Hey all,

Melomania is a fairly new guild recruiting to start progression in Tomb once the gates open.
We currently only have a handful of people ready to raid in Tomb so we are looking to recruit any and all that are looking for a small close group of people to progression through content with.

Our raid schedule is only one night a week. Tuesdays 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm server. This is tentative at this point, and can change if a significant number of committed members have something that comes up during a week.
We are extremely focused on creating a group of friends to progress through content with at a steady pace while having fun with it at the same time. We hope to make raiding as laid back as possible, while also maintaining noticeable improvements each week.

Although we are new to raiding in Legion, we all have experience raiding at the highest difficulty in previous expansions. I myself saw most of my raiding experience at the mythic level (heroic at the time) in WotLK and early Cata. Other raiders have experience ranging all the way back to vanilla.

Hopefully this has piqued your interest. If you are looking to join, or have any other questions, feel free to message me here, or on Bnet chat @ Mintty#1223

Thanks,
Andy