Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    You sound like a nutjob. You keep speaking in these broad, absolute terms that just... aren't rooted in reality.

You keep speaking in these broad, absolute terms that just... aren't rooted in reality.

Yes... yes, I see that.
    Last edited by mmocb9896956d4; 2017-06-12 at 12:48 AM.

I see you guys fed him well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I see you guys fed him well.
    Boring attempt at a passive aggressive hint that I'm a troll and you want everybody else who stumbles across this thread to read your post and have that mindset from there on.

Also...

Pandaren Monk
    /thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plebianx View Post
    Are you actually serious lol, you really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

If they were using Wrathful weapons then it was being dealt to players in full PvE gear with 0 resilience, so I don't know what you'd expect to achieve from PvPing in full PvE gear with no resi gems.
    Do you honestly think I can't identify what PvP gear looks like? I can easily tell when a player's target is in PvE gear or not.

I showed you a PvP video of what actually happens when two melee players are fighting each other and your description of what it should be like doesn't match up with what we're seeing in it.
    What, that duel with the warrior? I saw 2 people running away from each other a whole lot, fight would have ended pretty quickly if they didn't... Same thing that happens now in warrior vs warrior fights, it can end quick if they stand and fight each other, or it can drag out when they start playing hard to get,

Mages are oneshotting with a single glacial spike
    No, they aren't, Glacial Spike doesn't do anywhere near that much damage... The average Glacial Spike hits for around 800k, which means it crits for around 1.2M, against people who have 5m HP that's about 24% of their bar, IF it crits, quite less than a one hit kill... And it requires considerable setup to even do... Simply shattercomboing a frostbolt and an icelance back in WotLK did about that same % and required no setup at all.

Paladins are killing people in 2 or 3 templar verdicts
    In world pvp maybe where the template doesn't even function... In BGs/arenas where the balance actually is, my TV crits on average for about 700k, 3 of those is 42% of someone's HP, assuming they mitigated none of it... Back in Wotlk I could drop 42% of someone's HP in 3 CGDs as a Ret, with no building holy power between them like is required now... TV requires setup.

The only way the above two situations remotely happen is in world PvP, where Blizzard has deliberately not even attempted to balance at all... In BGs and Arenas, it doesn't happen short of hitting a flag carrier with 15 stacks of focused assault.

BM are instagibbing players with pets behind LOS
    So, do you not know the definition of instagib? Because being slowly eaten over the course of a minute is far from instant.

From what you're telling me, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about
    Funny, because that's exactly what you sound like to me.

And look at how you're getting, you're getting all heated up and angry because you're not getting what you want, you always gotta have the last word don't you? You want to win this argument and because of that you're desperately trying hard here.
    I'm getting heated up and angry? I'm sorry, I'm not the one telling people they are autistic, that was you.

You're insulting me, you're using childish retorts like
    I've yet to insult you once, that's not an insult...

You're a moron and an autist that needs help.
    That's an insult.

- - - Updated - - -

Also...
    Pandaren Monk

/thread
    Yeah, hate to break it to you buddy, but that wasn't clever, that "Pandaren Monk" is a title automatically assigned to him/her by the number of posts they have on these forums, just like you have "Blademaster" for your 47 posts, they have "Pandaren Monk" for their 1,998... They are not actually a Pandaren Monk player.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-06-12 at 01:11 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Do you honestly think I can't identify what PvP gear looks like? I can easily tell when a player's target is in PvE gear or not.

What, that duel with the warrior? I saw 2 people running away from each other a whole lot, fight would have ended pretty quickly if they didn't... Same thing that happens now in warrior vs warrior fights, it can end quick if they stand and fight each other, or it can drag out when they start playing hard to get

No, they aren't, Glacial Spike doesn't do anywhere near that much damage... The average Glacial Spike hits for around 800k, which means it crits for around 1.2M, against people who have 5m HP that's about 24% of their bar, IF it crits, quite less than a one hit kill... And it requires considerable setup to even do... Simply shattercomboing a frostbolt and an icelance back in WotLK did about that same % and required no setup at all.

In world pvp maybe where the template doesn't even function... In BGs/arenas where the balance actually is, my TV crits on average for about 700k, 3 of those is 42% of someone's HP, assuming they mitigated none of it... Back in Wotlk I could drop 42% of someone's HP in 3 CGDs as a Ret, with no building holy power between them like is required now... TV requires setup.

