Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    You will need it for 110+ upgrade in next xpac anyway
    unless they figure out a way to give us new artifacts, or let us keep ours or something!!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    Blizz said they will keep them, go search for the blue. They said that it is something they'd like to keep around for a really, really long time. Also, some classes/questlines are dependent on the invasions, if they remove them for example, warlocks can't get their class mount. Think before you speak mate.
    You also can't get your class mount without doing the Legionfall quests which require you to do artifact quests....

You know, the Artifact that will be removed after Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    I just realized, why does Blizzard even bother giving us heirloom upgrades for weapons if we all have Artifacts for every specc? Sounds like an oversight to me. Nobody will use a heirloom weapon 100-110, noone.
    I got my mage to 110 only doing invasions and didn't even bother to get my artifact tbh... only did the quest at 110. if we already had another expac on live i would prob just get a green wep from the new exp instead of wasting time getting the artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    I got my mage to 110 only doing invasions and didn't even bother to get my artifact tbh... only did the quest at 110. if we already had another expac on live i would prob just get a green wep from the new exp instead of wasting time getting the artifact.
    This. I just lvl'd my priest to 110 never doing anything but invasions. As soon as I got to dalaran...got the heartstone + first pop up quest for class order hall I never did anything else. Im sure many ppl gonna enjoy heirlooms in this case. Lvl'd all classes to 110 now with invasions in like 1 month now...Gonna lvl my demon hunter slowly with heirlooms normal questing later on to enjoy the experience more.

Bonus fun: You haft to get the weapon to continue with the class mount / get the defend broken isle quest asking you to do invasion.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    You also can't get your class mount without doing the Legionfall quests which require you to do artifact quests....
    So? Perhaps you can simply buy your class mount at the class trainer next xpac, just like the old ones if they remove the artifact weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since the WoW token price is jumping up with the announcement of Destiny pre-purchase being available, you can buy a token to sell on the site and have enough gold to get all the heirlooms once servers come back up. I know a lot of people have gold to spare right now, but for those that don't that want to still get them day one, this is a really good time for selling tokens. Even the US price right now is over 160k gold. Good luck all

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jfhsgtresg View Post
    How many people wanna level up that awful 100-110? and how many people really have that much gold to spend? I mean its 25k to upgrade all looms if you aint counting weapons which is pointless and thats still a hefty sum for causals.
    As someone who has held a gold cap since Wrath, you'd be surprised how many wealthy players I know. As long as you are selling to the AH, and not shopping there, you can make money. Want a secret?

- Firelands 25 Heroic (solo) will Yield almost 2500g if you only sell to a vendor. If you post BoE items, you can make almost 40k per week.
    - Bastion of Twilight 25 Heroic (solo) will yield almost 1100g if you only sell to a vendor. If you post BoE items, you can make almost 20k per week.
    - ICC 25H posting to AH and selling gets you about 8-10k per week
    - Kara and Tempest Keep runs another 3-8k per week
    - Black temple another 5-8k per week

and none of that is counting the tmog gear you find for yourself, battle pets (to level and resell), cloth to be turned into bags and resold, etc. So spending 400k at this point to upgrade all looms is not even that big a deal when you can make it back in 30 days or less. And ALL that even if you are not raiding current and watching gold rain down from the skies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post

You know, the Artifact that will be removed after Legion.
    I doubt they will 'remove' it. I've been following the blue posts and what they said was that they will just make it something obsolete afaik. Also, all sorts of shit like including weapons in quests and such for ppl who dont have looms would have to be included.