Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Haven't had the chance to play 7.2.5 yet (EU here, and at work). Did you try right clicking on the quest/WQ and selecting "Find group" ?
    yeah i can't even open the questing/custom etc windows
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

To be fair ever since flying came in WQ finder has sucked, you can be in a group of 5 yet still be the only person doing anything while the 4 Russians in the group hang mid air on their mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Icon View Post
    yeah i can't even open the questing/custom etc windows
    How about turning off ALL addons ? Including custom UI. Sometimes even the most reliable addon can screw things up after the patch.

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    So players wanting to play in groups with other players in an mmorpg is cancerous? If you don't like playing with other players perhaps you should try single player games.

At OP, try the following fix as posted by Cidrei on curse https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/worldquestgroupfinder:
    Yeah, because grouping with random nobodies you don't communicate or even cooperate with other than sharing quest credit for two minutes really is that social connection that MMO players dream of. Get real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    How about turning off ALL addons ? Including custom UI. Sometimes even the most reliable addon can screw things up after the patch.
    that worked.. now i just need to figure out which ones are responsible =/
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethanie View Post
    So players wanting to play in groups with other players in an mmorpg is cancerous? If you don't like playing with other players perhaps you should try single player games.

At OP, try the following fix as posted by Cidrei on curse https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/worldquestgroupfinder:
    people using that addon don't want to play in groups, they want to be done faster.

if the addon hid your party frames and disabled party chat while using it, it would be just as popular.

which is kinda my problem with addons like these: yeah its great to encourage people to play in groups, but this tool just makes it TOO easy that it becomes trivial and loses its meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    You want social aspects back into the game? Push Blizzard to make world content that actually requires you to interact with other players. But sadly, players that remain aren't really willing to put into that kind of effort, other than organized raids/Arenas...
    You mean like how back in vanilla the only talking that happened was people bitching about how the entire party sucked but them? To me, this game is JUST as social as it ever has been. Only instead of hearing non-stop insults it's blissful silence, so it's actually better!

I never got the rose colored glasses of how social wow used to be when my experiences with anyone other than friends and guildies have been the same since day one. Terrible.

On topic: oh no! an addon was broken in a patch! Just shut up OP.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    I really dont know who even loves their job at Blizzard. Their motto is 100% against the player. Patch 7.2.5 got 100% worse now - didnt really think there could be a patch worse than 7.2.0.
    Over reaction. It is a new patch. Add on tends to break after a new patch. If you use add on regularly. You should know this. You should also notice other add ons also breaks.

So why is this one so special?

You can still solo WQ. So it takes a little longer. Even with my low geared main, I can still complete it in a reasonable time.

If you are complaining about this one add-on that much, this one add-on that has received much criticism, abused by many who uses it, I wonder why you are so angry about this add-on being non-functional.

you can get people to do your world quests for you by using the in game group finder that works exactly the same

Someone's triggered....

...Meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's the filthy Horde scum that causes mobs to grey out, not Russians. Speaking of greying, I'm really sikc and tired of Blizzard letting opposite faction bullshit have impact on PVE CONTENT.
    With tap to faction it's better now than it ever has been. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a good ol' faction bash.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Many mobs will only allow 5 total players to tap them, too. So it's not only the opposite faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    To be fair ever since flying came in WQ finder has sucked, you can be in a group of 5 yet still be the only person doing anything while the 4 Russians in the group hang mid air on their mounts.
    This rarely happens because people just change groups leaving the AFK group to waste their own time

Yeah, I've never been in a group with more than 2 AFKers. Not that I noticed anyway, which means that it hasn't really hurt me and is fine.

WQ Assistant addon has a button that lights up for the groupleader to automatically kick any members that are idling/flying or over 1000 feet away. I haven't yet bothered to press that button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Yeah, I've never been in a group with more than 2 AFKers. Not that I noticed anyway, which means that it hasn't really hurt me and is fine.

WQ Assistant addon has a button that lights up for the groupleader to automatically kick any members that are idling/flying or over 1000 feet away. I haven't yet bothered to press that button.
    I use that button every time I see it. In fact, if I'm in a group with people who aren't doing anything while I finish it I just drop group. Not going to let them leech off of my efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    TBH Blizz should have broken it permanently right away. That addon is almost as much cancer as OQueue was.
    how is it cancer if it doesnt negatively affect you AT ALL and if anything helps you get wqs done faster? lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    I use that button every time I see it. In fact, if I'm in a group with people who aren't doing anything while I finish it I just drop group. Not going to let them leech off of my efforts.
    If it bothers you that much, that's your choice. But as long as four of them aren't leeching, you're still probably going to finish faster sticking with it than bothering to quit and find another group.

lol complaining about addons

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's the filthy Horde scum that causes mobs to grey out, not Russians. Speaking of greying, I'm really sikc and tired of Blizzard letting opposite faction bullshit have impact on PVE CONTENT.
    There's a limit to the amount of tags most common mobs have. It happens even on Warden tower quests. The mobs there can't even be targeted by the other faction.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I played WoW last night and my group finder worked fine.

Then again I use the Blizzard one which does everything I need anyway.

Complainers complaining about trivial shit. it's almost as if it's a day that ends in Y.