Page 1 of 2
LastLast

In memory of the Macho Man Randy Savage

I was watching old WCW videos last night on youtube and realized that I completely forgot that the Macho Man had died. He was one of the greats just like so many others who have passed away over the past few years. It was too bad that he didn't get to come back to the WWF when WCW got shut down. Though most of the fans heard the rumors of why that was.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    It was too bad that he didn't get to come back to the WWF when WCW got shut down. Though most of the fans heard the rumors of why that was.
    For those of us who don't know why that was, care to explain? Loved Macho Man. His theme song (every time I go to a graduation I think of being like 6 years old and watching his intro), his finishing move (anyone who leaps off the top rope has balls, period), his shitty heel phase with Sensational Sherri.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    For those of us who don't know why that was, care to explain? Loved Macho Man. His theme song (every time I go to a graduation I think of being like 6 years old and watching his intro), his finishing move (anyone who leaps off the top rope has balls, period), his shitty heel phase with Sensational Sherri.
    There was a rumor going around that he had slept with Stephanie McMahon while she was underage and that's why vince didn't let him come back.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

No kidding? Wow. If I had sat here and made guesses all afternoon that wouldn't have been on the list. lol
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

No kidding? Wow. If I had sat here and made guesses all afternoon that wouldn't have been on the list. lol
    Yeah as far as I know it hasn't been proven but it seems to be the leading theory. Though Randy's brother had said in an interview that Randy had planned on a final run with the WWE. Also he's in the Hall of Fame so I'm not sure. maybe it was a simple case of he didn't get the contract he wanted.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

He will live on in song and story. (and mods)

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

There was a rumor going around that he had slept with Stephanie McMahon while she was underage and that's why vince didn't let him come back.
    Well then he would be a rapist and not worth giving 2 shits over. Odd how you spread a rumor that changes the light on him to one of a complete shitbag while trying to also honor him.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Well then he would be a rapist and not worth giving 2 shits over. Odd how you spread a rumor that changes the light on him to one of a complete shitbag while trying to also honor him.
    As it's a rumor I don't hold it against him. I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about it though. I remember him as a great performer and don't really care about the rumor.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

3 minutes. 3 minutes of playtime.

As it's a rumor I don't hold it against him. I don't think there's anything wrong with talking about it though. I remember him as a great performer and don't really care about the rumor.
    Why push the story then? Other then the fact you are trying to stir the pot. You derail your own thread right out the gates.

Hey guys remember this great man..........he might be a pedophile, I sure miss him.

Why push the story then? Other then the fact you are trying to stir the pot. You derail your own thread right out the gates.

Hey guys remember this great man..........he might be a pedophile, I sure miss him.
    Maybe you're just reading too far into what I'm saying.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Maybe you're just reading too far into what I'm saying.
    Fight the urge to spew nonsense if you don't care about what you are saying or think it matters. When you pepper in slanderous things it turns out people will take note. If you don't think something is true then there is absolutely no reason to add it to a story.

Well its the leading theory on what happened. Someone asked about it and the OP answered.

I asked about the rumor cause I hadn't heard it. I don't consider that him pushing a story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fight the urge to spew nonsense if you don't care about what you are saying or think it matters. When you pepper in slanderous things it turns out people will take note. If you don't think something is true then there is absolutely no reason to add it to a story.
    you should probably just stop someone asked why he wasnt invited back to wwe after the fall of wcw and they stated the leading belief is that rumor sop pull your head out of your ass
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJULk0f9xA
    I'll see your Macho Skyrim, and raise you Machout 4:

I asked about the rumor cause I hadn't heard it. I don't consider that him pushing a story.
    Well if you don't think it is that must be right... that is how the internet works right?

Well if you don't think it is that must be right... that is how the internet works right?
    You realize that you are the only one in this thread trying to push anything right?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    you should probably just stop someone asked why he wasnt invited back to wwe after the fall of wcw and they stated the leading belief is that rumor sop pull your head out of your ass
    The answer is they don't know and are guessing based on rumor, one they even shot down in another post. Follow your own advice perhaps or your signature.

I don't want you to be alarmed, but I think you might have autism.