Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Except they never said it, but who cares about facts in times of alternative facts.
    Pretty sure it was Watcher who said it over twitter before 7.1.5. You also have the quote above me from the forums. So even Blizzard isn't on the same page as their developers. The management is saying one thing while the developers are doing something different.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Can you provide a link to that source? That's pretty cool of true.
    They said it in one of the Q&As(and probably blue posts too) at some point during 7.2 PTR, not gonna dig through all of them just to find it.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Then why lie about it?
    They are probably not lying on purpose. My guess is they are being told this is how it works yet whoever is responsible for making it work correctly never fixed/coded the change.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then why lie about it?
    Because Blizzard specifically hates you and they want you to fail in life...

Or, and I'm just throwing this out here, maybe, just maybe...the German community manager provided the incorrect information by accident..or the were not initially going to contain them but they changed their mind. But no, it is clearly due to their intense hatred of you and Bliizard wanting to pull one over on you. Instead of ascribing malicious intent where there was none, maybe you should accept the fact that mistakes happen and a community manager for Germany may not have the most up to date info from the developers in Irvine, Ca.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Because Blizzard specifically hates you and they want you to fail in life...

Or, and I'm just throwing this out here, maybe, just maybe...the German community manager provided the incorrect information by accident..or the were not initially going to contain them but they changed their mind. But no, it is clearly due to their intense hatred of you and Bliizard wanting to pull one over on you. Instead of ascribing malicious intent where there was none, maybe you should accept the fact that mistakes happen and a community manager for Germany may not have the most up to date info from the developers in Irvine, Ca.
    Not sure incompetence is that much better but seeing how they do this quite often these days I doubt it's about that.
    I mean, they flat out admitted lying about the world scaling with item level becuase they could not handle the backlash from the players if they were honest about it so, you know, it's hard to actually trust them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Just because you see an idiot shouldn't give you permission to throw out common sense as well. Just sayin
    Since 7.2 legendaries have the same BLP modifiers (after the first 2 I believe) so your original comment was completely wrong. I didn't throw my common sense out after reading it though. Just sayin

I got 9.

I get one every week for the past 5 weeks.

I only do one NH HC clear (maybe a normal clear aswell but not everyweek), the broken shore WQ. Sometimes i will do the emissary quests but not everytime. I don't bother with all world bosses. I don't do old raids.

I do a maximum of 10 MM+ per week but it's usually 5 average.

You either have extremely bad luck or you are lying.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't do much pvp nor daily HC.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I got 9.

I get one every week for the past 5 weeks.

I only do one NH HC clear (maybe a normal clear aswell but not everyweek), the broken shore WQ. Sometimes i will do the emissary quests but not everytime. I don't bother with all world bosses. I don't do old raids.

I do a maximum of 10 MM+ per week but it's usually 5 average.

You either have extremely bad luck or you are lying.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't do much pvp nor daily HC.
    I hadn't had a legendary for just over a month doing the same content you listed, including daily heroic and 3-4 mythic raid bosses each week instead of multiple M+ (still did a few for the chest each week). You got lucky to have one every week, it's usually 2-3 weeks depending on content.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-06-13 at 07:28 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure incompetence is that much better but seeing how they do this quite often these days I doubt it's about that.
    I mean, they flat out admitted lying about the world scaling with item level becuase they could not handle the backlash from the players if they were honest about it so, you know, it's hard to actually trust them.
    No they didn't. The NPC scaling was on the PTR for something like 2 months. It couldn't be datamined so it looked like they pulled a fast one. Not a single PTR tester mentioned the changes, complained that it was suddenly tougher, died more often, etc. etc.

