Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    You will be the first to be eaten by the zombies.
    Nope nope, I've seen enough zombie movies and I have Immortal and Undying achievements, I'll be OK. Thanks for your concern!

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Tenn I'm going to mail you a case of Big Macs
    Your obsessed, sheesh

Meh... if ppl want to be over weight let them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being overweight via BMI doesn't mean anything though. Most athletes are overweight according to BMI.

Even using BMI as an indicator for astronaut training is complete pseudoscience.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

'Murica!! FUCK YEAH!!!!
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Welp when a Zombie apocalypse happens they'll get a good feast on in USA.
    Wouldn't the zombies be fat and not able to catch anyone (except maybe even fatter people)?

@Tennisace Are you fat?

"America leads the way in adult obesity"

"while Egypt led in terms of adult obesity, with almost 35%"

Ok then...

Also, if we are losing to Egypt, we need to step our games up dudes. Go get 2 Big Macs, smother them in jello, dip em in coke and shove that shit in your throat.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Deleted
    We could send all the fat people and their food to all the places that have major issue with starvation. Problem solved!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    @Tennisace Are you fat?
    I'm in the normal bodyweight category.

Disregarding the use of BMI, which in itself discredits the article, they are complete morons with what their message is. They are trying to fight it by spreading awareness of the health risks? Give me a break! Everyone knows its unhealthy. Only an uneducated fool would believe otherwise. They are fighting the wrong battles all together. The key to helping any problem is trying to prevent it. Waiting until after the problem pops up is not always a good idea. Especially in these situations where the damage is already done if it shows up.

They need to start fighting the corporations that put all the chemicals in the food that help to make it unhealthy. They need to fight to help make going to a gym more affordable or realistic. People get these cheap meals that are bad because of time restraints. There are so many issues they could choose to fight that would help improve the QoL of everyone so they have the Time to make a home cooked meal or go to a gym. Or even just afford it. I know after spending 9 hours away for work, the last thing I want to do is spend another hour or more making a meal from scratch vs 30 mins for a pizza or a boxed meal.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    BMI is the best we have so I'd much rather trust it to get a sense of how widespread the epidemic of Obesity is than live under a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    BMI is the best we have so I'd much rather trust it to get a sense of how widespread the epidemic of Obesity is than live under a rock.
    Umm, no it isnt. Try body fat percentage determined by skin calipers or DEXA scans.

Do some homework next time before you post more of this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    BMI is junk science. You should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Wouldn't the zombies be fat and not able to catch anyone (except maybe even fatter people)?
    Thats the devouring chain. Fat zombies ones will eat fatter humans while they see the non fat humans wave them good bye.

Not really surprised.. I went to AnimeNEXT in Atlantic City over the weekend (biggest con in NJ that I know of) and alot of people were "big". I remember waiting in line to check in and noticed right away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    Not really surprised.. I went to AnimeNEXT in Atlantic City over the weekend (biggest con in NJ that I know of) and alot of people were "big".
    It's understandable though, all anime fans are creeps and basement dwellers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let see, people don't cook anymore for themselves, they eat junk, they have unhealthy life styles, where they never get the right amount of sleep, we are over worked, over medicated, and drive our cars everywhere even a few blocks.

We also don't burn the calories we do take in anymore either, so this isn't shocking news.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

LOL BMI. You are a troll among trolls. And how they flock to you...

"I'm really disappointed in our politicians and their feckless behaviour. Seriously, take the hit and do what's right for your country. "

thanks for the amazing laugh. cause it's a politicians job to police peoples eating habits right guys?!?

Technology. Use it wisely.