Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Oh yeah... i understand your point. I mean, if someone wants to discuss how a semi-auto works... i has to know the difference between the different "types" of rifles
    Any firearm can used for sport ( fun ). Just pick one you think you would enjoy, is legal to own and can afford to use. Some ammo can be expensive. Now of course some firearms will be much better suited for some purposes versus others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The dictionary disagrees
    I do not care. What I care about it is my right to use a firearm for self protection is a Constitutional right. And thus I will continue to do as I have for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Wonder how those 2nd amendment loving republicans like this tweet now : https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/746022114042478592

Looking at the shooters social media (if its his) https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson , he was caught up in the liberal inforwars conspiracy that trump is a russian agent lol.
    Guess the FBI asked Facebook to close his page already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Any firearm can used for sport ( fun ). Just pick one you think you would enjoy, is legal to own and can afford to use. Some ammo can be expensive. Now of course some firearms will be much better suited for some purposes versus others.

- - - Updated - - -

I do not care. What I care about it is my right to use a firearm for self protection is a Constitutional right. And thus I will continue to do as I have for decades.
    Thats all well and good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Another shooting going on right now apparently:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/261227088-story
    People trying to upstage each other.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Well, yeah, the new Left is just copying the tactics of Republicans for the past 35 years since Reagan. But as a liberal myself, I'm more concerned with the speck in my own eye before seeking to remove the one from my brother's eye, to paraphrase the Bible.
    Americans have issues. We must work to fix it. Instead we get into petty internet battles. I just wish they would leave my memesphere.

Well this isn't how you solve problems: I hope Rep Scalise recovers well from this, and that if his constituents are unhappy they use phone calls and voting booths instead of firearms in the future.

Last time this happened (with Gabby Giffords) I was living in Tucson, and some of my asshole coworkers said "well, at least she's a Democrat." That should never be a response when an elected representative is attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    It's okay though, we all know you and yours only listen to Facebook and Infowars. Tell us, Mr. Redpill, what is actually happening in Murica?
    You know, its nice that you think everyone you dont agree with are right wing loonies, but it just isnt the case. People are being misinformed by what they see in media and social commentary by people who have no clue what they are talking about.

Don Lemon

and others

and others
    Last edited by petej0; 2017-06-14 at 05:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Well this isn't how you solve problems: I hope Rep Scalise recovers well from this, and that if his constituents are unhappy they use phone calls and voting booths instead of firearms in the future.

Last time this happened (with Gabby Giffords) I was living in Tucson, and some of my asshole coworkers said "well, at least she's a Democrat." That should never be a response when an elected representative is attacked.
    PC is dead why can't we all be honest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The problem with actions like this is they tend to buttress the victim's popularity. I'm not a fan of Scalise but shooting him is counterproductive.
    How? Seriously tell me the net loss.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Americans have issues. We must work to fix it. Instead we get into petty internet battles. I just wish they would leave my memesphere.
    Bunch of armchair warriors who could barely run a straight mile around their block sure love to beat their chests and act like bad asses.

I'm starting to see this forum for what it is and it's not good. Questioning why I ever took it seriously and got into arguments here. It's fucking pathetic.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-06-14 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Wonder how those 2nd amendment loving republicans like this tweet now : https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/746022114042478592

Looking at the shooters social media (if its his) https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson , he was caught up in the liberal inforwars conspiracy that trump is a russian agent lol.
    What was this guy doing that was Tyrannical?

Bernie Sanders should abandon politics, his divisive rhetoric emboldens despicable people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mittens View Post
    Bernie Sanders should abandon politics, his divisive rhetoric emboldens despicable people.
    You should order a round of critical thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Defending a tyrant?

It's an exaggeration to call out their hypocrisy. They refuse to hold any discussion on gun violence in the nation.

It's almost like terms such as "tyrannical" are subjective or something...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    You should order a round of critical thinking.
    Critical thinking machine broke

Understandable, have a nice day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean Trump? Trying to ban all people of a religious faith for one.

Also why is it Independents are always about some shit WE can do?

If you're Independent why not buy an island or live in the woods?

Or it just some recycle way to control people in a new way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn the craziest part is i didnt see anything on reddit front page about this, only here on mmo champ. Just shows how crazy that site is at pushing agendas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Shooter is dead, its confirmed he asked, if the players practicing where Rep or Dem's. but, all in all, a wack-o both sides have loons and crazys. just be glad armed detail where there to take this guy out before he could do anymore damage. this is just someone who went postal... (sorry to those that work in post office) it happens, its not sandars fault.. or consertives or trumps, this guys just snapped. it appears. its gone. move on..

The best thing that could happen to republicans.

Almost too convenient.