The only way the above two situations remotely happen is in world PvP, where Blizzard has deliberately not even attempted to balance at all... In BGs and Arenas, it doesn't happen short of hitting a flag carrier with 15 stacks of focused assault.

So, do you not know the definition of instagib? Because being slowly eaten over the course of a minute is far from instant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arr334FVKh0 - Mage wun shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2DfSfwhDio - BM wun shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EsVQ0HwdKI - LUL RET

Funny, because that's exactly what you sound like to me.

I'm getting heated up and angry? I'm sorry, I'm not the one telling people they are autistic, that was you.

Also lastly your first quote here:

What, that duel with the warrior? I saw 2 people running away from each other a whole lot, fight would have ended pretty quickly if they didn't... Same thing that happens now in warrior vs warrior fights, it can end quick if they stand and fight each other, or it can drag out when they start playing hard to get
    Is the most dumbest and uninformed thing I've ever read on the internet, you truly have no idea how WOTLK PvP works, I suspected before, but now this just seals it.

It's called utilizing techniques, kiting so you don't stand there and PvE each other down to death and whoever has the highest damage wins.

The same doesn't happen now because they end up like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daD0bajglfw

That's in instanced PvP with PvP templates, now let's imagine duels shall we? Which is the same thing that I showed in the video, a duel outside of instanced PvP.

Have fun raging because you were wrong.
    Last edited by mmocb9896956d4; 2017-06-12 at 01:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Also lastly your first quote here:

Is the most dumbest and uninformed thing I've ever read on the internet, you truly have no idea how WOTLK PvP works, I suspected before, but now this just seals it.

Have fun raging because you were wrong.
    So, I point out that your WvW duel in Wrath played out the exact same way it would in Legion, and you respond with a sad little reaction gif because you have no actual comeback, and then you get proven wrong on your rant about how people are being instagibbed in Legion, and you respond with yet more reaction gifs because you don't have any way to refute what I have said...

Sad showing man. Try actually putting forth data to support your claims and maybe you won't make claims that are outlandishly false like "mages are oneshotting people with glacial spike!".

I'll get to your "edited in late"(again) videos after I'm done watching them, but 2 min into the mage video and so far I have yet to see him oneshot anyone, let alone cast glacial spike.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-06-12 at 01:38 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    So, I point out that your WvW duel in Wrath played out the exact same way it would in Legion, and you respond with a sad little reaction gif because you have no actual comeback, and then you get proven wrong on your rant about how people are being instagibbed in Legion, and you respond with yet more reaction gifs because you don't have any way to refute what I have said...

Sad showing man. Try actually putting forth data to support your claims and maybe you won't make claims that are outlandishly false like "mages are oneshotting people with glacial spike!".
    What the actual fuck is wrong with you lol.

After all those points that I've refuted in your posts, after I've picked them apart and made you look like a moron...

You're still claiming that you're right?

I literally linked videos showing that you're wrong, I linked a WOTLK PvP video of my own to show how wrong you were, I explained to you how WOTLK PvP works but you still disregard it because it doesn't follow your narrative. I gave you more than enough evidence to prove that what I'm saying is true.

You pointed out nothing, you proved nothing wrong, you haven't done anything but claim that you've done X things to me and when I scroll up and look at our conversation it doesn't match up with what you're writing here.

You have to be the most delusional person I've ever met on the internet, nobody sane could repeatedly ignore evidence and still claim they're correct after everything I've just written.

You literally have no knowledge on WOTLK PvP, the PvP videos you watched had the following:

- Shadowmourne and HC trinket usage.

- Players getting gibbed were in full PvE gear or had extremely low resi.

- People not using defensives when they see an obvious burst incoming and wonder why they lost a chunk of their health.

Everything you're saying is absolutely retarded because they're false and have no basis on actual WOTLK PvP, I've been playing WOTLK for 6 years, there is literally nothing you can do about this one, buddy.

Just let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

and then you get proven wrong on your rant about how people are being instagibbed in Legion, and you respond with yet more reaction gifs because you don't have any way to refute what I have said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Arr334FVKh0 - Mage wun shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2DfSfwhDio - BM wun shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EsVQ0HwdKI - LUL RET

Last edited by mmocb9896956d4; 2017-06-12 at 01:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Done with mage video, he oneshot literally no one and cast glacial spike exactly 0 times.

