Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Feel free to use the swastika all you like. When everyone starts calling you an anti-Semite and a racist fucktard, do not try to lay down that victim card.

well by attributing these things to the Nazis you make it theirs.. which is odd seeing as they've pretty much stolen most of em.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    No.

Hitler ruined the swastika and the Chaplin stache.

These things, and klan robes and blackface and the rest of hate and discrimination can remain in the dustbin of history. Unforgiven, and unforgotten. Give these things leeway and we give them room to return.

Was the swastika once a religious symbol of good fortune? Sure. It isn't anymore. As I said. Hitler ruined it.
    I've never seen anyone actually wear the stache. It would be interesting to see how people reacted. It's certainly the least taboo of the other symbols. No real good reason not to wear it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaniac17 View Post
    I've never seen anyone actually wear the stache. It would be interesting to see how people reacted. It's certainly the least taboo of the other symbols. No real good reason not to wear it.
    Other than the fact that it looks stupid, there's no reason.

I guess Chaplin pulled it off . . . but he's more of an exception.

Hitler had a glorious handlebar in WWI, what he did to that thing of beauty in the interim between world wars is itself a crime against humanity. Even if he hadn't done all those other monstrous things, he'd still be guilty of that one thing.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2017-06-13 at 11:40 PM.
    Putin khuliyo

It will be a long time until the association with nazis will fade. That time is far far away.

except that there are still neo nazis running around in 2017 so no thank you

Hitler had a glorious handlebar in WWI, what he did to that thing of beauty in the interim between world wars is itself a crime against humanity. Even if he hadn't done all those other monstrous things, he'd still be guilty of that one thing.
    If he hadn't though...the handlebar mustache would be the one associated with Hitler...so theres that.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

7+ Year Old Account
    And can we bring the toothbrush mustache back into fashion too!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    If he hadn't though...the handlebar mustache would be the one associated with Hitler...so theres that.
    Very true.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    well by attributing these things to the Nazis you make it theirs.. which is odd seeing as they've pretty much stolen most of em.
    They also paid for them with blood. The major Irony is the moron it Hitler used white Germans to buy it by dying and murdering innocent people in vein, why the fuck would you want to adopt that shit as any kind of pride unless you hate white people?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-06-13 at 11:49 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    people will get over nazism and swastikas when something worse happens.

Compare the average persons knowledge of WW1 and WW2, both were pretty terrible but WW2 was bigger and the latest one, so that is the most known one. Same thing will happen to WW2 if something worse happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going with no

10+ Year Old Account
    Muh Buddhist symbols. What you need to get used to is they will be associated with nazism for the foreseeable future so buckle in for a long ride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    people will get over nazism and swastikas when something worse happens.

Compare the average persons knowledge of WW1 and WW2, both were pretty terrible but WW2 was bigger and the latest one, so that is the most known one. Same thing will happen to WW2 if something worse happens.
    Then you'd think wannabes wouldn't use items branded with the hammer and sicle

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Because groups of ignorant people don't get to decide how other people should legitimately feel. Just because some have the luxury and choose to be ungrateful and disrespectful. Doesn't mean the rest should forget what those symbols mean.
    I don't give a shit if you remember or don't, it's your right to be offended by something that didn't affect you, just like it's my right to laugh at that.

Banning symbols, though, is moronic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was the swastika once a religious symbol of good fortune? Sure. It isn't anymore. As I said. Hitler ruined it.
    nope, it still is in the majority of the world

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I mean, it's been such a long time since then. Why in the world do people still get triggered over it?
    Because Americans love to hate the nazis.

Seeing as how the asian swastika is oriented clockwise, and the nazi is oriented counter-clockwise, they aren't even the same symbol.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    They also paid for them with blood. The major Irony is the moron it Hitler used white Germans to buy it by dying and murdering innocent people in vein, why the fuck would you want to adopt that shit as any kind of pride unless you hate white people?
    A guy at my college, a staunch black nationalist and a hater of Jews and Whites, said pretty much what you wrote. Something to the tune of, "I like Hitler, he killed 6 million Jews and many more Germans." Hell, Farrakhan even said "Hitler was a great man," but he said it for different reasons than the little black nationalist at school. Something to do with how Hitler brought Germany from the ashes of WW1 to make it a strong nation. If y'all google it I'm sure you can see Farrakhan going on about it.
    Last edited by Teraparte; 2017-06-14 at 12:05 AM.

Maybe Stalin stole it?