Look at all the changes on the front page right now that weren't in the patch notes. Many are positive. Lots of things don't necessarily get communicated now that Rygarius (coffee bird) left as he was a damn rockstar at patch notes and hotfix updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I hadn't had a legendary for just over a month doing the same content you listed, including daily heroic and 3-4 mythic raid bosses each week instead of multiple M+ (still did a few for the chest each week). You got lucky to have one every week, it's usually 2-3 weeks depending on content.
    I love these people that think they do content compared to the people like me that actually have gotten 1-2 legendaries a week for the past 2 months. Tell me if you do all of this.
    Every raid on every difficulty (Including Mythic and Lfr)
    All base mythics
    5+ Mythic + (Including a +20 each week)
    4000+ Legionfall supplies a week (Nether disruptor portals)
    Every Emissary Cache
    All Ap world quests (Contributes to extra emissary caches from the 10k rep above exalted)

If you do everything I listed above you are 100% guaranteed a legendary a week with the chance of 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    No they didn't. The NPC scaling was on the PTR for something like 2 months. It couldn't be datamined so it looked like they pulled a fast one. Not a single PTR tester mentioned the changes, complained that it was suddenly tougher, died more often, etc. etc.

Look at all the changes on the front page right now that weren't in the patch notes. Many are positive. Lots of things don't necessarily get communicated now that Rygarius (coffee bird) left as he was a damn rockstar at patch notes and hotfix updates.
    They said they did not want to tell players becuase they were afraid they the changes would not be popular.
    It's not something they simply missed, they purposely withheld that information despit them saying they would never add such a feature.

It was a lie and nothing else. Just like this case, with the new legendaries dropping from old boxes.

I need to play a lot more for sure I still don't even have a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    You do if you play the game.
    I only wish that was true. After a month of every emissary cache and every raid done per week, my Disc Priest finally got her second legendary. It was the chest, and I cried myself to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    You do if you play the game.
    Nobody wants to play like you do tho
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by bskgrg2 View Post
    I love these people that think they do content compared to the people like me that actually have gotten 1-2 legendaries a week for the past 2 months. Tell me if you do all of this.
    Every raid on every difficulty (Including Mythic and Lfr)
    All base mythics
    5+ Mythic + (Including a +20 each week)
    4000+ Legionfall supplies a week (Nether disruptor portals)
    Every Emissary Cache
    All Ap world quests (Contributes to extra emissary caches from the 10k rep above exalted)

If you do everything I listed above you are 100% guaranteed a legendary a week with the chance of 2
    If you read what I wrote, you would know I did what the person I quoted was doing only (plus slightly more). I wasn't comparing myself to potential (obviously you can spam the hell out of M+/War Supplies, etc. and get a shit-load more), but to the person I quoted.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2017-06-13 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They literally said you would not be able to get new legendaries from saved up caches. They also said you wouldn't be able to get them from the war supply caches.
    They stated this about relinquished tokens, I'm not aware of any statement about caches. Granted, saved up ones may be correct as that was the case last time they added new legendaries as the caches theoretically have the loot assigned to them when aware and not when opened.

New caches likely can have the new legendaries, no real reason they wouldn't.

they didn't say that you wouldn't be able to get them from emissary caches or from legionfall caches

Quote Originally Posted by LongTimeCreeper View Post
    Blizz did not state this though. Stop spreading lies
    The German CM did at https://eu.battle.net/forums/de/wow/...page=1#post-18 .. well, at least according to Google translate

"No, rewards that you get before the patch 7.2.5 and will not open until the patch is released can not contain legendary items of item level 970."

Did they now? Show me where they lied...or because they don't include every change in the patch notes its a lie? Seriously, if you have this much anger and distrust of blizzard, quit supporting them. Plain and simple. Just.stop.playing. or maybe try not go get your info from the German forum boards. Never have I seen so many people convinced the big bad company is out to get them

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    The German CM did at https://eu.battle.net/forums/de/wow/...page=1#post-18 .. well, at least according to Google translate

"No, rewards that you get before the patch 7.2.5 and will not open until the patch is released can not contain legendary items of item level 970."
    lol

he said they won't be 970, not that they won't contain new legendaries

ALL legendaries that drop this week drop at 940