There were plenty of instances where a target died quickly, when he and another DPS both unloaded their burst combos into a target at the exact same timeso, that's not a mage "oneshotting" anyone.

On to the Ret video.

Deleted
    Done with mage video, he oneshot literally no one and cast glacial spike exactly 0 times.

There were plenty of instances where a target died quickly, when he and another DPS both unloaded their burst combos into a target at the exact same timeso, that's not a mage "oneshotting" anyone.

On to the Ret video.
    You are delusional, for real lol.

I've never met anyone this delusional before in my life, you're just delusional man.

I've read through your post history, you are determined to never lose any argument on this forum, you MUST have the last word, you MUST win at all costs even when you're 100% wrong, you cannot take it.

Your ego cannot take it.

Just look at how you're casually just saying stuff like:

There were plenty of instances where a target died quickly
    Like ???? ? ? ?? are you mentally challenged?

Do you even realize what you're doing here? You lost on the WOTLK argument so now you're talking about the Legion burst damage thing because you think you still have a chance at winning that one.

Dude, please stop lol.

Everybody who has played Legion PvP will tell you that it's the most mongoloid expansion ever where people are literally getting oneshotted left and right in both arenas and instanced PvP, even more so in instanced PvP due to the new changes allowing all traits to be activated in instanced PvP.

Are you honestly still going to try? It's a lost cause, why bother? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    You are delusional, for real lol.
    Am I? You said oneshotting with glacial spike, that literally never happened in that entire video... No one got oneshot at all and glacial spike was never cast... Two people unloading burst into a target at the same time is not "oneshot by a mage".

I've never met anyone this delusional before in my life, you're just delusional man.
    Says the guy claiming that 2 people's DPS = only the mage's DPS.

you are determined to never lose any argument on this forum, you MUST have the last word, you MUST win at all costs even when you're 100% wrong, you cannot take it.

Your ego cannot take it.
    sounds a lot like you! Don't be a hypocrite.

So now you're talking about the Legion burst damage thing because you think you still have a chance at winning that one.

Dude, please stop lol.
    You are the one who brought up Legion burst, not me, I'm just arguing the points you have brought forth.

Anyways, done with the Ret video, average TV crit in that was around 450k, people in the video have 2.3-2.5million HP depending on gear, 3 of those is 54% of someone's HP, so, still not seeing the "killed with 3 TVs" you mentioned.

Also done with BM video, he never instagibbed anyone, let alone from out of LoS like you claimed in the first post, in fact the burst method he was using required people to be standing on top of him... Looking at the scoreboard aftergame, more often than not his DH partner did the majority of the work, hell the hunter even said that in his commentary at one point. Every time one of his targets went down fast it was because the DH was on them, otherwise his burst was nothing special.

Also Stampede's damage is easily avoidable, if people stand in it they deserve what they get.

It's clear you are beyond reason at this point, so, to the ignore list you go!

Deleted
    Am I? You said oneshotting with glacial spike, that literally never happened in that entire video... No one got oneshot at all and glacial spike was never cast... Two people unloading burst into a target at the same time is not "oneshot by a mage".

Says the guy claiming that 2 people's DPS = only the mage's DPS.

sounds a lot like you! Don't be a hypocrite.

You are the one who brought up Legion burst, not me, I'm just arguing the points you have brought forth.

Anyways, done with the Ret video, average TV crit in that was around 450k, people in the video have 2.3-2.5million HP depending on gear, 3 of those is 54% of someone's HP, so, still not seeing the "killed with 3 TVs" you mentioned.

Also done with BM video, he never instagibbed anyone, let alone from out of LoS like you claimed in the first post, in fact the burst method he was using required people to be standing on top of him... Looking at the scoreboard aftergame, more often than not his DH partner did the majority of the work, hell the hunter even said that in his commentary at one point. Every time one of his targets went down fast it was because the DH was on them, otherwise his burst was nothing special.

Also Stampede's damage is easily avoidable, if people stand in it they deserve what they get.

It's clear you are beyond reason at this point, so, to the ignore list you go!
    [IMG]http://cf.kizlarsoruyor.com/a94098/a2ef7e8d-e795-49d5-b283-9278600ffa6f.gif[IMG]

What the actual fuck is wrong with this guy?

