Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    4€
    2x the cheapest pack during uprising
    if I had money during the last one I would have bought boxes for 5€ maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    You want actionable advice? Here: Don't spend nearly a thousand dollars on cosmetics in a video game.

There.
    I'd spend a few thousand dollars on cosmetics in a video game before I brought myself to have 4k posts on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

I find the loot boxes in this game to be incredibly lackluster. Literally the only thing I care about is skins... and even then, only for characters I play. And there is soooo much garbage.

What else do you guys actually get excited about other than skins? HotS had the "benefit" of being able to also get heroes, but not the case here obviously

There is also a trickle of currency in the game, which makes buying what I want hard. although I imagine playing more will produce more duplicates, which will make more currency so maybe that isn't a problem (I'm pretty new to OW).
    Last edited by elaina; 2017-06-23 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero money spent on loot boxes

I have enough gold to buy whatever I want for every event... With all the duplicates you get, I really don't see how people are just starved for gold.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Every time there's a new limited-time event, I buy 40 boxes (I think 40 is the max one ?) day one. Then, at the last day of the event, I buy with credits every thing I do not have. Thing is, if I am missing some player icons I REALLY want (especially Pachi icons), I would buy a couple more (40 max).

Yes, I sold my soul to our Lord and Savior Jeff.