Poll: Which is Worse?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Which side is worse.

The Horde is who I personally believe to be the worst faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at some of the atrocities that the Alliance has done in the past, and then tell me that you truly believe that the Horde is the worst faction.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

The Orcs destroyed their own Homeland... And came to Azeroth to invade and make the races there FUEL for their portal? That isn't a bad thing? And don't get me started on Garrosh Hellscream...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Look at some of the atrocities that the Alliance has done in the past, and then tell me that you truly believe that the Horde is the worst faction.
    come on yes the alliance has done bad
    but really? there is no way to even be able to joke the horde is better then the alliance
    i mean murder your planet, destroy it, use slaves to fuel the portal with their lives, come to another planet, try to ruin it, and feed the peoples soul to their portal
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

As in many wars throughout history, neither side is innocent, nor the epitome of evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythabay View Post
    1)The Orcs destroyed their own Homeland... 2)And came to Azeroth to invade and make the races there FUEL for their portal? That isn't a bad thing? 3)And don't get me started on Garrosh Hellscream...
    1) The destruction of Draenor came down to one accident by one orc, Ner'zhul, by opening too many portals at once.
    2)That was Gul'dan under the command of Kil'jaeden, so that was technically an act of the Burning Legion.
    3)Garrosh was definitely pretty bad, basically an orcish hitler.

Now allow me to provide some counterpoints.

Othmar Garithos was a general and leader of the alliance military force in Lordaeron. He was known for thinking of non human races as inferior, and often sent them on suicide missions.

Aedelas Blackmoore was the captain of the infamous orcish internment camp Durnholde Keep. He is most known for enslaving the baby orc he discovers, whom he names Thrall, forcing him to fight as a gladiator for his amusement. After Thrall escaped with the aid of Teretha Foxton, Blackmoore murdered Teretha, and threw her head at Thralls feet when Thrall came to Durnholde to free the other imprisoned orcs.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.

Deleted
    Lmao, I voted Horde and I mostly play on the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    but really? there is no way to even be able to joke the horde is better then the alliance
    i mean murder your planet, destroy it, use slaves to fuel the portal with their lives, come to another planet, try to ruin it, and feed the peoples soul to their portal
    See my above post.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Both factions are assholes.

This thread will go nowhere good.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baruphon View Post
    The Orcs destroyed their own Homeland... And came to Azeroth to invade and make the races there FUEL for their portal? That isn't a bad thing? And don't get me started on Garrosh Hellscream...

Not saying any Arthas names here.... *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean, all of that was before the Horde was the New Horde that we currently know as a faction- and if we're going back to things races that now belong to current Alliance and Horde have done, technically all of those atrocities were done under the corrupting influence of the Eredar, so, it's the Draenei's fault. Alliance is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Not saying any Arthas names here.... *cough*
    The Lich King isn't affiliated to a faction...

1) The destruction of Draenor came down to one accident by one orc, Ner'zhul, by opening too many portals at once.
    2)That was Gul'dan under the command of Kil'jaeden, so that was technically an act of the Burning Legion.
    3)Garrosh was definitely pretty bad, basically an orcish hitler.

Now allow me to provide some counterpoints.

Othmar Garithos was a general and leader of the alliance military force in Lordaeron. He was known for thinking of non human races as inferior, and often sent them on suicide missions.

Aedelas Blackmoore was the captain of the infamous orcish internment camp Durnholde Keep. He is most known for enslaving the baby orc he discovers, whom he names Thrall, forcing him to fight as a gladiator for his amusement. After Thrall escaped with the aid of Teretha Foxton, Blackmoore murdered Teretha, and threw her head at Thralls feet when Thrall came to Durnholde to free the other imprisoned orcs.
    So you hand wave all the shit done by the horde and blame just a few orcs for it. Then proceed to blame the whole alliance for the shit done by a few humans?

You win at the game of double standards. Also love how you literally mention Teretha (who was a good human) but focus on Blackmoore.

7+ Year Old Account
    See my above post.
    so a dude who sent soldiers on impossible missions
    and a dude who esnlaved a few orcs who just tried to destroy their planet, and killed a girl omfg

i mean the death of one women is equal the the death of millions of draenei right

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I mean, all of that was before the Horde was the New Horde that we currently know as a faction- and if we're going back to things races that now belong to current Alliance and Horde have done, technically all of those atrocities were done under the corrupting influence of the Eredar, so, it's the Draenei's fault. Alliance is worse.
    but alot of those orcs who were there for assault are still in the horde now that is the issue
    NONE of the eredar who joined the legion are now in the alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Horde is evil incarnated. High elves that got corrupted, orcs that got corrupted, humans who got corrupted, greedy goblins..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Aedelas Blackmoore was the captain of the infamous orcish internment camp Durnholde Keep.
    You mean the very internment camp that existed because the Alliance decided not to exterminate the defeated horde of demon worshiping, blood crazed monsters who were stealing Alliance citizens as fuel for their demon portal?

Riiiiiight ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2017-06-14 at 06:35 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

If you look through the lore books you will find Alliance affiliated races to have done the most horrible things compared to Horde affiliated races.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance is worst, obviously. They try to portray themselves as the good guys, while they have evil incarnate on their side. Gnomes. All gnomes must die. For the horde!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Muh internment camps!" yeah we imprisoned the swinekin. Fed, sheltered and preserved them when they would have sat down and died. But please, tell me about the time the draenei poisoned what little water org has access to. Or the highway out of ironforge paved with orcish bones.

I mean, sure the nelfs are kinda bitchy with logging. But can you blame them for being leery of the race that murdered a demigod? The horde's main and only "real" race is one of unapologetic aggressors who play the victim card the second they get pulled up on it
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted
    Every horde player claiming Alliance is worst is just obvious bad faith... Orcs are big bad scary green monster.
    Ner'zul wasn't alone, garrosh wasn't alone...

When alliance raid cooldown is called heroïsm, Horde's is called Blood Lust !