Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Oh man, it doesnt benifit you? awww golly gee!
    To bad people only raid 1-2 nights a week and never on the weekends :/

Man, better luck next time i guess *shrugs shoulders*

Too bad, 99.9% of the playerbase couldn't give less of a shit about bonus rolls in raids above LFR-difficulty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    But there are only 9 bosses in Tomb. Also, why bother saving 11 coins when there are only 9 bosses.
    bonus roll on every teir boss on normal and heroic that there is 12 allready
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Do you realize you can kill it on Monday, have it reset Tuesday, and kill it again if you actually time the building right?
    Now if only I could time this building right...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickinator View Post
    Oh man, it doesnt benifit you? awww golly gee!
    To bad people only raid 1-2 nights a week and never on the weekends :/

Man, better luck next time i guess *shrugs shoulders*
    you do know hes not trying to get people to wait till the weekend
    hes trying to get people to wait til tuesday so we get the buff during the actual fucking raid, andn ot before it

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Doesn't it specifically say "On the broken isles"? Maybe the first cycle was bugged, as the bonus roll refund didn't work for shit in raids in early 7.2.

Besides, Broken Shore world boss is the highest ilvl boss for the majority of this game so just for that reason alone the Nether Disruptor will always finish fast.
    There are 2 different buffs but they do the same thing; one for world bosses and one for dungeon and raid bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you do know hes not trying to get people to wait till the weekend
    hes trying to get people to wait til tuesday so we get the buff during the actual fucking raid, andn ot before it
    Why...so you can get one more piece of loot that you whine on the forums has bad stats and isnt an upgrade and the devs are all idiots for not making every single boss drop an automatic upgrade?

or are you just that desperate for some gold?

OH got it...you think the rest of the playerbase is as lifeless as you and doesnt do anything but sit infront of a computer all day long, so tuesday night or bust amirite?

fun fact, its going to be done tomorrow, and be up all weekend. when the most people are online. so take your begging and fuck off
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    Why...so you can get one more piece of loot that you whine on the forums has bad stats and isnt an upgrade and the devs are all idiots for not making every single boss drop an automatic upgrade?

or are you just that desperate for some gold?

OH got it...you think the rest of the playerbase is as lifeless as you and doesnt do anything but sit infront of a computer all day long, so tuesday night or bust amirite?

fun fact, its going to be done tomorrow, and be up all weekend. when the most people are online. so take your begging and fuck off
    i dont even know how to respond to this i am just baffled
    and i didnt know the raid was releasing this weekend, cool

yes because no one ever will be able to clear all of normal and heroic in three days i mean that is fucking impossible right?
    Unless you're in one of the top guilds in US. Pretty sure some of those guilds will clear normal in a day or two.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Unless you're in one of the top guilds in US. Pretty sure some of those guilds will clear normal in a day or two.
    really!?
    does everyone really think you need to be in a top 10 guild to clear normal or heroic in the first 3 days?

Completely understand and agree with the OP about this even though I'm not a raider anymore. Problem is, people don't care and the game is filled with more trolls and these people who don't care to appeal to them, even if it's in people's best interests.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    You should have 9 coins saved up already.. so why bother
    Do I have to repeat myself? You can roll coins on raid bosses you've already killed.

Can you guys like, go through a topic before you post? Seriously. Also, delaying would let you kill two world bosses close to each other as well. It's too late though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wrong. Top 10 guilds will clear Normal and Heroic 6+ times in the next week. Top 500 guilds will clear heroic at least once, if not more than 500. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    I'm not turning in shit below cap until the 970 legendaries are activated lol.
    Pretty much this. Getting a legendary this week instead of next is quite lame. And I've already got 1 on my main from the first box I opened after patch... gonna afk my alts as much as possible so I don't have to go through extra grinds to upgrade all the shit. Already have enough to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    I don't care about rerolls. I just care about the world boss that pops.
    And this too, the only use of the buildings so far was:
    1. World bosses, free loot for alts.
    2. That one time command center rolled with legendary follower equipments.

Everything else is too minuscule for me to even care. Command center missions are decent but I hate how they lock so many of my followers for so long, so I rather not have it up too often. Mage tower is the most pointless, either you did it already or you're waiting to be decked in TOS gear for the challenges.

Everything else like extra chests, extra disruptor portals, random ap buffs are so minuscule I wouldn't plan anything around them.

Oh, and extra coins? Big deal. Enjoy "coining the shit out of TOS" in the first week getting some drop in the ocean of AP and maybe a relic with a bad trait and a ring with a bad secondary someone in your raid would kill to have because for him it's BIS but too bad, can't trade, since it's from a coin... Everyone who imagines gettng a 4-set out of the bag either caught the RNG god by the feet or is gonna be very disappointed.

World top raiders are already splitrunning the place to oblivion and for everyone else, there isn't that much urgency in min-maxing the gear intake, it will come in time anyway. No point getting all upset over a random buff.

really!?
    does everyone really think you need to be in a top 10 guild to clear normal or heroic in the first 3 days?
    No not really just those people who are in the top 10, 25 w/e have the higher probability of clearing ToS before the week is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    There are 2 different buffs but they do the same thing; one for world bosses and one for dungeon and raid bosses.
    Aha! That explains it, did not notice that.

people build ND for world bosses. They don't care about the buff it will or won't give.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawnapple View Post
    What's that? Keep upgrading the Nether Disrupter? Got it!
    Precisely!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't pour resources into the Nether Disrupter if it's already made.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Can't pour resources into the Nether Disrupter if it's already made.
    1) Stockpile resources until the next time someone figures out an optimal building uptime.

2) Do the exact opposite of their advice

3) ???

4) Profit (laughter is the coin of the realm online)
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!