Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hello, quick question, with CoF equipped, if I use BC on cooldown, say I use it and OF has 10 secs of cooldown, then is better if I wait for the next BC to sync with OF or I start using both on cooldown until OF is off cooldown, lets say, 10 sec before BC is off cooldown, and then I wait OF to sync both again.
    To make it more clear, I have to ALWAYS wait on OF off cooldown until it syncs with BC or it depends hown much cooldown is left of BC.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterChar View Post
    Hello, quick question, with CoF equipped, if I use BC on cooldown, say I use it and OF has 10 secs of cooldown, then is better if I wait for the next BC to sync with OF or I start using both on cooldown until OF is off cooldown, lets say, 10 sec before BC is off cooldown, and then I wait OF to sync both again.
    To make it more clear, I have to ALWAYS wait on OF off cooldown until it syncs with BC or it depends hown much cooldown is left of BC.
    Save OF for BC, not the other way around.

That is to say if you're using OF, it should always be within a BC window.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Deleted
    ok so managed to finally get 4 bis pcs t20 but now the question is why the hell does BS buff from RB stacks to 10 times if i dont see how we can get there...

do we prio to get 10 stacks of Bloody Rage to empower 10 times BS from RB ??? or wuts the deal cuz as far as i see the stacks are consumed upon using BS even at 1 stack

Quote Originally Posted by emdeka View Post
    ok so managed to finally get 4 bis pcs t20 but now the question is why the hell does BS buff from RB stacks to 10 times if i dont see how we can get there...

do we prio to get 10 stacks of Bloody Rage to empower 10 times BS from RB ??? or wuts the deal cuz as far as i see the stacks are consumed upon using BS even at 1 stack
    Inner Rage isnt the only talent, despite being the obvious choice, they dont build sets around that, after that, use the brain as you why it stacks

Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterChar View Post
    you dont hold BC to use with and OF unless you can do this to burst AOE some adds (like at harjatan or mistress)

Did Vambraces of resolute justice not make it into live??

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Did Vambraces of resolute justice not make it into live??
    It seems to be the case. So theoretically the Void-touched bracers from MoS should be best I assume.
    Last edited by CalabanGaming; 2017-06-30 at 01:09 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, does any have any ide how the crafted haste neck is for fury? how it ranks.
    And if its something that you should aim for.

Thanks b4hand
    Last edited by mmoc789c328350; 2017-06-30 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Hey, does any have any ide how the crafted haste neck is for fury? how it ranks.
    And if its something that you should aim for.

Thanks b4hand
    In comparison to the BiS list made by archimtiros it is around 5K dmg below the BiS necklace. Even on "Heavy Movement" fights where Charge was used around 20 times per fight. So I think it is a good starting point for new warriors but is not as good for us as it is for arms, imho.

I used "of the Impatient" (pure haste).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different subject.
    When using Umbral Moonglaives. Is the a certain threshhold to postpone BC for the Glaives?
    something like 5-10 seconds?

I'm talking general useage, not specific situations like boss will die before next BC comes off CD.
    Last edited by CalabanGaming; 2017-06-30 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CalabanGaming View Post
    It seems to be the case. So theoretically the Void-touched bracers from MoS should be best I assume.
    Mannoroths Bloodletting lego will gain some value as well i would assume.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Mannoroths Bloodletting lego will gain some value as well i would assume.
    Yeah sure, but it will (almost) never outperform Helmet+Legs.
    Which leaves us to the shitty itemized bracers from ToS or any high roll mythic+/old raid bracers. of with the mentioned void-touched bracers from MoS see mto be the most desireable.

Has anyone theory-crafted Infernal Cinders rigorously? My guild's melee is starting to get a little stacked with it, and despite how bad crit is, it seems to perform pretty well for me; with two other people using it, I had one fight in which it was 7.7% of my damage. I'm starting to suspect that if 4 or 5 people are using it, it could be a competitive trinket. Thoughts? Analyses?

Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    Has anyone theory-crafted Infernal Cinders rigorously? My guild's melee is starting to get a little stacked with it, and despite how bad crit is, it seems to perform pretty well for me; with two other people using it, I had one fight in which it was 7.7% of my damage. I'm starting to suspect that if 4 or 5 people are using it, it could be a competitive trinket. Thoughts? Analyses?
    Yes, it's incredibly mediocre for Fury.

hey , quick question,
    isnt it better to try and fish for the tier set proc for RB ?

i mean , BC--> Rampage --> BT---> RB

then i can fit 2 RB with the proc ( if it procs)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    hey , quick question,
    isnt it better to try and fish for the tier set proc for RB ?

i mean , BC--> Rampage --> BT---> RB

then i can fit 2 RB with the proc ( if it procs)
    Potentially. You're basically gambling the guaranteed bonus from stacking up the 4p vs the chance of Bloodthirst triggering the 2p. There's a small section on this in the guide already:

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Gaming Raging Thirst (T20 2p)
    Alternative to the above, Bloodthirst can be prioritized ahead of Raging Blow when Enraged and if the Raging Thirst buff is not already active. Because Raging Thirst has only a 50% chance on crit of proccing, this is unreliable, and an extremely marginal gain in simulations, so use at your own discretion, but don't expect a profound (or even noticeable) affect on thoroughput as it only increases the average uptime on Raging Thirst by ~2%. The alternate priority is as follows:

• Bloodthirst (Enraged, no Raging Thirst) > Raging Blow (Enraged) > Rampage (100 rage) > Odyn's Fury > Bloodthirst > Furious Slash
    • BC+Ramp -> BT -> RB -> OF -> Ramp/BT -> RB -> BT/Ramp
    If Raging Thirst were a 100% chance on crit, then it'd be better hands down, but without any notable gain between one or the other, I tend to errs on the side of simplicity. Much easier for players to follow "use Raging Blow, and then Bloodthirst" rather than "use Raging Blow if Raging Thirst is up, or Bloodthirst if Raging Thirst isn't up and you already enraged", when the both come out to effectively the same result.

Potentially. You're basically gambling the guaranteed bonus from stacking up the 4p vs the chance of Bloodthirst triggering the 2p. There's a small section on this in the guide already:

If Raging Thirst were a 100% chance on crit, then it'd be better hands down, but without any notable gain between one or the other, I tend to errs on the side of simplicity. Much easier for players to follow "use Raging Blow, and then Bloodthirst" rather than "use Raging Blow if Raging Thirst is up, or Bloodthirst if Raging Thirst isn't up and you already enraged", when the both come out to effectively the same result.
    ok, thx for the answer

Archi,

Question, so I read your comments in regards to the betrayer trinket and it's rotation based on your guide. I have a 940 betrayer, do you think it's doable to use a 910 moonglaives along with the betrayer so I can have The BC CD with the betrayer one. What is your opinion on this?

Yes, it's incredibly mediocre for Fury.

Err, am I missing something? Right underneath glaives doesn't seem mediocre. Also, if the group effect is uncapped, what about 5? 6?

Quote Originally Posted by The Few View Post
    Archi,

Question, so I read your comments in regards to the betrayer trinket and it's rotation based on your guide. I have a 940 betrayer, do you think it's doable to use a 910 moonglaives along with the betrayer so I can have The BC CD with the betrayer one. What is your opinion on this?
    You cannot use them together, since using one on-use trinket puts the other on a 30s CD. You'll never be able to use both on CD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zensunni View Post
    Err, am I missing something? Right underneath glaives doesn't seem mediocre. Also, if the group effect is uncapped, what about 5? 6?
    1% behind is fairly notable for a trinket, especially when it's also dependent on 4 other people in group using it.

Having more than 4 isn't likely to happen - only melee DPS can wear it, not tanks, ranged, or healers, and there's a finite amount of those spots in competitive groups. You could set up some incredibly cheesy flex raid just to have 10 people using it, but it's a whole lot of work for a pure single target trinket which is only mediocre to begin with; especially when there are are only 3 pure single target fights in the raid.

You cannot use them together, since using one on-use trinket puts the other on a 30s CD. You'll never be able to use both on CD.

- - - Updated - - -

If you had those 2 trinkets, what other trinket would you use to make the betrayer work? a haste stick? or would you go for the 910 moonglaives? I know simm wise the betrayer is better but that's on a perfect single target fight with no movement.