Edit: Must be severe autism.

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-06-12 at 06:37 PM.

I agree with you in part. The WOW arena community is extremely toxic and dismissive. Going back to the end of WOTLK, WOWCrendor did a parody on the arena community basically saying they're asshats and they've gotten worse over the years. Not sure why they're so full of themselves, like you said it's a team effort and success is highly contingent on finding not only the right comp, but players who are dedicated and skilled or at least willing to learn and improve. Oddly enough, it's easier to be carried than ever before, given the construct of certain classes, cross realm technology and numerous services offering a rating boost for $$$ (of which Blizzard does nothing to shutdown).

It's true instanced PVP (whether arena or bgs, competitive or non-competitive) derived from World Pvp. However, the idea of stating World Pvp is a real indication of skill is flat out incorrect. The majority of the time, the player who takes the initiative in World Pvp wins and the gear discrepancy can be off the charts. You honestly believe someone with an 850 Ilvl and no legendaries and/or Raid Set Bonuses is a fair match vs. someone with a 900 Ilvl, 2 legendaries and Raid Set Bonuses intact? Even if the 850 player takes the initiative and that player is someone like Bajheera or Venruki, they're losing the overwhelming majority of the time. Or simply give a Frost Mage or Rogue the intiative against any given class, with all things being equal in gear, AP and legendaries, and the poor dude on the other end of the opener will probably lose the majority of the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    I agree with you in part. The WOW arena community is extremely toxic and dismissive. Going back to the end of WOTLK, WOWCrendor did a parody on the arena community basically saying they're asshats and they've gotten worse over the years. Not sure why they're so full of themselves, like you said it's a team effort and success is highly contingent on finding not only the right comp, but players who are dedicated and skilled or at least willing to learn and improve. Oddly enough, it's easier to be carried than ever before, given the construct of certain classes, cross realm technology and numerous services offering a rating boost for $$$ (of which Blizzard does nothing to shutdown).

It's true instanced PVP (whether arena or bgs, competitive or non-competitive) derived from World Pvp. However, the idea of stating World Pvp is a real indication of skill is flat out incorrect. The majority of the time, the player who takes the initiative in World Pvp wins and the gear discrepancy can be off the charts. You honestly believe someone with an 850 Ilvl and no legendaries and/or Raid Set Bonuses is a fair match vs. someone with a 900 Ilvl, 2 legendaries and Raid Set Bonuses intact? Even if the 850 player takes the initiative and that player is someone like Bajheera or Venruki, they're losing the overwhelming majority of the time. Or simply give a Frost Mage or Rogue the intiative against any given class, with all things being equal in gear, AP and legendaries, and the poor dude on the other end of the opener will probably lose the majority of the time.
    I'm talking about WOTLK, not any other expansion, just WOTLK.

And in WOTLK, I was beating players on my Warrior in full T5 gear against full Wrathful geared players.

It was skill>gear in WOTLK and transformed into gear>skill later on.

Put me up against anybody in 3.3.5 WOTLK on my Warrior and I promise you I'd be able to beat them in shit gear with enough resilience.

In fact, Rogues could beat other classes almost fully naked, with their 264 WF weapons equipped and trinkets, it was pure outplaying and skill in 3.3.5 WOTLK.

You could play a DK in 3.3.5 and you'd find yourself getting raped in three different directions by a very good Paladin or Mage.

Also... Bajheera and Venruki aren't exactly people I'd consider good in any shape or form, put them in WOTLK up against my Warrior and I'll beat them standing still in the same spot in a duel lmao.

IN FACT, I actually just remembered in early WOTLK, I saw this level 60 Rogue beating level 80 Warriors in a duel, LITERAL OUTPLAYING, he kited them so much, they ended up dying in the end.

That's what old WoW was like, when the skillcap was so high that you could legitimately stand a chance at surviving and possibly beating high levels as a low level player.
    Last edited by mmocb9896956d4; 2017-06-12 at 02:29 AM.

So the OP keeps quoting everyone who disagrees with and keeps pretending that his opinion is the only right? How is this thread still going?

Looks like someone is pissed that pvp players only care about arenas, where OP clearly sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    So the OP keeps quoting everyone who disagrees with and keeps pretending that his opinion is the only right? How is this thread still going?

