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/02/...een-daughters/

http://www.riverfronttimes.com/stlou...nt?oid=2492622

If you don't like any of them just go type "Muslim father kills" into google and pick one you like.
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2017-06-11 at 06:53 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Find me literally one case of this happening and i will delete my MMO champion account and never return.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_..._United_States

Deleted
    In order of sentences for those case: death sentence, life, on the most wanted list by the FBI, 25 to life, 34 ½.

This is what Boomzy wanted a case of:
    There have been honor killings in the US, and the penalty shouldn't be lenient because "its part of their religion" or "they are minorities" and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Sharia law, LOL

I swear for all the fake bluster the right likes to put up, they are the most scared mothafuckas I've ever seen. How many boogymen do they need?
    Ya that is pretty funny, conversely have you found those Russians hiding under your bed yet? The ones that are influencing us all, and going to bring us to ruin?