Looks like someone is pissed that pvp players only care about arenas, where OP clearly sucks.

Also I don't suck because I can actually beat players by myself, unlike most arena players who still rely on a healer

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a salty pve noob getting recked in arena.
    Most of what you wrote except the pvp hardcore toxicity is bullshit.
    Glads don't want to duel? Rofl. The only chance in improving to glad lvls of skill is to duel every class and setup until your eyes bleed and you get twitch reflexes for every situation.

Are you actually serious lol, you really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

If they were using Wrathful weapons then it was being dealt to players in full PvE gear with 0 resilience, so I don't know what you'd expect to achieve from PvPing in full PvE gear with no resi gems.

I showed you a PvP video of what actually happens when two melee players are fighting each other and your description of what it should be like doesn't match up with what we're seeing in it.

And you just made a fool out of yourself again, just now by responding with this kneejerk reaction.

And it's not the same exact thing they do now because if you haven't noticed, Mages are oneshotting with a single glacial spike, Paladins are killing people in 2 or 3 templar verdicts, BM are instagibbing players with pets behind LOS.

It doesn't matter what achievements you earned if you did play WOTLK because from what you're telling me, you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, just stop.

Just stop, seriously, none of what you're telling me has any resemblance to reality as to what WOTLK PvP was like.

And look at how you're getting, you're getting all heated up and angry because you're not getting what you want, you always gotta have the last word don't you? You want to win this argument and because of that you're desperately trying hard here.

You're insulting me, you're using childish retorts like

In response to something where I made it painfully obvious that everybody did that by default and it didn't have any benefit because of how risky it was to waste a burst without securing your own ass first.

Just accept the fact that you're not winning this one and stop lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean R1s and Glads? Yeah I agree man

- - - Updated - - -

Not once did I mention anything about Legion being a good and balanced expansion where PvP is in a good state.

Where are you getting this from?
    From the part where you said none of the gladiators wants to duel or anything

Of course they dont if duels are shit in legion.

Its the same with World pvp, except thats not really something you choose, it chooses you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axaion View Post
    From the part where you said none of the gladiators wants to duel or anything

Of course they dont if duels are shit in legion.

Its the same with World pvp, except thats not really something you choose, it chooses you.
    I've already stated that this is not about Legion or any expansion before or after WOTLK.

So... yeah, I agree with you, Legion is dogshit lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Sounds like a salty pve noob getting recked in arena.
    Most of what you wrote except the pvp hardcore toxicity is bullshit.
    Glads don't want to duel? Rofl. The only chance in improving to glad lvls of skill is to duel every class and setup until your eyes bleed and you get twitch reflexes for every situation.
    I despise PvE with a passion, I think the only thing I despise more than PvE plebs would have to be Glads and R1s.

Gladiators and R1s have no individual skill, that's why they can't actually beat anyone by themselves and I've already said that I've beaten tons of Glads and R1s over the past 12 years and the common factor I found in them is that they all absolutely suck at beating anyone without a healer and a DPs partner.

Seriously, you sound like a salty arena player that worships Gladiators and R1s and you're pretty much another example of what I was talking about in the OP.

Thanks for posting here

Sounds like the OP got farmed this morning in some Arena. LOL

Reminds me of this > > >

"ARCANE Explosionnnnn"

3v3 arenas are definitely the most accurate measurement of skill in WoW. BGs even rated, are a clusterfuck. 2v2 is a joke. Dueling is a disaster, especially now when classes have so much burst and cc. Cataclysm was the last time 1v1 had some sort of balance, and even then hunters, rogues, mages, and blood dks, were gods.

At this point, if you are not competing in tournaments for money, you should not take PvP seriously at all. The last expansion with decent PvP was MoP, since then PvP officially became a minigame.

I fully agree with the removal of CRZ, it killed server identity. Just merge dead servers and stop being so petty, Blizzard already makes billions as it is. Agree as well with the return of resilience, burst is out of control in bgs, 2v2 and 1v1 scenarios, hence why decent PvPers only do 3s.

You seems to think we're still in vanilla when duels actually meant shit, but i got news for you, they don't. Nobody cares if a frost mage ice lanced a warrior to death while running 40 yards ahead of him, or if a rogue, monk, or DH melted your hp bar in a gcd. 3v3 arenas took over the pvp scene, deal with it.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-06-12 at 07:24 PM.